Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28/12/2015 - [ROM] CX-919 CM12.1 (Lollipop 5.1.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevermind...I guess I was just impatient. It seems to have worked.

Comment

Glad you got it working! It's a bit of a ghost town here, unfortunately. Shame, because the CX-919 is a great little stick. Personally running the Kitkat (neomode) rom and am content.

How's this Lollipop rom treating you so far? Enjoy!

Comment

Your children! I'm glad to see you! I have this software cyxtech_rk31_809iii_8723bs_141216_4.4_8g1g.img on the mini pc tv cloud stick! I tried to set up your own but I was making a mistake at installation! Is there any chance I can install this picture too? Thanks?

Comment

has development stopped???

Comment

Likely, yes.

Comment

hello!
              i know that topic is cold for a very long time, and probably will not be seen.

but, i'll try. is in this fw possible to change size of system partition, as it was possible on 4.x finless roms?

thanks in advance!

Comment

any BT fix?

Comment

Originally posted by michie View Post

Show me a picture of your device. What rom did you use before this one where wifi did work?
                  If you have other chipset I can make you a CWM flashable wifi driver / kernel for you. For any RK3188(T) device actually.
                  i have same problem with Diman3452
                  MY J22 ( RK3188 (not-t) AP6210 ALT

and i cant flash retune to 4.4.2 (cry)

can help me for wifi ?

Comment

Could you help me with my wifi? the rom works correctly, but the wifi is not in MK809iv rk3188T with RTL8723, I have attached my android kernel 4.4 that works with the wifi chip.
                    I would appreciate your help, since all my attempts requesting the rom to the seller have been negative.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X