Hello,
    I would like to thank
    @zhongx @SpecTek for the rom
    superceleron for all works and FTMC added to my rom
    bluesmanuk f1riv tacotime82 for DRM
    alienpearl for tutorial to add AndroidTV
    @4PDU forum
    @FREAKTAB forum

I'm french and i make a rom for french TV software.
    Explanations are in French here:
    http://www.planetenumerique.com/foru...=63&p=109#p109

Rom here:
    https://mega.nz/#!4nYTSaIJ!e535QdPrO...l-2PgISgwFJh9U

Home button don't work, anybody can help ??????

Enjoy

error loading and not loading

model:V88 4k
    motherboard : XT-MX4VR-V01

Comment

Any Updates or could someone conclude what's working with V88 1GB/8GB Models anymore?

Comment

Hello

I need help to install the firmware of the tv box scishion v88 mars (1gb ram and 8 gb rom), black board with two usb and 1 hdmi inputs).

Problem firmware information:
        rk322x_box7.1.2 / NHG47K / quiaohy1211615

I am performing the procedure by usb / usb male cable. Recognizes the usb input, but does not reach the "ibp" step. I tried several firmwares ... could I suggest proper resolution and firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by p22h View Post
          Hello

I need help to install the firmware of the tv box scishion v88 mars (1gb ram and 8 gb rom), black board with two usb and 1 hdmi inputs).

Problem firmware information:
          rk322x_box7.1.2 / NHG47K / quiaohy1211615

I am performing the procedure by usb / usb male cable. Recognizes the usb input, but does not reach the "ibp" step. I tried several firmwares ... could I suggest proper resolution and firmware?
          Are you trying to install stock firmware or THIS custom firmware?

Comment

Can someone point me in the right direction to get wifi working? I flashed this rom to a Nexsmart D32 (rk3229) box.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBenSisko View Post

Are you trying to install stock firmware or THIS custom firmware?
              Hello ,
              I could not get the firmware stock (original - rk322x_box7.1.2 / NHG47K / quiaohy1211615).

I tried several other firmwares of rk3229, several versions of android.

I used firmware of other models of the v88 schiscion (mini v88, v88 4k, mars II, v88 plus and other tv box with rk3229)

My tv box is model m88 v88 and not v88 mars II.

The usb / usb cable is recognized by the pin method (5 and 6, also by 8-9), because the tv box does not start, it only has a red led front.

Would you have a successful or compatible firmware for the tv box v88 mars 1 g ram 8 gb rom?

TV box description:
              Geral
              Marca Scishion
              Modelo V88 Mars
              Tipo Caixa de TV
              Sistema Android 7.1
              CPU RK3229
              N?cleo 1.5 GHz
              GPU Mali-400
              RAM 1G
              RAM Tipo DDR3
              ROM 8G
              Max. Capacidade Estendida TF cart?o at? 32 GB (n?o inclu?do)
              Armazenamento
              M?dia Suportados
              Decoder Formato H.265, H.264
              Formato de v?deo H.265, H.264, AVI, MKV, MP4, WMV, RM, VC-1, DAT, VP8, 4 K, VP9
              Formato de ?udio RM, AAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC
              Formato da foto JPEG, PNG, JPG
              Suporte 5.1 Sa?da de Som Surround N?o
              Detalhes do produto
              Fonte de Alimenta??o Adaptador de carga
              Interface HDMI, USB2.0, AV, cart?o do TF, RJ45, DC 5 V, SPDIF
              L?ngua Multi-idioma
              Suporte DVD N?o
              HDMI Vers?o 2.0
              Externo Legendas Suportados Sim
              RJ45 Velocidade da Porta 100 M
              Informa??es de Firmware
              Sistema Bit 32Bit
              Chips wi-fi 6051 P

Comment

Hello ,
                I could not get the firmware stock (original - rk322x_box7.1.2 / NHG47K / quiaohy1211615).

