Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW CPU Speeds 1704, 1604, 1416 GHz Ultra 1080p Plus, 7/10/2014 Official CR11S/CS968 Super ROM Rooted AP6210, VPN, AC3/DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
    Hi Tech1, I'm under the impression that the cpu is adjustable up to 1800. So if you build the rom with default let say 1400 (for safe booting up without issue), then it's up to the end users to pick and choose higher cpu. I don't understand why you have 3 links for each speed? it make the users think that it's fixed CPU per rom. Am I correct on this?? Thanks.
    Yes, they are 3 links there, but notice I only recommend the 1704 MHz link for full time use ... The 1804 MHz link is for test purpose ONLY, I DO NOT recommend this link ROM build for full time use ... You can also adjust the 1704 link back to 1400 MHz, if you desire too ...

I HAVE REMOVED ALL 1804 MHz LINKS TO AVOID CONFUSION, ENJOY ...!
    Last edited by Tech1; 07-23-2014, 02:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
      Yes, they are 3 links there, but notice I only recommend the 1704 MHz link for full time use ... The 1804 MHz link is for test purpose ONLY, I DO NOT recommend this link ROM build for full time use ... You can also adjust the 1704 link back to 1400 MHz, if you desire too ...

I HAVE REMOVED ALL 1804 MHz LINKS TO AVOID CONFUSION, ENJOY ...!
      From where the adjustment can be done?

Comment

Re: NEW High Speed CPU 1704 GHz Ultra 1080p Plus, 7/10/2014 Official CR11S Super ROM Rooted AP6210, VPN, LibMedia.so READY

Originally posted by zoltar View Post
        From where the adjustment can be done?
        There should be an app called No Frills CPU control app in the app draw, open the app and you could adj the CPU clock.

Comment

The MobDro App Mass Multi-Media At Your Finger Tips

NEW Updated CR11S/CS968 Google Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM, {Mobdro Now Built IN}

The MobDro App, the ultimate Mass Multi-Media TV Entertainment APP At Your Finger Tips, this app we don't talk about much ... The Mobdro app plays a very important part of the Ultra-Extra-Plus TV-Entertainment Package ...!

It's very hard to find this app, it's not in the Google Play Store, but it offer vast amounts of TV entertainment for the whole family ... Truly some people think the Mobdro app is just about on par with the XBMC as far as mass media TV entertainment is concern ...

Comment

How did you fix gpu staying on 594Mhz instead of 798?

Comment

Bluetooth

Hello

Congrats for your great job.

I have the CS968 TV Box with your ROM, everything is working except the Bluetooth. It's no possible turn on.

Thank you

Miguel

Comment

Originally posted by MiguelWPB View Post
                Hello

Congrats for your great job.

I have the CS968 TV Box with your ROM, everything is working except the Bluetooth. It's no possible turn on.

Thank you

Miguel
                Thanks for bring this to my attention, I will see what I can do ...

Comment

NEW UPDATED ROM Builds JUST RELEASED Ultra Plus TV Sports Entertainment package Android TV Multi-Media Super ROM Goes High Speed ... NEW ROM Build 2/5MPZX Cameras, Now Includes CPU High Speeds Of 1704, gpu 796 And CPU 1804, gpu 796 with the NEW Built IN Gotham XBMC 13.2 Beta... 1080p Movies/Videos Seems To Be A Lot Smoother Running At These Extra High Speeds ...

DOWNLOAD:

*Get The ULTRA-EXTRA-PLUS-SPORTS TV-ENTERTAINMENT-PACKAGE-Google Android TV Multi- Super ROM 1080p ROOTED CR11S/CS968 High Speeds CPU 1704/1804 Super ROM 2/5MPZX19.5 Version, Just Follow The Link Below ...
                  *{All DOWNLOADS From Now On Will Be In The Top Pinned Post NO MORE SCROLLING ...
                  *Get This ultimate CR11S Super ROM 2/5MPZX19.5 Version HERE
                  https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ... Again, thanks to Leolas for the 1080p kernels ...!

New ANTUTU Benchmark And Speed Test Reveals Awesome Results

Recent speed test running the CR11S and CS968 with CPU speeds at 1704/1804 MHz {Faster Than The Current Amazon Kindle Fire TV} reveals some awesome results thus far ... Even the Internet high speed connection via a Android TV box show consistent results too {See Bottom Photo Above} ...

Also when it comes to playing large 1080p Movies/video files via the new Gotham 13.2 XBMC Beta build, seems to be the biggest improvement of all with smoother video playback ... I would not advise you to run your Android TV 3188 SoC boxes any higher than

Comment

Thanks for bring this to my attention, I will see what I can do ...
                    Is this an issue with your new rom?? or just an isolated incident?

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                      Is this an issue with your new rom?? or just an isolated incident?
                      I don't know yet, but I don't use BT anyway ...

Comment

Bluetooth Issue FIXED

The Bluetooth Issue Has Been FIXED ...!
                        Last edited by Tech1; 07-25-2014, 16:33.

Comment

1080p Movies

Now I can finally play 1080p movies via the new Gotham XBMC 13.2 {Built IN} without skipping at 1704/1604 MHz speeds, awesome, truly sweet ....

Comment

New Mobdro App Now ChromeCast Enabled Or Cast Direct To Your Android TV Box

New Mobdro App Now ChromeCast Enabled, Or Cast Direct To
                            Your Android TV Box Via Android Smartphones/Tablets ...

Also This App Can Be Installed To You Android TV Box For Viewing Media Content On Your Big Screen TV HOT! HOT! HOT! ...

You Can Download The New Mobdro App HERE
                            http://mobdro.com ...

Comment

Now I can finally play 1080p movies via the new Gotham XBMC 13.2 {Built IN} without skipping at 1704/1604 MHz speeds, awesome, truly sweet ....
                              Thank you for your great work.

Maybe you could find a time to make a YouTube video with instructions from bottom, how to install your ROMs into CS968. All steps with 1.7 ROM Batch Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
                                Thank you for your great work.

Maybe you could find a time to make a YouTube video with instructions from bottom, how to install your ROMs into CS968. All steps with 1.7 ROM Batch Tool.
                                The simple instructions can be found here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...01-UGOOS-UG410 , take care ...

Comment

Working...
                                X