X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uniextra View Post
    thanks for the tun.ko will try it today

an other think that i have problem is that i cant use Yomvi app... this is for video streaming.. on other forums people mention that this is since DRM WideWine is not on the kernel...

could this be included somehow?

THanks for all
    I'm not aware of WideWine nor I have used it, but from what I've read it runs on top of the android DRM (which is already there).
    You could try to edit build.prop file and add this :
    drm.service.enabled=true
    media.amplayer.widevineenable=true
    ro.com.widevine.cachesize=16777216
    Found @ https://www.exploitee.rs/index.php/A...ple_Build.prop

Not sure if it will work, their DRM is in binary format and since there are no sources, is impossible to make it work with changed / non supported system (if it depends on kernel beside the android DRM subsystem).

I'll just add again, those are my thoughts .. it's not 100% sure.

[EDIT]

I can confirm that related files are already in the rom, they can be found here :

system\etc\permissions\com.google.widevine.softwar e.drm.xml
    system\framework\com.google.widevine.software.drm. jar
    Last edited by avion; 01-12-2015, 15:03.

Comment

Originally posted by avion View Post
      I'm not aware of WideWine nor I have used it, but from what I've read it runs on top of the android DRM (which is already there).
      You could try to edit build.prop file and add this :
      drm.service.enabled=true
      media.amplayer.widevineenable=true
      ro.com.widevine.cachesize=16777216
      Found @ https://www.exploitee.rs/index.php/A...ple_Build.prop

Not sure if it will work, their DRM is in binary format and since there are no sources, is impossible to make it work with changed / non supported system (if it depends on kernel beside the android DRM subsystem).

I'll just add again, those are my thoughts .. it's not 100% sure.

[EDIT]

I can confirm that related files are already in the rom, they can be found here :

system\etc\permissions\com.google.widevine.softwar e.drm.xml
      system\framework\com.google.widevine.software.drm. jar
      It didnt work

Comment

It didnt work
        Did you try to see if the prop has been applied with :
        getprop

What's actually happening, you can not install the app or it just won't open ?

Comment

Did you try to see if the prop has been applied with :
          getprop

What's actually happening, you can not install the app or it just won't open ?
          Hi, i used the Build.pro app to eddit, saved and reboot the stick... i don't know if this is the same.

The app actualy opens and shows all the available TV, but when i hit play, it tries to load and then shows a message saying that i can not play the video.
          THis app works correctly on Finless 1,7 rom, but i like to stick with this one in order to keep netflix

can i supply more information somehow¿?

Comment

Hi, i used the Build.pro app to eddit, saved and reboot the stick... i don't know if this is the same.

The app actualy opens and shows all the available TV, but when i hit play, it tries to load and then shows a message saying that i can not play the video.
            THis app works correctly on Finless 1,7 rom, but i like to stick with this one in order to keep netflix

can i supply more information somehow¿?
            You can try this app:

It will tell you if the DRM is installed and running on your stick. Somehow I'm suspecting that you don't have working drm.

Comment

You can try this app:

It will tell you if the DRM is installed and running on your stick. Somehow I'm suspecting that you don't have working drm.
              well that app shows Winvine there...

i have no idea whay it's not working, it play nice on my nexus 4 running nexus 5 exp on android L and the Mk802 IIIs running Finless 1.7...
              on my nexus it shows the dame the app DRM: Widevine DRM plugin and OMA v1 Forward lock

any other way to trouble shoot this?

Comment

well that app shows Winvine there...

i have no idea whay it's not working, it play nice on my nexus 4 running nexus 5 exp on android L and the Mk802 IIIs running Finless 1.7...
                on my nexus it shows the dame the app DRM: Widevine DRM plugin and OMA v1 Forward lock

any other way to trouble shoot this?
                Well maybe you should ask Finless, if he has time to give you some tip on how to solve this. I'm still new to all of this ROM hacking etc stuff.

I've read that unlocking bootloader can make you loose your DRM keys (this ROM has bootloader unlocked). I'm not sure if this applies only to Sony Xperia or to all of the android devices.

Comment

hi i did the loading of the TUN.ko but had not worked... the file is stored and permisions are set but it does not connect to openVPN...

Comment

tun.ko

hi i did the loading of the TUN.ko but had not worked... the file is stored and permisions are set but it does not connect to openVPN...
                    If you are using mine kernel it doesn't need the tun.ko as it has it compiled in (integrated with the kernel). I've created the module for the stock kernel.

Anyway you can check if the module was loaded with :
                    lsmod
                    after doing:
                    insmod tun.ko

And also post your dmesg after loading the module (if your'e using the stock kernel)

Comment

If you are using mine kernel it doesn't need the tun.ko as it has it compiled in (integrated with the kernel). I've created the module for the stock kernel.

Anyway you can check if the module was loaded with :
                      lsmod
                      after doing:
                      insmod tun.ko

And also post your dmesg after loading the module (if your'e using the stock kernel)
                      can you post a link to your kernel? is it possible to load it with from recovery?

Comment

can you post a link to your kernel? is it possible to load it with from recovery?
                        Here you go :

It's not a recovery version, you need to flash it with android tools 2.1 (I've posted link and explanation few posts earlier).

Comment

developer options missing

Hi everybody!
                          After quite a while of playing around i finally managed to install this fantastic rom on my imito mx2. Everything works fine, so far, Just that there are no developer options. I wanted to root the Device, but cannot enable usb debugging, so i am also unable to flqsh the rom again... Anybody have an idea, plsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by cripubu View Post
                            Hi everybody!
                            After quite a while of playing around i finally managed to install this fantastic rom on my imito mx2. Everything works fine, so far, Just that there are no developer options. I wanted to root the Device, but cannot enable usb debugging, so i am also unable to flqsh the rom again... Anybody have an idea, plsssssss
                            Open the settings and scroll to “Build Number” and then quickly tap it (click) 7 times.

Comment

Open the settings and scroll to “Build Number” and then quickly tap it (click) 7 times.
                              This was it!!! Thank you so much .

By the way: avion in spanish means aeroplane, and you are really flying high!!!

Comment

flashed avio kernel and tunnels work perfect now! only pending from my side is Yomvi app...

now i can whatch netflix and hulu perfect!

Comment

Working...
                                X