Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.3 by mo123(Light Biz OS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas, Please try to set "Adjust display refresh rate" to off in Jarvis Kodi setting. Maybe you have then HD Audio PT.
    Yes, 23,976 fps and HD PT World be very great

Comment

Originally posted by TheCritter View Post
      Thomas, Please try to set "Adjust display refresh rate" to off in Jarvis Kodi setting. Maybe you have then HD Audio PT.
      Yes, 23,976 fps and HD PT World be very great
      I'll try to find out about 23.976 optimize in Kodi 16.
      But it might take a week before I hear anything back or can make a new Kodi again since you can't just use the old patches on the new Kodi.
      The code has to be rewritten to be compatible. Rockchip is doing tests but I'm not sure what they have finished yet.

HD Audio PT should have settings and work, several people said it worked for them on the PT Test ROM.

Comment

Hi mo123

Nice to see you're still working hard to get the most of our rk3288 box !
        Tested version 1.3 firmware on UT3S box : I don't have any SPDIF output sound. Note that it is selected into the Android settings
        SPDIF is not working at all, no red light visible on the cable. I've even changed my cable to be sure that it wasn't the faulty element. So I can't test NTMC passthrough
        Any clue ?
        Other than that, working quite well.
        With the PT firmware, same problem with spdif output not working
        It's not a NTMC/Kodi problem but a firmware one, maybe can be fixed editing some configuration files ?
        Thanks

Comment

Mo, yes, but I think on people on that work PT and HD too on your Test ROM do not use 23,976 fps output to receiver. Ok, then we waiting for patches from Rockchip

Comment

Originally posted by thdj View Post
            Hi mo123

Nice to see you're still working hard to get the most of our rk3288 box !
            Tested version 1.3 firmware on UT3S box : I don't have any SPDIF output sound. Note that it is selected into the Android settings
            SPDIF is not working at all, no red light visible on the cable. I've even changed my cable to be sure that it wasn't the faulty element. So I can't test NTMC passthrough
            Any clue ?
            Other than that, working quite well.
            With the PT firmware, same problem with spdif output not working
            It's not a NTMC/Kodi problem but a firmware one, maybe can be fixed editing some configuration files ?
            Thanks
            Hi

I think I found the bug of SPDIF, for some reason Rockchip forgot to add it in Light Biz OS, but it is in newer versions.
            Copy this file to /system/etc folder
            You can use ES File Manager(Change Theme to Classic to see better colors and icon names)
            Enable R/W access to /system and / folder in the bottom settings.
            Also enable Show hidden files.
            After copying file change it's permissions back by selecting file and properties.
            Just check the permission of file before overwriting it or other file in the same location for what permission it has.
            Owner Read Write
            Group Read
            Other Read
            Should also probably work.
            http://www.mediafire.com/view/dn7aov...io_policy.conf

If it still doesn't work, I'll make a new kernel.
            You can use the file on both ROM's.

Please report if it solves the problem.

Comment

Hi mo123

Thanks for your help trying to resolve this issue, unfortunately, it still doesn't work : I've replaced the orginal file with your new one, changed the permissions, and signal is still not sent over SPDIF.
              Note : it was working fine with v1.1 and v1.2

Comment

Test ROM for SPDIF sound
                Install MXPLayer or Archos Video Player with DTS Codec and test.
                Set sound to SPDIF in Android Settings
                https://mega.nz/#!ZRdyQDhK!nM5Qch5kx...zIltWb-P79kBPo

Pass-Through Test for Kodi(Both Kodi's work on a single ROM)
                Can also test SDPIF and HD Audio
                https://mega.nz/#!MJU1nLJa!gZgYNWPIt...BFyT85xxpVmidA
                Kodi 16 beta 5
                http://www.mediafire.com/download/tx...v7a-Build2.apk
                Kodi 15.2
                http://www.megafileupload.com/a1cx/r...2-lollipop.apk
                Last edited by mo123; 01-11-2016, 05:11.

Comment

Hi Mo,

Thanks a lot for your hard work, I'll test them soon and will give you some feedback
                  Just a quick question : can you explain why there's such a size differency between the 2 roms ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by thdj View Post
                    Hi Mo,

Thanks a lot for your hard work, I'll test them soon and will give you some feedback
                    Just a quick question : can you explain why there's such a size differency between the 2 roms ?

Thanks
                    The Firefly ROM doesn't include any apps.
                    The other ROM includes more apps and multi window support.
                    Marshmallow is also going to be released soon, so all the Lollipop troubles might go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                      I installed this firmware on my Beelink R89. Even so I'm quite dissapointed by LighBiz OS .

