Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Yes it will work ddr version
    Amazing! I will flash it in the next days for sure!

Comment

Hello Minixfreak,

Thank you very much for the effort that you've put into this marvelous custom rom. With the Beelink firmware some apps never worked as they were intended too. Hataroid an Atari-ST emulator for instance never had sound output on my s922x although the logcat said it did.
      Your custom rom doesnt have this problem, finally sound!
      A small question though, it seems it is not possible to switch Home Launchers, even if the default has changed it returns to the Leanback Launcher. Seeing that it is intergrated as a system app, this is meant to be like this maybe? I've tried to delete it through ADB without success, it then turns into a black screen and doesnt switch to a Launcher that has already been installed, even set as default. Through ADB the option of the default Launcher has been set too, also to no avail. This custom rom would be perfect even, if the default launcher could be switched to a launcher of choice. Square Home Launcher is my personal favourite, because of it being so customizable.

Maybe someone has a solution here and knows how to bypass the Leanback Launcher. Anyhow, I am very happy with the options intergrated in this rom, like the Magisk option as one of many examples. Thanks again.

Edit:
      After testing the rom all night (really love those options, like the "spartan settings"), it turned out the GT-King could not be switched off properly, it restarts right away. Because some settings were tinkered with, the thought that I messed something up ofcourse right away occurred. Although not touching the power setting this was odd.
      Tried a few things to solve the problem, I couldn't. Therefore flashed the rom again, unfortunately the problem remains, did not notice it doing this the first time (perhaps of being to euphoric and busy with testing) and it doesn't do this everytime you turn it off, but most of the time.
      Started trying your custom rom as of yesterday, but I'll keep an eye out for hopefully a future update. Are there any other custom roms for the GT-king based on the Ugoos s922x firmware? Could not find any for the GT-king, is it possible to use the stock Ugoos firmware maybe?
      My apologies for the big novel that has been written and the several questions asked, but your rom just blasted new life into my GT-king and my curiousity has been awakened. Hopefully the knowledge gathered in this thread can help me out. Have a nice day everyone.
      Last edited by Mischa; 07-06-2021, 08:42.

Comment

Edit2:
        Forget the questions that have been asked, your rom is perfect as you wanted it.
        Dug even deeper and found out about Vortex his Ugoos firmware for the GT-king. This rom is perfect for my needs, would not have found it without your work.

Comment

I’ve been using the V7 since 2 days and I have to say you done an amazing job! My Gt-king was reborn after flashing that rom, it never worked and looked so well! The Rom is nearly perfect! The only issue it gives me comes from the Auto refresh rate app: it continuously gives black screens on every page, it really bothers and the only solution to those black screens seems to keep the app disabled! I think it runs perfectly without, using KODI to synchronise video playback to the screen does the trick with old and lower quality videos!
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you Minix for your work, i think its the best build since i have been using your roms, its just perfect!

Comment

Does anyone test V7 with B922? And there what is the LPDDR Version. In mega link there are 2 img´s that say LPDDR.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post
                Does anyone test V7 with B922? And there what is the LPDDR Version. In mega link there are 2 img´s that say LPDDR.
                theres a ddr and lpddr version . i believe you need ddr for the b922

Comment

SPARTAN ROM V7 ATV

V7.0 Changelog
                  -Ugoos FIrmware as base
                  -Removed Playbacksetting as I couldn't get it to work(Added Autoframerate app alternative)
                  -Magisk/Root Options
                  -Cleaned Up the firmware
                  -Wifi 6 Support

-Works With X88 King and GT King/Pro +Wifi6 Versions
                  -Haven't Tested LPDDR version yet
                  Rom V7 does not support 4k HDR.
                  I have ugoos x3 pro. It supports 4k HDR on xgimi H2 aurora. The film works normally, the image is sharp, the colors are beautiful.
                  But gt king the screen goes black. I also encountered this when using xvortex's port ugoos 0.4.0 rom

Comment

Just a message to give you thanks.
                    I installed SPARTAN ROM V7 ATV on my GT King and I am amazed by the work and the stability. Thank you very much.

Comment

Hello, I just instal V7, thanks for this amazing rom who output 7.1 audio on my KtKing pro !!

i don't know why my box never boot direcly on SDCard so with beelink rom i boot on the rom and after i choose "switch os" toboot on SD. with this rom i can't, so i don't know haow to boot on SDcard for CoreElec.
                      Netfix for ATV from playstore is not compatible, netflix for android from APKpure work whith SD resolution. i try on kodi but can't have mort than 960x540 video résolution, its why i would like to boot on CoreElec where i have 1080P on netflix plugin...
                      in kodi you can just force windevine L3, hope this rom don't made lost L1 !
                      Someone can help me to keep this rom and boot on CoreElec please?

Comment

Originally posted by Ced66 View Post
                        Hello, I just instal V7, thanks for this amazing rom who output 7.1 audio on my KtKing pro !!

i don't know why my box never boot direcly on SDCard so with beelink rom i boot on the rom and after i choose "switch os" toboot on SD. with this rom i can't, so i don't know haow to boot on SDcard for CoreElec.
                        Netfix for ATV from playstore is not compatible, netflix for android from APKpure work whith SD resolution. i try on kodi but can't have mort than 960x540 video résolution, its why i would like to boot on CoreElec where i have 1080P on netflix plugin...
                        in kodi you can just force windevine L3, hope this rom don't made lost L1 !
                        Someone can help me to keep this rom and boot on CoreElec please?
                        you wont lose l1 unless you force erase all

Comment

Spartan_ROM V7.1 Is UP .... Enjoy everyone
                          Last edited by minixfreak; 08-26-2021, 00:56.

Comment

Spartan_ROM V7.1 Is UP .... Enjoy everyone
                            Thank you for your continued efforts with this box.

Comment

Thank you Minix for your work!

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
                                Thank you Minix for your work!
                                Is this ATV or PIE? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X