H96 MAX+ 4/32 or 4/64GB ROM TV Box Android 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
    I have tried three times to get gante's firmware to load for me, it say's download firmware failed every-time...

I got it to work, had to use the restore button first with the factory tool and then it worked...
    which button did you use and in which factory tool? I have the same software problem with Adnroid 8 uploading without a problem and the software provided by Gante does not want to install. Please help. 4/64

Comment

Ewojtas In the factory tool at the top, there is the upgrade button and the restore button, i used the restore button and it did everything and worked.I dont know why it worked this way but it did.Now every-time i flash a box i do a factory restore first then flash it and works good, maybe that is why i had to choose the restore button this time...lol

As far as new features I havent seen any that stands out for me yet...the day dream screen is new lol...android 9 seem to be stable

And also i had to right click on both factory tool and the drivers assistant tool for them to both work this time to...good luck

Comment

Ewojtas:

Comment

master17
          Thank you for showing me the way because I was tired for a long time. After reviewing the indicated network without a problem and now enjoy the new version of the system. Thanks to master18 and Gante for help. Best wishes.

Comment

Hi all,
            I have bought a H96 Max+ with Android 8.1.0.
            My build is rk3328-user 8.1.0 OPM6.171019.030.B1 221009 user-keys
            kernel 4.4.120 (gcc version 6.3.1 20170404) Thu Nov 8 2018.

Is it possible to installa any updates (Android 8.1 or 9.0?
            It is 4/64 model

Comment

do you have firmware 9.0 for 32 giga version h96max+ ?

*Solved,the firmware linked work. I flashed with factory tool 1.6 and the result is FAIL

With factory tool 1.64 work

Comment

I have 4/32GB version, without BT.., and obvious Gantes posted Android 9 FW is for 64GB version with BT., and every restart BT show error - constant crushing, and it is not a big deal but is there any way to remove this error to pop-up....

Comment

• mo123
                  mo123 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, only flashing firmware without bluetooth support doesn't show the error, thus only the stock firmware.

mo123

You are the king of obvious conclusions.., I asked for workaround because I cannot find Android 9 FW for 4/32GB - and looks like nobody has..., so Yes I know that I need FW for my version without BT...

This error is only on first boot (and every rebooot/restart), after that all good until the next restart...

Comment

Hi My H96Max+ have a Audio Passthrough configuration missing in Kodi 18 Audio settings. Anyone have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by sappy View Post
                    mo123
                    You are the king of obvious conclusions.., I asked for workaround because I cannot find Android 9 FW for 4/32GB - and looks like nobody has..., so Yes I know that I need FW for my version without BT...
                    This error is only on first boot (and every rebooot/restart), after that all good until the next restart...

BT is in default set to on. Therefore, after every restart it tries to connect.
                    Go to setup and turn it off. BT doesn't work in version 4/32.
                    Otherwise it's easy to go back to android 8.1.
                    And telling someone who wants to help you that he is the king of obvious conclusions it doesn't seem to me decent.

Comment

Yes I did turn it off, but on restart - same story...
                      Gante... about this "King.., and else..," was not meant to be offensively..., sorry.. (FYI...I read some topics with "mo123" comments, which were not so harmless... IYKWIM)....

Last edited by sappy; 04-30-2019, 17:43.

Comment

Originally posted by ssstefy View Post
                        Hi My H96Max+ have a Audio Passthrough configuration missing in Kodi 18 Audio settings. Anyone have this problem?
                        RK3328 Oreo firmwares don't support audio passthrough, only Nougat and Pie.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

RK3328 Oreo firmwares don't support audio passthrough, only Nougat and Pie.
                          thanks! is avaliable a firmware with android 9?

Comment

Originally posted by ssstefy View Post

thanks! is avaliable a firmware with android 9?
                            I don't know.
                            Ask the manufacturer WeChip or Chiptrip.

Comment

Hello

I managed to unlock my box with short pin.
                              I have reflash with version 8.1 but I do not have Bluetooth
                              Could you give me the link to download
                              version 8.1 or 9 with Bluetooth. (Amlogic RK3328 4gb 32gb)
                              Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X