NEW- Measy U2C/B12 Finless ROM 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u2c/b12 thread

You are in the wrong thread. This is the u2c/b12 thread. Finless 1.7 is not for your device. Either reset to factory ROM or demand a relacement from where you purchased the device. Without OTG you can never reflash your device.

Comment

Wifi and BT (chipset) not working

Hello Bob,

I am out of solutions, and must say I am new with android (noob). Your help will be highly appreciated or anyone who has solved this kind of issues.

I have a tv stick called "Dark Evo smart stick MK809-II".
      It is a dual core (rockchip RK3066), from what I found it is a clone of Mk809B, not sure. Stock ROM sux big time and I have tried a lot of custom ROMs out there. Most stable is this ROM, but I have wifi and bluetooth problems. I am sure this issue is caused by different wifi chipset.
      Spec Device app shows that my stick wifi = rk29_ipp. Can I change the driver or can you give me instructions how to solve this wifi issue please? Your ROMs are the best.

Thank you!!!!
      Last edited by ZaGaA; 06-18-2014, 16:45.

Comment

reupload

Can anyone upload files again or provide link to actual version?
        also link to flashing program would be appreciated so my version has some 'Chinese' letters

Comment

installation from linux?

So I hate to ask stupid question, but I haven't found such thing mentioned anywhere in this thread. I wanted to try this magical ROM for my B12, but it is just that I only have Linux machines around at my place. I tried to use MS Windows from virtualbox, but despite perfectly seeing the device, I never seem to be able to switch it into the Flash mode from there. I tried the conventional and alternative methods, but it gives me "Flash mode failed" message every time.

Has anyone here tried installing Finless ROM on B12 from Linux using rkflashkit? Surely, there are examples of people doing it successfully, but that is probably default configuration, becasue rkflashkit does not have a place for Finless ROM parameter files. What I probably mean to ask is how do I change the default installation configuration if, say, I wanted to have higher screen resolution or more apps space?

Any suggestions are appreciated.
          Last edited by aten; 10-05-2014, 15:56. Reason: typos

Comment

Hi guys, can Measy U2C/B12 be upgraded to Android 4.4?

Hope Finless can do this porting.

Comment

I am having trouble. My Measy U2C is stuck on the boot logo, thus not allowing me to turn usb storage off, and thus keeping me from re-flashing. How can I get into recovery mode on the stick, or get it to recognize my PC to flash it?

Comment

Try reset.  Insert paper clip into reset pin hole while Measy is powered on trying to boot.  Then try flashing.☺

Comment

I have tried the reset button. I am using windows 8, and when I pushed that button windows recognized it (it made the beeps). The trouble is it is still not showing as a drive. I have downloaded the rockchip drivers and installed manually, I can see it now under windows, it just doesn't show up in batchtool and allow me to flash. Is there anyway while booting (like a phone) i can get into android recovery? then it would be easy.

Comment

Working...
                  X