X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d33 View Post
    So let's get the ball rolling tonight.

Can anyone test these kernels. They are configured for HD resolution and 't' speed. One is for AP6210, the other MT7601

Please test:

1. Wifi (especially if you are MT7601 user)
    2. Audio
    3. Video
    4. Screen zoom

[edit] 20:18 GMT - test kernels re-uploaded due to naming error!
    1. It works
    2. It doesnt work-i have no sound. I will check it with a fresh rom install.
    3. what was the problem with video? It worked fine for me
    4. It works

No blackscreen anymore.
    cx-919ii

Comment

Originally posted by Max One View Post
      1. It works
      3. No blackscreen anymore
      4. It works
      ? But Wifi shouldn't work for you? You have the J22 variant
      Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
      Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
      Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
      Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
      CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
      Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
      RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

I was testing this kernel kernel_t_AP6210-J22_SD_v206.img

1. It works
        4. It works

No blackscreen anymore.

Edit: 2. After a fresh install the sound works
        cx-919ii

Comment

I meant to include this one

Too late to do any real work now

Donate to Finless

Comment

I was testing this kernel kernel_t_AP6210-J22_SD_v206.img

Originally Posted by Max One 1. It works
            4. It works

No blackscreen anymore.

Edit: 2. After a fresh install the sound works
            After fresh install no blackscreen and no sound problems. And then after restoring only my apps/data from backup with TWRP all issues are back. :s
            cx-919ii

Comment

d33,

I just recently purchased two CX 919 's on Amazon and discovered I have 3188T models I've returned one and ordered a Minix X7 but had to keep the other one because I had already cut the casing to add heatsinks

The stock rom was maxed to 1.4ghz and was then maxed to 1.2 after I flashed the Finless 2.0 KK 4.4.2. with it's stock kernel.

ALL OC Kernels from the Finless 2.0 rom post only raise my cpu to 1.4 but provide slower performance than his stock kernels probably due to my having a 3188T.

Your ap6120-720p-3188T V1 and V2 kernels give me the best overall stable performance with 60-70+fps in XBMC and 1.2-1.6 cpu!!! They would be perfect but all of your T kernels make my audio not work correctly. I'm barely able to hear any audio because there is constant white noise and sound only seems to come out of the left. Also Zoom settings have no effect on this kernel.

I've read entirely through the threads Blacklist-of-locked-Down-Versions-of-RK3188-CPU, rkpatchomatic-tool-overclock-vsync-fix-any-binary-rk3188-kernel, and this thread. and have tried using your T kernels after patching them using the overclockomatic but they haven't changed the results.

The white noise goes away and the zoom functionality returns when I flash any Finless 2.0 kernel. I'm I doing something wrong, or is there a better rom/kernel combination out there for the CX 919 with the 3188T.

Comment

Originally posted by omniwolf View Post
                d33,

Your ap6120-720p-3188T V1 and V2 kernels give me the best overall stable performance with 60-70+fps in XBMC and 1.2-1.6 cpu!!! They would be perfect but all of your T kernels make my audio not work correctly. I'm barely able to hear any audio because there is constant white noise and sound only seems to come out of the left. Also Zoom settings have no effect on this kernel.
                Have you tried the kernels I'm requesting testing of?

Post #237

Donate to Finless

Comment

My kernels support cameras that have UVC support. However, cameras are not directly supported in the beta kitkat ROM that Bob is working with. He did what he could with the A928 ROM but apparently it still has problems.

We are hoping to get a newer set of, hopefully not-beta, sources sometime. Until then camera support is not in Rockchip KK.
                  Ok thanks, but C525 is UVC(http://www.ideasonboard.org/uvc/#devices)

Do you think that older releases of Android will work better?

Comment

Originally posted by forandro View Post
                    Ok thanks, but C525 is UVC(http://www.ideasonboard.org/uvc/#devices)

Do you think that older releases of Android will work better?
                    Sorry I've never bothered with jelly bean. However, UVC support isn't new so I would imagine it should be fine.

Donate to Finless

Comment

Re: Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

I dont know whats causing my problem. Sometimes when i flash a new oc kernel my sound is gone. Even when flash back to your kernel still no sound. Really weird. Dee later i will send u my DMESG. U should look at it

Edit: lol now is everything working

Flashed kernel_AP6210-J22_SD_v204_cpu1800h_gpustock_ddrstock.img = no sound
                      back to kernel_AP6210-J22_SD_v204.img = still no sound.

After that, then back to kernel_t_AP6210-J22_SD-BT.img = sound is back
                      and then at last
                      back to the kernel of the first sentence kernel_AP6210-J22_SD_v204_cpu1800h_gpustock_ddrstock.

Surprise surprise sound is working this time.
                      Really weird.
                      I have the exact same problem. I am using a928 kk build on mk908ii but I'll try it on my a928 as well as see.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

I use this 1 http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...inless-ROM-2-0
                        cx-919ii

Comment

So let's get the ball rolling tonight.

Can anyone test these kernels. They are configured for 't' speed. One is for AP6210 J22 (SD), the other MT7601 (HD). Please test them regardless of your wifi. I've also uploaded a non-J22 AP6210 HD for test

Please test:

1. Wifi (if you are MT7601 user I need DMESG as ROM doesn't support yet)
                          2. Audio
                          3. Video
                          4. Screen zoom

[edit] 20:18 GMT - test kernels re-uploaded due to naming error!
                          I'll test tonight when I'm back from work on my two devices. I'll also be setting up a build environment to build your test kernels with WiFi and BT support. Can you please include the git hash with each test version going forward? Or perhaps tag each test version in git?

Thanks as always!

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Have you tried the kernels I'm requesting testing of?

Post #237
                            I assumed the latest were in the OP so no I didn't test it. I'll test them as soon as I get home tonight! thanks!!!

Comment

D33, there is really a soundproblem. All kernels after kernel_t_AP6210-J22_SD-BT.img are making problems for me.

If there is no sound, i always have to flash kernel_t_AP6210-J22_SD-BT.img to bring my sound back.
                              cx-919ii

Comment

D33, there is really a soundproblem. All kernels after kernel_t_AP6210-J22_SD-BT.img are making problems for me.

If there is no sound, i always have to flash kernel_t_AP6210-J22_SD-BT.img to bring my sound back.
                                I can confirm I am experiencing the same problem.

I was actually experiencing it earlier in this thread but it appears its not ROM related as it happened on cx-919 build of kk as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X