Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, thanks for you reply,
    Sorry if you don't understand, i'm french and my english is bad
    Mycanal and molotov are french TV app from tv operator, the quality can up to 720p but locked to 480p, i don't understand why ...

Comment

Originally posted by komatose View Post
      if the firmware process is complete..and successful as you say..it is virtually impossible that the unit wont start with the "erasing" circle on it..otherwise the firmware upgrade didnt finish properly.
      so to recap..the tool detects the loader..the firmware download and verifies 100%..you get success at the end..and the unit dont boot to "erasing" circle" followed by "android tv box welcome screen?
      ..then my friend ..it is an internal defect for sure.
      Hi) Today I decided again to tackle the tvbox, turn on, and about the miracle, I switched on, even there is a TWRP of the rivers.menu, with this firmware
      Z28 https://mega.nz/#!t9B2nIRJ!EcGOx45Up...jirNgvMhs info by ilnuur(https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=66869793) , yes, the trouble is NO wifi,bluetooth,no working remote controller....
      This a huge Minus, what to do ?
      Last edited by Aleks Kent; 11-21-2017, 16:20.

Comment

I am glad i came across this as i had a bricked one as well after i agreed to a up date that pooped up for the SU and as i had not read anywhere it was not a good idea to update i did lol but i can confirm that the firmware for the a5x max works so i have a working box again thanks to all for this

Comment

Originally posted by hedges22 View Post
          I am glad i came across this as i had a bricked one as well after i agreed to a up date that pooped up for the SU and as i had not read anywhere it was not a good idea to update i did lol but i can confirm that the firmware for the a5x max works so i have a working box again thanks to all for this
          Hello, is your MX9 Pro the 4gb ram & 32gb box version? does the a5x max firmware works for the 32gb version? is the firmware/rom posted here rooted? Thanks

Comment

Hi no it's the 2GB+16GB

Comment

Originally posted by hedges22 View Post
              Hi no it's the 2GB+16GB
              ok, thanks! I hope someone in the forum can help me

Comment

if you have a briked mx9 tv box with 2g/16g ..upgrade with a5x max firmware..it works perfect..period.

Comment

Originally posted by komatose View Post
                  if you have a briked mx9 tv box with 2g/16g ..upgrade with a5x max firmware..it works perfect..period.
                  Hi, my one is the 4gb/32gb and it is not briked! The problem is it hasn't got root and I want to root it and even miracast is not working. So, I was looking a way to root it or to flash a rooted firmware. But what I see is the a5x max is 4gb/32gb box that's why I was thinking it was for my model and not the 16gb one!!

Comment

hey hedges22 where did you get the a5x max 2g firmware?

Comment

Thanks. This will work on a 2g box?

Comment

Yes

Comment

hello all I'm about to receive this model of tv box in its version of 2 gb ram but I read in some parts that has many faults ... since it only turns on the red led until it remains rebooting forever someone can give me some information or recommendation for this box? Thank you and sorry for my bad english

Comment

just want to thank you guys for this thread, the a5x firmware works great on my mx9 pro, i dunno if this was a isolated case but prior to firmware upgrading to a5x firm i noticed my box was staying hot even in standby, this update fixed that for me, i wasnt even in a bootloop prior to flashing either i was just going on peoples suggestions and they were right, its definetely better firmware than the stock.

i made a zip and uploaded it, it consists of driver assistant 4.4, androidtool 2.39, and the a5x max img firmware file for anyone who cant find it theirself or for convenience.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Last edited by ganjam0n; 12-25-2017, 01:52.

Comment

Hi all, I have big problem with my MX9 Pro and I am looking for help. Yesterday my device got stuck in green screen, rebooting it caused green screen again, so I was looking for some posibilities to fix it. I found out that my power supply emmits some strange noise and device leds were dimmed when connected to it, so I disconnected it. When connected to usb port of my TV or PC, the device turned itself on and leds were OK, but the bootloop was there again. So I found some tutorials on the net how to reflash the firmware. I used RK Batch Tool and MX9 Pro firmware found somewhere on the net, but flashing failed after a while and from this moment I can't even connect it to Batch Tool or the computer, tried OTG port, USB2 port with male to male cable, pushed reset button when connecting to power, all I can get is red leds, nothing else, no blue one, no connection to computer. Is my device lost or is there some posibility to recover it?

Comment

Working...
                              X