Originally posted by raruba View Post

Is this ATV or PIE? Thanks
      Atv

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Atv
        Thanks, sorta figured t hat it was.

Comment

Hey your rom works great on my GT King Pro.

But how can i make Netflix work in HD?

Comment

Originally posted by spitzlitz View Post
            Hey your rom works great on my GT King Pro.

But how can i make Netflix work in HD?
            you cant unless you use kodi ... using the netflix plugin

Comment

ah, thank you. Now i understand.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Atv
                Guess your not gonna make a PIE, now I'm sad...lol

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Guess your not gonna make a PIE, now I'm sad...lol
                  i might eventually but i specialize in AndroidTV because its better, (My Opinion)

Comment

The operation of Android tv is simply better on the television. (My Opinion)

Is it possible to stream content via cast (chromecast function) from the mobile phone to the tv box? I have already installed the "Chromecast built-in" app, but I cannot select the TV Box on my phone.
                    Last edited by spitzlitz; 09-05-2021, 09:36.

Comment

i have the old Model 1. gen GT King Pro, what version i need to flash DDR or LPDDR? i forgot what i need to grab its a long time i flashed my tv box with spartan rom, hope someone can hint me to the right version thanks.

Comment

i have the old Model 1. gen GT King Pro, what version i need to flash DDR or LPDDR? i forgot what i need to grab its a long time i flashed my tv box with spartan rom, hope someone can hint me to the right version thanks.

Comment

Hi!
                          Is it possible to get back the option to dual boot to coreelec in this amazing rom?

Beelink GT King Wifi 6 with SPARTAN_ROM_DDR_V7.1

Divxet

Comment

Hello.

Firstly, congratulations to minixfreak for this ROM, the best!

A detail, with the original beelink ROM when the box went to sleep the eyes on the box changed to red color. Now it is not happening, they are always green. This little detail has a solution?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelWPB View Post
                              Hello.

A detail, with the original beelink ROM when the box went to sleep the eyes on the box changed to red color. Now it is not happening, they are always green. This little detail has a solution?

Thank you
                              because this firmware is ported to to beelink, its from ugoos ... but my good friend ricky is making updated tools to alter dtb and all so i could do more modding but when he finishes the tools i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelWPB View Post
                                Hello.

Thank you
                                For red/green color change, in XVortex Ugoos to Beelink ported, in "Power Menu"/"Power Key" I choosed Hibernation instead Sleep. I think the Spartan is similar to XVortex, so take a try.

Comment

Working...
                                X