I tried several other firmwares of rk3229, several versions of android.

I used firmware of other models of the v88 schiscion (mini v88, v88 4k, mars II, v88 plus and other tv box with rk3229)

My tv box is model m88 v88 and not v88 mars II.

The usb / usb cable is recognized by the pin method (5 and 6, also by 8-9), because the tv box does not start, it only has a red led front.

Would you have a successful or compatible firmware for the tv box v88 mars 1 g ram 8 gb rom?

TV box description:
                Geral
                Marca Scishion
                Modelo V88 Mars
                Tipo Caixa de TV
                Sistema Android 7.1
                CPU RK3229
                N?cleo 1.5 GHz
                GPU Mali-400
                RAM 1G
                RAM Tipo DDR3
                ROM 8G
                Max. Capacidade Estendida TF cart?o at? 32 GB (n?o inclu?do)
                Armazenamento
                M?dia Suportados
                Decoder Formato H.265, H.264
                Formato de v?deo H.265, H.264, AVI, MKV, MP4, WMV, RM, VC-1, DAT, VP8, 4 K, VP9
                Formato de ?udio RM, AAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, FLAC
                Formato da foto JPEG, PNG, JPG
                Suporte 5.1 Sa?da de Som Surround N?o
                Detalhes do produto
                Fonte de Alimenta??o Adaptador de carga
                Interface HDMI, USB2.0, AV, cart?o do TF, RJ45, DC 5 V, SPDIF
                L?ngua Multi-idioma
                Suporte DVD N?o
                HDMI Vers?o 2.0
                Externo Legendas Suportados Sim
                RJ45 Velocidade da Porta 100 M
                Informa??es de Firmware
                Sistema Bit 32Bit
                Chips wi-fi 6051 P
                If you could walk me through, step by step, what you are doing, what software you are using to flash, what drivers you have used, etc.. I may be able to help you.

-Captain Ben

Comment

hello captain
                  the problem started with android locking in the logo, then I went to perform an update via sd card and the tv box does not start anymore, it is only with the red led very weak access.

I tried several firmware and no success.

I perform the following procedures:
                  1 - connect usb / usb cable;
                  2 - I open the USB port by the pin method,
                  3- After recognizing the port, I insert the firmware into the software, RKBatchTool-v1.8 (with assistant installed)
                  4 - firwmare is inserted in RKBatchTool-v1.8 and I click on update or upgrade,
                  5- most common error in test device,
                  6 - When it passes the test device, error appears in idb, fail.

I tested several USB cable / usb, I tested the software AndroidTool_Release_v2.51, without success.

tx box v88 mars, android 7.1, 1gb ram and 8gb rom

Is there a solution? will the firmware or the drives, I use windows 10 for procedures.
                  I'm also renaming the ISOs to "update" and putting them in the C: directory, with no spaces in the folder names and files.

sen: log error:
                  **********Restauracion Iniciada**********
                  **********Restore Start Total<1>**********
                  <Layer 1-1> Download Boot Start
                  <Layer 1-1> Download Boot Success
                  <Layer 1-1> Wait For Maskrom Start
                  <Layer 1-1> Wait For Maskrom Success
                  <Layer 1-1> Test Device Start
                  <Layer 1-1> Test Device Fail
                  **********Restauracion Completado<0> Fail<1> Time<46843>ms**********

Last edited by p22h; 03-18-2019, 19:56.

Comment

placa XT_MX1VB_V10

2.3.62.105 MX1VB1000R
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

placa XT_MX1VB_V10

2.3.62.105 MX1VB1000R
                      It appears as though you may have made contact a little to hard with the pins. Try GENTLY scraping (with a razor preferably) in between the pins you have shorted to make sure none are making contact with eachother.

After that clean all the pins. Connect your device to your computer and get whatever software you are using to recognize the device. Load the STOCK firmware for your device (whichever came with the box when it shipped) and start the RESTORE process (NOT UPGRADE)

Then gently roll a cross tip or Phillips head screwdriver (smallest possible) between every pin on the NAND. You should be hearing your device disconnect and reconnect through the notification sounds.

