No announcement yet.

Sunchip Wintel CX-W8 PRO (x5-Z8300)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pressed escape or del can't remember went into BIOS then went to boot from file and navigated to the thumb drive and boot folder then picked the boot file. I had to use the img file and burn with win32 disk imager
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

According to intel website the graphic card is much better than in the older processor; did you checked it?

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
        It is possible I booted Android from thumbdrive. I took SD img from androidx86. I didn't spend much time.
        Which version of Android did you test? 4.4 or 5.1? And did you try if all peripherals works? I mean Ethernet, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI sound etc.
        I am deciding which Intel MiniPC to buy, I am not interested in Windows, but I want to use there Ubuntu Linux and Android (dualboot).

Comment

Thread
          Backup and restore
          Usb boot driver
          Restore drivers
          U Wintel W8 Pro Z8300 Mini Pc I am not responsible for any damage to your device when you are not sure leave the default Settings. All Tested and 100% Working. Thread Updated 18/11/2017 CloneZilla Backup+Restore With Free Tool. 2...

Comment

How can I boot from USB?
            Go to xda link ☝

Comment

Hello
              When I turn on the graphics driver the pc reboot with a blue screen.
              When I disable the driver I have no blue screen but I can not decode 1080p and the sound via HDMI does not work.
              ideas ?

Comment

Where u take a driver?? I downloaded them from Intel site and working fine...

Comment

on the web.
                  can you give me the link please ?

Comment

If there are official updates from Intel then you could try their utility.

Iobit driver booster free is also useful.

The best free driver updater for Windows 11/10. Fully detect and update all your old drivers for graphics, USB, audio, display, network, printer, mouse, keyboard and scanner. Free check driver updates now.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello
                      i have downgrade the driver and everything works perfectly.
                      Thanks

Comment

anyone have the 32bit drivers for this box?

Comment

http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-5-1-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by masterbalby View Post
                            Hello
                            i have downgrade the driver and everything works perfectly.
                            Thanks
                            Hey I just received mine and I'm getting a blue screen with this error:
                            driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error(intelppm.sys)
                            Its the same you had?
                            How you fixed it?

Comment

I'm having the bsod(blue screen of death) tryed everything.
                              Formated installed windows 10 64 from the links here or from Microsoft, but the video driver stills creates an error( I know this because if I disable the driver all works except audio, I guess it comes together cause when enable there is audio).
                              It came with window 10 64, when trying to install 32 the USB its not recognized so I think this only works with 64.
                              But I can't manage to find the correct driver or something.

Please help...

Comment

Originally posted by liooo View Post

Hey I just received mine and I'm getting a blue screen with this error:
                                driver_irql_not_less_or_equal error(intelppm.sys)
                                Its the same you had?
                                How you fixed it?

Have you sold problem?? i have the same

Comment

Working...
                                X