Scishion V88 (RK3229 1G/8G) Android TV Rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

I have Rockchip Scischion V88 box (1 GB).

I tried Android 7 Rom but the box was very slow.

I installed Android 6 Rom and the box works fine.

Are there others Roms (Es. Android TV rom) ?

Thanks

Stefano

Comment

The box wont boot, only shows "Android" Logo

Comment

Hello All,

This is my TV BOX: T95D Android TV Box Rockchip RK3229 Quad Core BT4.0 RAM 2GB DDR3 ROM 8GB 2.4GHz
        https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...044#post782044

I have installed this rom and everything is working except the WIFI.

WIFI is NOT working.
        Wifi Chip - RTL8703BS

Is there any patch available, please?

Kind regards
        Last edited by hannah; 08-27-2019, 01:32.

Comment

Hello !

Hoej performed a wrong procedure on the tv box v88 mars ... I changed the power supply, put a source with more voltage and the tv box does not turn on and does not turn on the red led ... I opened the tv box v88 mars and realized that red led gets very dim light ...
          Did I burn the plate? Or does this tv box v88 mars model have a fuse-type high voltage (V) safety component? Would you fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by p22h View Post
            Hello !

Hoej performed a wrong procedure on the tv box v88 mars ... I changed the power supply, put a source with more voltage and the tv box does not turn on and does not turn on the red led ... I opened the tv box v88 mars and realized that red led gets very dim light ...
            Did I burn the plate? Or does this tv box v88 mars model have a fuse-type high voltage (V) safety component? Would you fix it?
            Review this how to unbrick. Even if your box is different you will be able to use the same procedure to push in correct firmware.

Hi Everyone We have created this thread to collect all the NAND pin Short to Mask ROM Mode locations for all our members. Because firmware comes on android

Comment

Originally posted by hannah View Post
              Hello All,

This is my TV BOX: T95D Android TV Box Rockchip RK3229 Quad Core BT4.0 RAM 2GB DDR3 ROM 8GB 2.4GHz
              https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...044#post782044

I have installed this rom and everything is working except the WIFI.

WIFI is NOT working.
              Wifi Chip - RTL8703BS

Is there any patch available, please?

Kind regards
              So I have a thought. I want to install TWRP and apply the wifi patch from here and see what happens.

- First step is to install TWRP and even though I can install TWRP via Android tool the box retains original recovery and not TWRP.
              I have installed TWRP from this post:
              Phần 1: Hướng dẫn cài đặt TWRP Recovery cho các dòng sử dụng chip Rockchip. *Cài TWRP Recovery để Root Android KiwiBox (sẽ làm ở Phần 2 bên dưới) Recovery hay còn gọi là chế độ khẩn cấp khi HĐH Android của thiết bị gặp phải các vấn đề: Mất mật…

Recovery Downloaded from here:
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

As mentioned that TWRP installs correctly without an error but when I enter recovery it shows the original recovery.

- Second Issue: I canNOT enable developers options by clicking Build Number 7 times (many times I tried). And thus cannot not access adb over TCP/IP

Any help is appreciated.

Regards
              Hannah

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	0 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	786861
                Originally posted by CaptainBenSisko View Post

Seems like now you can attempt an SD card update. Create one using the tool on your computer and try. If you need instructions, let me know.

-Captain Ben
                Hi Captain,

I can't seem to find the SD card tool you were saying in your previous post. I only see the SD card formatter. TIA.

EDIT***
                I found it. It is the RKDiskTool folder you are refering to. Now, I am trying to figure out how to use it. Will post soon. BTW, I have the same problem with p22h.

EDIT 2***
                Got mine working again after flashing this firmware (from ChinaGadgets) rk3229_7.1_box_MX4VB_SSV6051p_SpecTek_flash-update_20171209 using RKBatchTool v1.8 via Maskrom mode. Thanks guys!
                Last edited by jonrayz; 10-25-2019, 14:49.

Comment

Hey everyone,

I know this is an old topic, but I wanted to see if there was an Android or Android TV ROM for this with Android 7.1 or newer?

I have an MX4N box, and I have taken pictures of the main board. It's unfortunately only running Android 6.0.

Please let me know. I found it at a charity shop and they had no clue what it was. I recognized it as an Android TV box, but didn't know anything about it until I got home.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Does it work with LPDDR3 or DDR3 only?

Ca marche avec LPDDR3 ?

Comment

Working...
                    X