Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.3 by mo123(Light Biz OS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi
    there is proplem with 1080p resolution. the screen is good in home screen when i go to setting the screen will go black.
    with the 720 kernel is it fine. when i select the 1080p is the problem back.

Comment

Originally posted by konyali042 View Post
      hi
      there is proplem with 1080p resolution. the screen is good in home screen when i go to setting the screen will go black.
      with the 720 kernel is it fine. when i select the 1080p is the problem back.
      Do you use a 4K tv?
      I saw there was a patch for black screens and it fixes resolution settings on 4k tv's.
      I will have to rebuild the whole firmware and then include the patch, it should help.
      Can you test if the other firmware at the bottom of the first post also give this black screen?

Comment

tv is 1080p
        i tested the both rom . they have the same problem. in 720 is it ok .when changed to 1080p the homescreen is ok. when you start setting or a app the screen is going black.

Comment

tv is 1080p
          i tested the both rom . they have the same problem. in 720 is it ok .when changed to 1080p the homescreen is ok. when you start setting or a app the screen is going black.
          Can you post the make of your tv?
          Some Phillips , Sharp and Samsung tv's have black screen problem and also green/purple screens.
          It can be this problem.
          You can try to use this (UT3S) firmware in the meantime and see if it solves your problem.
          After I'm finished with RK3368, I'll have more time for RK3288 devices again.

Comment

its a samsung
            i will trythe UT3S

Comment

i cant flash the firmware ut3s it gives error

Comment

i flashed the firmware ut3s. It gives the same problems . no go in 1080p . 720p is working.
                it tried also the 720 kernel but the same.
                maybe its conflicting with my samsung tv

Comment

i flashed the firmware ut3s. It gives the same problems . no go in 1080p . 720p is working.
                  maybe its conflicting with my samsung tv
                  I think the best will be to try a different HDMI cable and also test on a different tv just to make sure.

Comment

The RK3288 is a problem child with many opportunities

Same problems over here.

"no go in 1080p . 720p is working.
                    maybe its conflicting with my samsung tv "

instead LG TV.

Greets!

Comment

i did search and found previously this was not possible, at least about 5 weeks ago it wasn't. i also had first hand experience with it not being possible on Mo's LP 1.1 (I think that is what i am running,) but i really want better ad blocking, and all the other cool things xposed provides.

anyone tried to get xposed framework working again using http://crewrktablets.arctablet.com/?p=4776 as recovery and the latest lollipop compatible xposed? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3034811

presumably with SDK22 since Mo's ROM is Based on Light Biz OS which is based on Android 5.1.

ill give it another go, with the above, as soon as i have a chance, but if anyone else can confirm one way or the other before, i would appreciate it.

Comment

Hi xtrap
                        i tried to install xposed over Terminal (XDA Xposed installer Reborn Method ) did not work for me on my UT3 and LP.
                        Please report if you have Results.A Rom without Xposed & Gravitybox isn't a Rom for me.The Recovery works on RK3288 Boxes.

Have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Hi! The RK Kodi 16 beta 5 you posted is working pretty well for me. I just wonder if you can compile a new RK Kodi now since Kodi 16 is stable?

Comment

Originally posted by torbvea View Post
                            Hi! The RK Kodi 16 beta 5 you posted is working pretty well for me. I just wonder if you can compile a new RK Kodi now since Kodi 16 is stable?
                            I already have RK Kodi 16 in my HPH NT-V8 firmware RK3368 and also posted it in the XBMC forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I already have RK Kodi 16 in my HPH NT-V8 firmware RK3368 and also posted it in the XBMC forum.
                              Okey! Should have checked the XBMC forum before I posted. Thanks.

Comment

I can't wait to try your dual boot Rom for RK3288... And I hope it's will solve the blue led lamp blinking on the box, I get this problem when I try Linux last time on RK3288, maybe I'm alone?, and other things on the kodi front improved it's appreciate

Edit: RK3368 linux look beautiful on your ROM, i hope the RK3288 will be the same

Last edited by Shadi86; 03-06-2016, 23:34.

Comment

Working...
                                X