Help Rare version of MK809III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tonyzoc View Post
    I have the MK809III with RK3188-T and MT6622N and I flashed the wrong rom and bricked it. I can get it into Masked mode by shorting pins 7/8 on the nand chip but whenever I try to flash an img with RK Batch Tools or erasing the nand with RKDevelopTool v.1.7 I get a faliure on copy boot loader. If I had the correct boot loader, might I solve this? of is it just a fried Nand chip? Does anyone have the loader.bin file for this unit? I'm close to chucking it but want to make sure I've tried everything.

Thanks
    I was having the same problem. Check in device manager that your device is coming up as rockusb device. When I was getting that problem my device was coming up as ADB android or something like that.

Comment

mk809III bricked

I have exactly the same problem with mine too.
      The chips are:
      Rk3188t
      Mt6622n
      Mt5931sa

Tried many roms but no tv signal anymore, absolutly don't no what to do anymore.
      Every flash i did was always successfull, did not try the mask mode yet. Is that any different then pushing recovery button with paperclip on side?
      Hope anyone could help, i'm almost at the point of throwing it over the balkony.

Comment

Comment

Hi ,

cant understand why poeple still buying this shitty MK80... Sticks ,

they are so old ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
          X