Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

28/12/2015 - [ROM] CX-919 CM12.1 (Lollipop 5.1.1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, was just browsing on a lazy Sunday and was checking for roms for the cx-919. Downloaded 3 min after you posted it. Had to take my wife's win7 laptop because it seems win10 and rockxhip usb is not getting along.
    I noticed the RKDevelopTool.exe is missing in the download.
    Screen is currently optimizing apps .... will see how it goes. Thx for the fun I already had this Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by lukesan View Post
      Lol, was just browsing on a lazy Sunday and was checking for roms for the cx-919. Downloaded 3 min after you posted it. Had to take my wife's win7 laptop because it seems win10 and rockxhip usb is not getting along.
      I noticed the RKDevelopTool.exe is missing in the download.
      Screen is currently optimizing apps .... will see how it goes. Thx for the fun I already had this Sunday!

Ahh thanks for reporting. For some reason the rar got messed up. Flashing in Win 10 should work flawlessly though, had to edit following line in RKAndrodoid setting.ini : SUPPORTUSB11=1 (0 to 1)

I´m currently reuploading the build with all files present. Let me know how it worked out for you!

Comment

Nope, it's the USB drivers to flash that don't seem to work. The famous exclamation mark that shows.
        Mmm kodi seems to install but doesn't seem to work

Comment

Try using Kodi 16 beta 4 (Jarvis) I forced android to use Android StageFright library decoding. It´s only supported from Kodi 16 and up.
          If you still get crashes and if you are somewhat familiar with developing, try to get a logcat or dmesh of the crash and post it here. I will try kodi myself.

As for the drivers I´m not sure how I got it to work on windows 10. I think I extracted the driver (.inf) and manually selected it in device manager.

Comment

I tried using kodi 16 alpha 4, it crashed after loading gui so i started debugging... Seemed it failed to load the plugin folder. Installed latest kodi 16 nightly and kodi started working fine untill the device rebooted. Gonna get me a logcat of the crash and figure out what's wrong.

Comment

hi thank you for the Rom justt have 1 question how can i change screen size? Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the rom.
                I installed it on a Tronsmart CX-919. TV shows 1920x1080@60.

Netflix does something weird. First the video is only on the top of the screen(squished). Then is changes to some kind of zig zag but still squished video. Then it goes full screen and looks normal. This happens over the course of a few minutes. It would be watchable at this point except the video and audio are out of sync. I'm just guessing but I think as netflix is buffering up the show, it starts with a low bitrate feed and progresses to a higher bitrate/resolution feed as the buffer gets ahead of the point being watched.

So, they could be changing video resolutions and maybe they all don't work ?
                Let me know if are any tests/logs I should check.

Comment

WiFi did not work, the slider jumps back and forth

Comment

Screen size can be changed by changing DPI in screen settings.

I'm trying different codec settings to get the video to play smoothly but I think it will need some kernel work to force video at 720p. I have the feeling that 1080p 60Hz is just too much for this tv stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Diman3452 View Post
                      WiFi did not work, the slider jumps back and forth

What device are you using, what wifi chipset ?

Comment

CX-919 AP6210

Comment

Should work, I'm running the same device. It has the AP6210 driver included.

Did you download latest release?

Comment

03/01/2016 V1.3

Comment

Awesome Diman,
                              Thanks for this rom it's been awhile since we got an update for our CX-919's. Good job keep the updates coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Diman3452 View Post
                                03/01/2016 V1.3

Show me a picture of your device. What rom did you use before this one where wifi did work?
                                If you have other chipset I can make you a CWM flashable wifi driver / kernel for you. For any RK3188(T) device actually.

Comment

Working...
                                X