Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW CPU Speeds 1704, 1604, 1416 GHz Ultra 1080p Plus, 7/10/2014 Official CR11S/CS968 Super ROM Rooted AP6210, VPN, AC3/DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW CPU Speeds 1704, 1604, 1416 GHz Ultra 1080p Plus, 7/10/2014 Official CR11S/CS968 Super ROM Rooted AP6210, VPN, AC3/DTS

VPN Tun.ko File Built IN, VPN Is Now Working Like A Charm ...!
    If You Should Have Slow Boot Up Issues, Just Pull The Plug And Reboot ...!

NEW Just RELEASED 7/10/2014, Official/Custom Rooted CloudnetGO CR11S 1080p AP6210 Android TV 4.4 KitKat ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE-Google Android TV Multi- Super ROM With The most APPS, PLUS ALl The Super ROM apps, VPN Working Tun.ko Hack Built IN {LibMedia.so Hack READY} ...

The Ultra-Extra-Plus-SPORTS TV- Entertainment Package, NFL, NBA, "FOX SPORTS GO", Major League Baseball {MLB}, Major League Soccer {MLS}, NHL {NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE}, *UFC, ESPN, LIVE TV SPORTS PRO, LIVE TV FROM JUST ABOUT EVERY USA MAJOR CITY, HBOgo, Showbox, VideoMix, Popcorn Flix, LIVE TV, ESPN Live Sports 24/7, Mobdro, Google Movies TV Worldwide package, Jazz Radio.Com, CNN News, BET {BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION} And Gotham 1.3 XBMC Built IN {LibMedia.so Hack READY} ... The Ultimate Multi-Media Super ROM Package ...

*AC3 DTS Digital Audio {LibMedia.so Hack}: Please Go To Settings> Sound Devices Manager> RK29_RK1000 PASSTHROUGH ...

*If you are NOT using AC3 DTS Digital Audio {LibMedia.so Hack} Please Go To Settings> Sound Devices Manager> Use RK29_RK1000 ...

{NEW ROM BUILD JUST RELEASED Ultra Plus TV Sports Entertainment package Goes High Speed CPU 1704 And 1804}

NEW UPDATED ROM Builds JUST RELEASED Ultra Plus TV Sports Entertainment package Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM Goes High Speed ... NEW ROM Build 2/5MPZX Cameras, Now Includes CPU High Speeds Of 1704, gpu 796 And CPU 1804, gpu 796 with the NEW Built IN Gotham XBMC 13.2 Beta... 1080p Movies/Videos Seems To Be A Lot Smoother Running At These Extra High Speeds ...

DOWNLOADS:

*Get The ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE-Google Android TV Multi- Super ROM 1080p ROOTED CR11S/CS968 High Speeds CPU 1704/1804 Super ROM 2/5MPZX19.5 Version, Just Follow The Link Below ...
    *{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post NO MORE SCROLLING ...
    *Get This ultimate CR11S Super ROM 2/5MPZX19.5 Version HERE
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...

New ANTUTU Benchmark And Speed Test Reveals Awesome Results

Recent speed test running the CR11S and CS968 with CPU speeds at 1704/1804 MHz {Faster Than The Current Amazon Kindle Fire TV} reveals so awesome results thus far ... Even the Internet high speed connection via a Android TV box show consistent results too {See Bottom Photo Above} ...

Also when comes to playing large 1080p Movies/video files via the new Gotham 13.2 XBMC Beta build, seems to be the biggest improvement of all with smoother video playback ... I would not advise you to run your Android TV 3188 SoC boxes any higher than 1704 MHz ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 07-25-2014, 18:30.

Enhanced Video Resolution Quality Ultra 1080P Plus, Sports, And The Most Movies

Enhanced Video Resolution Quality 1080p Plus

The Most FREE$$$ Movies 24/7 PopCorn Flix, ShowBox, VideoMix,
    {ESPN, Netflix, HBOgo subscription required}

Live Sports TV 24/7 ESPN, NBA, NFL, NHL, UFC, Fox Sports GO, Live Sports TV-Pro

THE ULTIMATE ULTRA-EXTRA PLUS SPORTS TV ENTERTAINMENT MULTI-MEDIA SUPER ROM PACKAGE
    Last edited by Tech1; 07-23-2014, 05:22.

Comment

VPN

You can get the Private Internet Access app here https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...access.android .... Also VPN1Click is built into this ROM build, enjoy ...

Comment

Requseted By CloudnetGO

I have been requested by CloudnetGO to remove the CS968 product line from association with the CR11S ... According to CloudnetGO, the CS968 is a direct copy of the CR11S, I can believe that to, because the CR11S is a superior product to the CS968 hands down .. I just want everybody to know, I will do as CloudnetGO has requested ...

Comment

haha...it's about time you have to separate the boy and the man. Of course the man will stay!!

Comment

The King Of Super ROMs

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
            haha...it's about time you have to separate the boy and the man. Of course the man will stay!!
            Guy you are off the hook, off the chain ...{lol} Yeah, I was always told the CR11S was a clone of the CS968, but it's the opposite way around, the CS968 is the clone ...{lol}

This latest CloudnetGO just released 7/10/2014 is the best 4.4 KitKat ROM build to date ... I have not had any issues with this new latest ROM build, it's sweet to the bones and my current version Super ROM is the best every to me ...

