Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MXQ-4k Bricked < Test Device Failed > (RK3229) (H27UCG8T2ETR NAND) (R329Q_V2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by santana View Post

thanks
    rk3229_7.1_MX4VB_SSV6051p_zhongx_20171209 is good
    I have the SpeckTek revision.

Can you please link the zhongx firmware?

Comment

Poste 17

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post
        Â*Poste 17
        What?

Comment

link is in post 17 in this topic

Comment

Originally posted by karelkopp View Post
            link is in post 17 in this topic
            Ok, I'm using the same one, so.

And I believe is faster than the 6.0 release. Do you agree?

Comment

idk im not try this version maybe in future but i need android TV for my internet television aplication

Comment

Originally posted by Riqsu View Post
                (First sorry for my english, I'm Brazilian) I have a MXQ-4K and bricked it trying to flash MXQ_4k_1GB_8GB_Andr_5.1_Superceleron_v1.0 firmware using RockChip Batch Tool v1.8, but it was more than a simple softbrick, the Batch tool don't recognizes the TV Box, so I connected it in mask rom mode (short 5 and 6 pin of the NAND), try to flash the stock rom (update-rk3229_5.1-mxq_4k-ota_v0-20160516) but it fails on layer 1-1-2 Test Device fail, I also tried Android Tool v2.3 but the same error appears. So, how to unbrick this???

> I have tested my cable with a multimeter, it's ok
                > I have tried the 3 USB of my notebook

There is a different flash tool, or other flashing method, other firmware/ROM that I can use to solve this?

Thx, and sorry for my bad english again.
                Hi friend, have you solved your problem? I have the same problem. Would you help me. Thanks.

Comment

How to unbrick this board, i not see Test Point. HELP please((((
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockabilly65 View Post

Have you tried thisÂ*https://androidpc.es/blog/2017/12/21...29-11-10-2017/

that one works for me and even the leelbox/kingbox firmware works.

MXQ PRO 4K rk3229 1/8gb
                    emmc and board version r329q v3.0
                    Wifi sv6051p working with v88 not leelbox for me
                    Hi finaly found here,I try flash my MXQ 4k with leelbox rom,wifi now working again but the bluetooth not working,Thanks
                    Sorry for bad englsh

Comment

Originally posted by sobr24 View Post
                      How to unbrick this board, i not see Test Point. HELP please((((
                      i have similar board but th version is 1.7 y looking for firmware for my board, is a mxq-4k rk3229, wifi sv6051p-TAB1735, flash nand is M 29f64g08cbcgb - wp -10 m g
                      in stick SWE20170926133 MXQ-3D ZXD170930 3DFLASH RK3228A 1G/8G 6051-DMV5

Comment

same board here already read all on this thread maybe the procedure on this help me...

Comment

pls help me tried all your firmware but idb fail error keeps on showing someone pls help step by step to unbrick my box plz tnx

Comment

Originally posted by jeft01 View Post
                            pls help me tried all your firmware but idb fail error keeps on showing someone pls help step by step to unbrick my box plz tnx
                            Hi ,

this can only be fixed in MaskRomMode with shorting two other points on PCB ,

think User Haizen...??? wrote it down somewhere here , think this would help ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

This is the one i have, it has the stock rom on it but im not sure how to get it off the box.

Mine is weird it has 2 little tiny surface mount LEDs on each sode of the IR detector, one is red and one is blue.

It works good it just has really slow CPU and no bluetooth no 3.0 USB

I took a picture of the wifi chip it was hard to see with naked eye

Click image for larger version

Name:	3228.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	803322Click image for larger version

Name:	MXQ version.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	803323Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416_105337.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	803324Click image for larger version

Name:	20200416_105054.jpg
Views:	318
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	803325

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

this can only be fixed in MaskRomMode with shorting two other points on PCB ,

think User Haizen...??? wrote it down somewhere here , think this would help ,

good luck / gefattern
                                plz help and give me instructions how to do it pls thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X