I hope by doing this, you can revive your board.

If all that fails, read all of this again and try again.

If all THAT fails again, try every single version or Android Tool and Rockchip Batch Tool you can. Also make sure it is the ORIGINAL firmware the box shipped with.

Good Luck and Godspeed

-Captain Ben

Comment

I have put together a pack of tools for Rockchip Devices that you all can try to use to succeed. Download them Here.

Good luck and Godspeed.

-Captain Ben

(Big Shoutout to Gefattern for the collab)

Comment

hello captain

I still continue with "prepare idb fail" error.
                          image::: I used the tool rkdev, first I used advanced functions, unpack firmware, then in downlaod image in rkdev, I put the address of the files, only the first "loader" does not advance and an error occurs.

would you know to tidy up?
                          I found a video of a Chinese ou russo, talking about this fix .... but I can not download it ... (Firmware_Rkbatchtool_Load_Failed.zip)

... follow link from the video: https://youtu.be/VyOs0SuPyBs

how to fix this "prepare idb faill" problem
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by p22h; 03-20-2019, 05:54.

Comment

• gefattern
                            gefattern commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Hi , the Tool inside Video is a HuaweiPhoneTool , dont think this is useful for RK "prepare IDB /download IDB" Bugs , my UT3 has the same / gefattern

hello captain

image::: I used the tool rkdev, first I used advanced functions, unpack firmware, then in downlaod image in rkdev, I put the address of the files, only the first "loader" does not advance and an error occurs.

I found a video of a Chinese ou russo, talking about this fix .... but I can not download it ... (Firmware_Rkbatchtool_Load_Failed.zip)

Make sure you tried everything I said perfectly.

Try this firmware.

Make sure you clean the grooves between the pins to make sure they aren't touching.

Try every version of RK Batch Tool and AndroidTool.

Run down every pin until you find one that works.

-Captain Ben

Comment

hello captain

Hello p22h.

Have you tried different usb ports on the box and different usb ports on your computer?
                            also have you tried using another computer or maybe a different version of windows?
                            a different USB cable.
                            Maybe some of those helps.

I have a H96 box also with the Rockchip 3229, but i don't remember wich wifi chip it's in there.
                            I was having problems with the original ROM (it was slow) so i tried several ROMS and found one from leelbox that works perfectly. Maybe you want to try flash it through mask mode Process.
                            Here is the link, there are android 6 and 7 Roms in the link,i hope it helps.

One time i tried the firmware for a Tanix TX2 on my H96 and it completely bricked the box, i had to start it in Mask Mode to be able to flash another compatible firmware.
                            If you are feeling adventurous, you can try the Tanix TX2 ROM.

I wish you good luck

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post

Hello p22h.

Have you tried different usb ports on the box and different usb ports on your computer?
                              also have you tried using another computer or maybe a different version of windows?
                              a different USB cable.
                              Maybe some of those helps.

I have a H96 box also with the Rockchip 3229, but i don't remember wich wifi chip it's in there.
                              I was having problems with the original ROM (it was slow) so i tried several ROMS and found one from leelbox that works perfectly. Maybe you want to try flash it through mask mode Process.
                              Here is the link, there are android 6 and 7 Roms in the link,i hope it helps.

One time i tried the firmware for a Tanix TX2 on my H96 and it completely bricked the box, i had to start it in Mask Mode to be able to flash another compatible firmware.
                              If you are feeling adventurous, you can try the Tanix TX2 ROM.

I wish you good luck
                              Hello! Great tips. He did say he is getting the computer to recognize the box however and is also getting it to flash to the point where test device is failing, idb load failing.. etc..

This is a problem with the Nand itself and can likely be solved if you follow my tips above.

Godspeed

-Captain Ben

Comment

Working...
                              X