Buhohitr when you test my current Super ROM, you are really going to love it, it's the real deal, already 1080p, rooted, plus VPN works like a charm ..

Comment

Tech1, so the latest Cloudnet rom(7/10/2014) is your rom version 19.5 right?

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                Tech1, so the latest Cloudnet rom(7/10/2014) is your rom version 19.5 right?
                Yes, you are correct, it's the new latest CloudnetGO 7/10/2014 released ROM build, My 19.5 ...

Comment

Monster, Wicked Truly My Best ROM Build

Guys, you know that I usually don't brag on my new ROM builds, but I got to brag on this ROM build a little bit, it's the best ROM build I ever put together ...

Remember now, even if you don't want all the sweet sports and movies apps, you can uninstall all the apps you may not want, the apps are not "System Apps" ...

Also remember, the VPN1Click app is built IN and works like a charm, your privacy is very important ... This is the 4.4 KitKat ROM build, that you have been waiting for a long time, enjoy ....

Comment

Beware Guys

I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS INFO WITH THE COMMUNITY HERE AT LARGE

GOOGLE'S COMING ANDROID TV BOXES/GAME CONSOLES MAY NOT SUPPORT ANDROID BROWERS YOU SEE IN THE PHOTO ABOVE ...

{Notice The Flash Player Settings, That Works Just Awesome With Current Android TV 4.4 KitKat Quad Core Boxes Via The Dolphin Browser}

No Browser Support On The Coming Google Android TV Boxes/Game Consoles Means You will Not Have Access To A Ton
                    And Truck Loads Of Vital Online Media Content ...

Lots Of Websites Are Still Delivering Their Media Content Via Flash ..!
                    Without A Web Browser On Your Android TV Box, You Will Be
                    Missing A Lot Of Media Content, Because You Will Not Have Access
                    To Online Media Content Direct From A Website ...

That's where the CloudnetGO CR16 Android TV 3288 SoC Quad Core1080p/4K/ H265
                    Boxes With Gaming Will Have The Advantage Over The Coming Google Android TV Game Console Boxes ...

Comment

NEW Gotham XBMC 13.2 Beta

Their is a NEW Gotham XBMC 13.2 Beta HERE http://xbmc.org/download/#devbuild ...

Comment

Can we flash Kernals from Quickshot Rom

Hi Tech1, will the kernals available in this thread http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nd-5Mpx-camera be compatible with this rom. I have overclocked the quickshot rom to run at 1.7GHz which has increased performance and resolved frame drop issues. Will it be possible to do with this rom also?

Comment

NEW ROM BUILD JUST RELEASED Ultra Plus TV Sports Entertainment package Goes High Speed CPU 1704 And 1804

Originally posted by toose View Post
                          Hi Tech1, will the kernals available in this thread http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nd-5Mpx-camera be compatible with this rom. I have overclocked the quickshot rom to run at 1.7GHz which has increased performance and resolved frame drop issues. Will it be possible to do with this rom also?

NEW UPDATED ROM Builds JUST RELEASED Ultra Plus TV Sports Entertainment package Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM Goes High Speed ... NEW ROM Build 2/5MPZX Cameras, Now Includes CPU High Speeds Of 1704, gpu 796 And CPU 1804, gpu 796 with the NEW Built IN Gotham XBMC 13.2 Beta... 1080p Movies/Videos Seems To Be A Lot Smoother Running At These Extra High Speeds ...

DOWNLOAD:

*Get The ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE-Google Android TV Multi- Super ROM 1080p ROOTED CR11S/CS968 High Speeds CPU 1704/1804 Super ROM 2/5MPZX19.5 Version, Just Follow The Link Below ...
                          *{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post NO MORE SCROLLING ...
                          *Get This ultimate CR11S Super ROM 2/5MPZX19.5 Version HERE
                          https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ... Again, thanks to Leolas for the 1080p kernels ...!

Comment

New ANTUTU Benchmark And Speed Test Reveals Awesome Results

Recent speed test running the CR11S and CS968 with CPU speeds at 1704/1804 MHz {Faster Than The Current Amazon Kindle Fire TV} reveals some awesome results thus far ... Even the Internet high speed connection via a Android TV box show consistent results too {See Bottom Photo Above} ...

Also when it comes to playing large 1080p Movies/video files via the new Gotham 13.2 XBMC Beta build, seems to be the biggest improvement of all with smoother video playback ... I would not advise you to run your Android TV 3188 SoC boxes any higher than 1704 MHz ...
                            Last edited by Tech1; 07-22-2014, 17:13.

Comment

why 3 links for each speed??

Hi Tech1, I'm under the impression that the cpu is adjustable up to 1800. So if you build the rom with default let say 1400 (for safe booting up without issue), then it's up to the end users to pick and choose higher cpu. I don't understand why you have 3 links for each speed? it make the users think that it's fixed CPU per rom. Am I correct on this?? Thanks.

EDIT: BTW, just for who ever interest, the Antutu CPU speed test is around 15,900.. It's a big increase with Tech1 rom running @ 1704 mhz.
                              Last edited by buhohitr; 07-23-2014, 02:56.

Comment

Working...
                              X