Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW CPU Speeds 1704, 1604, 1416 GHz Ultra 1080p Plus, 7/10/2014 Official CR11S/CS968 Super ROM Rooted AP6210, VPN, AC3/DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Android TV Box With HDMI IN/HDMI OUT With Monster Specs

THE ONLY ANDROID TV BOX ON THE MARKET WITH HDMI IN/HDMI OUT, WORKS WITH JUST ABOUT (ALL) CABLE TV AND SATELLITE TV BOXES} {BUILT IN MONSTER SPECS}, CPU: RK3288 28nm Cortex-A17 Quad core, GPU support 8Kx8K input 4Kx4K output GUP: Quad-Core Mali-T764 }, WORKS WITH JUST ABOUT (ALL) CABLE TV AND SATELLITE TV BOXES} ...

There is a special built IN app for Hdmi in, when you want to switch back to the TV box you just hit return on the remote. Hdmi in to cable, hit return button back to tv box, Neat!!!!!!
    {Statement By Lawton Bruce} ...

The New Official Thread Is HERE
    http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?13830-HPH-Android-TV-BOX-of-RK3288-64gb-4gb-ram-200 ...

Comment

NEW Android TV Boxes Hitting The Streets With No More Tablet UI

NEW Android TV Boxes Hitting The Streets With No More Tablet UI Looks
      {GAME KNOWS GAME} Monster Specs With HDMI IN/HDMI OUT, KING OF GAME BUILT IN
      Google Android TV "L" Boxes Now Have Serious Competition, NO More
      Chinese Google TV Rip-Off Boxes, That Day Has Gone ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post

THE ONLY ANDROID TV BOX ON THE MARKET WITH HDMI IN/HDMI OUT, WORKS WITH JUST ABOUT (ALL) CABLE TV AND SATELLITE TV BOXES} {BUILT IN MONSTER SPECS}, CPU: RK3288 28nm Cortex-A17 Quad core, GPU support 8Kx8K input 4Kx4K output GUP: Quad-Core Mali-T764 }, WORKS WITH JUST ABOUT (ALL) CABLE TV AND SATELLITE TV BOXES} ...

There is a special built IN app for Hdmi in, when you want to switch back to the TV box you just hit return on the remote. Hdmi in to cable, hit return button back to tv box, Neat!!!!!!
        {Statement By Lawton Bruce} ...

The New Official Thread Is HERE
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?13830-HPH-Android-TV-BOX-of-RK3288-64gb-4gb-ram-200 ...
        Do you have one of these boxes yet?
        thanks
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
          Do you have one of these boxes yet?
          thanks
          No, not yet, but I will be purchasing one of the new Android TV boxes with HDMI IN/HDMI OUT ... I'm still doing my homework ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
            No, not yet, but I will be purchasing one of the new Android TV boxes with HDMI IN/HDMI OUT ... I'm still doing my homework ...
            I am looking forward to your reviews when you get your new box.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

NEW Multi Media Super ROM App Package Now Available For Download

You can now get all the Multi-Media Super ROM Apps in a app package, the link is below ...

DOWNLOAD:

NEW Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM App Package Now Available For Download
              *{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post NO MORE SCROLLING ...
              *Get the NEW Android TV Muilti-Media Super ROM App Package HERE
              https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...
              Last edited by Tech1; 08-23-2014, 14:56.

Comment

"SiliconDust HD HomeRun Plus" For Google Android TV "L" Devices

"SiliconDust HD HomeRun Plus" For Google Android TV "L" Devices
                {Stream Live TV/TV Guide Via Your Google Android TV "L" BOXES/GAME CONSOLES}
                Prices Vary On The HD HomeRun Plus Boxes $89.99 To $149.99
                "HomeRunInput.apk Required" {WORKS WITH JUST ABOUT ALL ANDROID TV BOXES}

More Details HERE
                http://www.hdhomerun.com/]

Comment

my wifi is not working

hello,

first thank you for the great forum and for the great firmware from tech1.

i have now this firmware, all is working perfect only wifi is not working.

my device is CS968.

please tell me what can i do, to make it working again !!

Comment

Originally posted by cerelac82 View Post
                    hello,

first thank you for the great forum and for the great firmware from tech1.

i have now this firmware, all is working perfect only wifi is not working.

my device is CS968.

please tell me what can i do, to make it working again !!
                    Follow the instructions in the PM I just sent you ...

Comment

Non OverClock 1080p CR11S/CS968 AP6210 2/5MPZX19.5 ROOTED Reposted For Download

As requested non overclock CR11S/CS968 AP6210 ROM Builds have been reposted, the 2MPZX19.5/5MPZX19.5 1080p ROOTED ROMs are now ready for download ...

DOWNLOADS:

*{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post NO MORE SCROLLING ...
                      *Get the NEW Android TV Muilti-Media Super ROM
                      2MPZX19.5/5MPZX19.5 1080p ROOTED HERE
                      https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...
                      Last edited by Tech1; 08-30-2014, 20:00.

Comment

Camera 2MP

I have the model CS968 and the quality camera is very poor. Is it possible a fix with software? Or it is hardware and that's all.

By the way, when I use videocall with hangouts, video (receiving) has a lot of artifacts. Some suggestions?

Thank you

Miguel

Comment

Working...
                        X