There are many flaws but without resolving the most annoying it is almost useless for me:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n548770[/ATTACH]

Only I have this problem? I mean application icon occupy only half of the task bar space. More over acctual time displayed is shifted by 9 hours from UTC zone. It is probably from one of China's time zone.
                      i think LighBiz OS is best solution for rockship tvbox. Problem with time zone exist. I cant change timezone in taskbar too

Comment

Originally posted by ksv1 View Post

i think LighBiz OS is best solution for rockship tvbox. Problem with time zone exist. I cant change timezone in taskbar too
                        I think Rockchip will fix the time bug very soon.
                        Light Biz OS is still very new and WIP.

Comment

I will also make some tests.. But Megaupload is SOOOOO SLOW! - do you have another link for the PT rom?

Atm iam downloading with 49kb pr. sek (Eta 6h to download the rom)

The Google Drive is alot faster...

--------------------------

Nvm. The speed has incressed a bit so i dont need another link

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasqqq View Post
                            I will also make some tests.. But Megaupload is SOOOOO SLOW! - do you have another link for the PT rom?

Atm iam downloading with 49kb pr. sek (Eta 6h to download the rom)

The Google Drive is alot faster...

--------------------------

Nvm. The speed has incressed a bit so i dont need another link
                            Lots of the ROM's are 500mb-1.5GB so Google Drive doesn't have a lot of space.
                            Mediafire deletes my links sometimes.
                            To download from Mega, you can try Jdownloader.org, set download segments to 8, it will download a lot faster.

You can try the 2 Kodi's I posted and also this one
                            MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Testing the PT720 Rom (version 2?)

On startup i get:

ITVLauncher has stopped.. and alot of the apps on the rom do not work (Xxxxxx Has stopped..)

Wifi and Ethernet do not work, so no internet on the box. Normally it is only WIfi that do not work because i have another board (but Ethernet was working on the last PT720 rom).. Had to flash the Apk by usb (only 2 usb working as 4 on the first PT720 rom)

Also i have slight lagg when i move my mouse around on the screen (did not see that on the first version)

Testing KODI with DTS-MA 7.1 video:

Kodi jarvis 16 build 2 - Passthrough did not work.. Only played 2.0. All settings tested with the same result.

Kodi 15.2 RockChip - First Try i had ekko and audio sync problem.. Tried all combination of video acc. and Rockchipcodec is giving me some problems..
                              When unchecked Rockchip PT worked flawless. this mean you can now fast forward and sound is still there.. Also audio is sync.. Seems video Quality has more flicker than the first version.. No options seems to be able to change this...

Kodi jarvis 16 build 1 ( the last one you linked to - i guess it is called build 1?). Same result as with the first version of PT720, Audio hickups.. No options on Kodi or the rom is able to change that..

I reinstall Kodi 15.2 and it worked flawless with Rockchipcodec unchecked.. when i use it, the movie has audio out of sync problem..
                              Last edited by Thomasqqq; 01-12-2016, 18:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomasqqq View Post
                                Testing the PT720 Rom (version 2?)

On startup i get:

ITVLauncher has stopped.. and alot of the apps on the rom do not work (Xxxxxx Has stopped..)

Wifi and Ethernet do not work, so no internet on the box. Normally it is only WIfi that do not work because i have another board (but Ethernet was working on the last PT720 rom).. Had to flash the Apk by usb (only 2 usb working as 4 on the first PT720 rom)

Also i have slight lagg when i move my mouse around on the screen (did not see that on the first version)

Testing KODI with DTS-MA 7.1 video:

Kodi jarvis 16 build 2 - Passthrough did not work.. Only played 2.0. All settings tested with the same result.

Kodi 15.2 RockChip - First Try i had ekko and audio sync problem.. Tried all combination of video acc. and Rockchipcodec is giving me some problems..
                                When unchecked Rockchip PT worked flawless. this mean you can now fast forward and sound is still there.. Also audio is sync.. Seems video Quality has more flicker than the first version.. No options seems to be able to change this...

Kodi jarvis 16 build 1 ( the last one you linked to - i guess it is called build 1?). Same result as with the first version of PT720, Audio hickups.. No options on Kodi or the rom is able to change that..

I reinstall Kodi 15.2 and it worked flawless with Rockchipcodec unchecked.. when i use it, the movie has audio out of sync problem..
                                For the audio sync, try to put audio offset ahead 0.250 seconds to the right with RockchipCodec enabled and try again in RK Kodi 15.2

So RK Kodi 15.2 with RockchipCodec disabled works the best so far?

Have you tried this Kodi?
                                MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X