Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 3.10a. Im gonna test this one V3.10now.
    cx-919ii

Comment

Alright. Will read your test tommorow. Im going to bed now. Night night.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9300 met Tapatalk

Comment

I was testing this kernel_t_AP6210-alt_SD_v310.img. Stick wont boot after flashing. And then this kernel_t_AP6210-alt_HD_v310.img. Both wont reboot after successfull flash. If u flash the same kernel again it will probably boot. Or when the flash is done u have to unplug and plug it back more times to make it work.

3.10a works as it should, this ...
        • GPU overide for T kernels now possible (450 limit removed)
        • DDR override fixed (PLL limit to 445 removed)

... is missing in the kernel.
        cx-919ii

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
          Dear d33,
          Here is what I've found out about combinations in settings concerning the LAN/wifi mutual switching.
          Situation 1.
          -LAN On and WIFI Off>reboot>LAN is picked up and WIFI is disabled-O.K.
          Situation 2.
          -LAN Off and WIFI On>reboot>LAN is unconnected and WIFI is picked up-O.K.
          Situation 3.
          - LAN On and WIFI On>reboot>LAN is unconnected and WIFI is searching for Wi-Fi network but can't find it. In this situation when I switch off both LAN and wifi then I can switch them on separately.
          What combinations of settings would you prefer for DMESGs I can make?
          And also I have some tiny, not too important for now details which I wouldn't like to distract you with. I'll inform you after we(users) do main tests.
          Kind Regards
          D33,
          Please don't pay your attention to my post above. I suspect this misunderstanding with LAN/wifi switching algorithm was caused by KK ROM I tested your kernels with. I have just returned back to a928_4.4.2_kk_finless20 and I feel some positive differences. I'll test all things again and inform you tomorrow.
          Have a good sleep
          CS918II/16GB(HTC-031-V1.0 board)
          CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
          K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

D33, is the overclock script compatible with the kernel on bob's A928 rom? I believe you helped with unlocking that kernel as well.

Anyway, I tried to overclock that kernel using your script but it seems to OC the CPU only (based on antutu benchmark, don't know how to verify GPU and DDR clock).

Your kernel (from this thread): 1.7ghz cpu, 798gpu, ddrstock = 189XX antutu score
            Kernel from Bob's rom: 1.7ghz cpu, 798gpu, ddrstock = 172XX antutu score
            Stock OC Kernel from Bob's rom: 1.6ghz, gpu unknown, ddr unknown = 17,7XX antutu score

Comment

Re: Kitkat Kernels for All (well most!)

Originally posted by peekeesh View Post
              D33, is the overclock script compatible with the kernel on bob's A928 rom? I believe you helped with unlocking that kernel as well.

Anyway, I tried to overclock that kernel using your script but it seems to OC the CPU only (based on antutu benchmark, don't know how to verify GPU and DDR clock).

Your kernel (from this thread): 1.7ghz cpu, 798gpu, ddrstock = 189XX antutu score
              Kernel from Bob's rom: 1.7ghz cpu, 798gpu, ddrstock = 172XX antutu score
              Stock OC Kernel from Bob's rom: 1.6ghz, gpu unknown, ddr unknown = 17,7XX antutu score
              You can verify DDR and GPU from dmesg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Hi Noderat,
                Would you be so kind to patch for OC new package of d33's kernels V3.1(TV Boxes)
                RTL8188(3.11a) from post#1 which have been released few hours ago?
                Thank you in advance
                CS918 (TN-BX09_V2.1 2013/05/31) FW: k-r42-old_revision-wasser-1.2.3- fried by 12V PS
                K-R42 board version B351_V2.0 1348, wifi Realtek8188ETV , RK3188T;FW: wasser-firmware-kr42-new-1.0.3

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                  Hi Noderat,
                  Would you be so kind to patch for OC new package of d33's kernels V3.1(TV Boxes)
                  RTL8188(3.11a) from post#1 which have been released few hours ago?
                  Thank you in advance
                  Yes I will patch and release shortly.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Originally posted by noderat View Post
                    Yes I will patch and release shortly.

Thanks a lot

Comment

You can verify DDR and GPU from dmesg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                      Hey bud, i checked dmesg and was able to confirm the freqs. Thanks!

It seems that the overclock script on bob's kernel doesn't work. The gpu doesn't get Overclocked. only the cpu and ddr gets patched. Not sure why.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey bud, i checked dmesg and was able to confirm the freqs. Thanks!

It seems that the overclock script on bob's kernel doesn't work. The gpu doesn't get Overclocked. only the cpu and ddr gets patched. Not sure why.

Because that's why there is a v3 of d33 kernel to remove those locks.

Comment

Because that's why there is a v3 of d33 kernel to remove those locks.

Ok. Yea d33's kernel work great but it loses video signal after leaving the box on for hours. Even when not overclocking the kernel at all. This issue never occurs when using OC kernel that came with the bob's a928 rom.

Comment

Ok. Yea d33's kernel work great but it loses video signal after leaving the box on for hours. Even when not overclocking the kernel at all....
                            I can confirm that. Stupidly i forgot to turn off my tv stick, so it was on the whole night. This morning i saw its on and after powering on the tv there was no signal.

Who knows, maybe d33 has a timer included. After hours of not using it shuts down automatically.

D33 im ready to test some fixed or new kernels
                            cx-919ii

Comment

Originally posted by Max One View Post
                              I can confirm that. Stupidly i forgot to turn off my tv stick, so it was on the whole night. This morning i saw its on and after powering on the tv there was no signal.

Who knows, maybe d33 has a timer included. After hours of not using it shuts down automatically.

D33 im ready to test some fixed or new kernels
                              The tests I've done includes leaving the stick on for days (~72h is the longest I've tested so far) since I want make sure it always stays on. When leaving it on lockscreen the stick goes in standby within in a minute or so (showing 'no signal'), then I wake it by moving the cursor or a key stroke. In other words, you should be able to get signal back after idle.
                              Last edited by jacobsson; 04-02-2014, 14:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Max One View Post
                                I was testing this kernel_t_AP6210-alt_SD_v310.img. Stick wont boot after flashing. And then this kernel_t_AP6210-alt_HD_v310.img. Both wont reboot after successfull flash. If u flash the same kernel again it will probably boot. Or when the flash is done u have to unplug and plug it back more times to make it work.

3.10a works as it should, this ...
                                • GPU overide for T kernels now possible (450 limit removed)
                                • DDR override fixed (PLL limit to 445 removed)

... is missing in the kernel.
                                For me this 3.10 is working very good. It boots everytime now even with this new boot1080.img. But there is one problem. My bluetooth does not work anymore.

Edit: Bluetooth worked after a reboot. But bluetooth seems to be interfering a lot with my wifi signal when playing XBMC over SMB/locally.
                                Last edited by roooii; 04-02-2014, 14:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X