Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortantelly I wasn't that luck... I tried everything and no matter what, I always get 0 255 0 255 and the touch doesn't work. I tried diferent cables, projector and TV set (the TV is a 3D Samsung TV, so it's quite new...) and nothing, I cannot make touch profiles to work no matter what.

Maybe I made something wrong when I added the touch.ko module.... but when I do LSMOD I can see it, so don't think so.... is it possible that order of display in the modules when u do the LSMOD is important ? or any other ideas/suggestion to try ....?

Thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by Mopheus View Post
      Unfortantelly I wasn't that luck... I tried everything and no matter what, I always get 0 255 0 255 and the touch doesn't work. I tried diferent cables, projector and TV set (the TV is a 3D Samsung TV, so it's quite new...) and nothing, I cannot make touch profiles to work no matter what.

Maybe I made something wrong when I added the touch.ko module.... but when I do LSMOD I can see it, so don't think so.... is it possible that order of display in the modules when u do the LSMOD is important ? or any other ideas/suggestion to try ....?

Thanks !
      Have you tried Lewy's ROM V2.2.2 yet? Touch module already added into ROM you don't need to add it. I also connect my MK808B to projector. My Sixaxis app (V0.6.4) said Touch module type B 0 1920 0 1080. You should try this way to make sure you have Touch module inside your ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpicySaturdayBoy View Post
        Have you tried Lewy's ROM V2.2.2 yet? Touch module already added into ROM you don't need to add it. I also connect my MK808B to projector. My Sixaxis app (V0.6.4) said Touch module type B 0 1920 0 1080. You should try this way to make sure you have Touch module inside your ROM.
        I upgraded to lewys 2.2.2 720p. No luck still 0 255 0 255. Lends credence to it's a TV(Display Device) specific issue. I hate HDMI and Bluetooth. 2 of the worst tech specs to be implemented. Broken in so many ways... sorry... rant... Possibly the sixaxis app could be updated. I've emailed them but no response.

Comment

Is it possible that users (like me) with 720P kernel are the one's having problems ? And users that get it working are using 1080P Kernel ?

Because SpicySaturdayBoy said 1920 1080 and it's working.... and mwneuendorf and me are using 720P and it's not....

Can anyone else confirm Kernel used and if it worked for them ?

Thanks.

Comment

Is it possible that users (like me) with 720P kernel are the one's having problems ? And users that get it working are using 1080P Kernel ?

Because SpicySaturdayBoy said 1920 1080 and it's working.... and mwneuendorf and me are using 720P and it's not....

Thanks.

I used Lewy's 1080p ROM V2.2.2 on my MK808B.

Comment

Thanks.

Hi im using finless 1.5 imito rom on my mk809II & i can confirm its working well on my stick 1080P
              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Anyone get successfully optemizing any touch only game with wired xbox controller through Bt/Joy Center app after adding touch modules. For me it doesnt work but sixaxis work good. I am using latest finless 1.7b rom.

Thank you

Comment

Thanks.

Hi,

Im using Bobs 1.7 720p kernel on my MK808B
                  touch emulation works fine after CWM touch.zip from Leolas.

ricont

Comment

Originally posted by ricont View Post
                    Hi,

Im using Bobs 1.7 720p kernel on my MK808B
                    touch emulation works fine after CWM touch.zip from Leolas.

ricont
                    Sorry if I misinterpret about KERNELs.

I did ithe HYBRID Lewy ROm 720p
                    It also worked on my MK808B.

Confirmed both BOB`s 1.7 720p ROM after CWM touch.zip
                    and LEWy HYBRID 2.2.2 720p ROM work flawlessly with sixaxis
                    touch emulation.

ricont

Comment

Sorry if I misinterpret about KERNELs.

I did ithe HYBRID Lewy ROm 720p
                      It also worked on my MK808B.

Confirmed both BOB`s 1.7 720p ROM after CWM touch.zip
                      and LEWy HYBRID 2.2.2 720p ROM work flawlessly with sixaxis
                      touch emulation.

ricont
                      Well it's started to work as of Lewy Hybrid mk808b 720p 2.2.3. I get 0 1920 0 1080 instead of 0 255 0 255 now. Yes 1080p on the 720p. Although I think by default the 720p rom still boots up at 1080p. I need to play with it some more.

Comment

Originally posted by mwneuendorf View Post
                        Well it's started to work as of Lewy Hybrid mk808b 720p 2.2.3. I get 0 1920 0 1080 instead of 0 255 0 255 now. Yes 1080p on the 720p. Although I think by default the 720p rom still boots up at 1080p. I need to play with it some more.
                        I spoke too soon. I did a reboot (changed power supply) and it fell back to 0 255 0 255. Have confirmed that the 0 255 0 255 is an indicator of it not working. Tried rebooting with the HDMI cord not attached but no luck. I get the impression a setting gets overwritten maybe? N64oid runs better on 2.2.3 so that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by mwneuendorf View Post
                          I spoke too soon. I did a reboot (changed power supply) and it fell back to 0 255 0 255. Have confirmed that the 0 255 0 255 is an indicator of it not working. Tried rebooting with the HDMI cord not attached but no luck. I get the impression a setting gets overwritten maybe? N64oid runs better on 2.2.3 so that's good.
                          Just an input.
                          It happen also on my MK808B it showed 0 255 0 255, I tried different resolution and rebooted
                          after each resolution setting, it did not recover with the reboot.
                          What i did was to return to the resolution it was working before and completely shutdown
                          the stick and totally removed the power.
                          I power ON again and the 0 1980 0 1080 returns back.

FYR
                          ricont

Comment

Some things stay persistent on a warm reboot. It takes a full power off to empty RAM. I am not talking NAND which is always persistent but the RAM.

Bob
                            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Just an input.
                              It happen also on my MK808B it showed 0 255 0 255, I tried different resolution and rebooted
                              after each resolution setting, it did not recover with the reboot.
                              What i did was to return to the resolution it was working before and completely shutdown
                              the stick and totally removed the power.
                              I power ON again and the 0 1980 0 1080 returns back.

FYR
                              ricont
                              hrm, Well I set it back to the default 1920x1080 1080p setting the rom defaulted to. I powered down with the power button on the bottom bar. Selected Shutdown. Removed the USB cord from the power supply and put it back in. Didn't do the trick. Maybe I need to power down for some time? I tried some variations all including the above actions like making sure the hdmi was not plugged in and clearing data on the sixaxis app. I also tried uninstalling the six axis app. Powering down as above and installing again. Something is sticking....

Comment

itching for this ! but currently using your 4.2 rom.
                                I'll wait it out but are there any work arounds right now through other software?

Page bookmarked!

Comment

Working...
                                X