• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

can you please give Info if it works ,

greetings / gefattern
    Update: it worked....I am able to update with google play store, also updated google crome
    Last edited by gefattern; 11-13-2019, 22:46.

Comment

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Update: it worked....I am able to update with google play store, also updated google crome
      Hi ,

so the Update with LuckyPatcher worked ??? , but now you can not update your Apps over Playstore ,
      so how did you update Chrome ???

thanks / greetings / gefattern
      Last edited by gefattern; 11-13-2019, 22:46.

Comment

Anyone know whats this about, Do you think its actually 8.1 android? https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...745652327.html

Comment

Hi ,

so the Update with LuckyPatcher worked ??? , but now you can not update your Apps over Playstore ,
          so how did you update Chrome ???

thanks / greetings / gefattern
          Yeah can update anything in play store, sorry should have read i am able to update with google play store....lol
          Last edited by gefattern; 11-13-2019, 22:47.

Comment

Originally posted by ldrrp View Post
            Anyone know whats this about, Do you think its actually 8.1 android? https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...745652327.html
            Sure do wish that was true.....that would be a big plus for this BOX.....Do you know where to download the firmware???

Comment

Sure do wish that was true.....that would be a big plus for this BOX.....Do you where to download the firmware???
              No idea, i emailed the seller asking for firmware because i "bricked" my device. If i could believe it to be true i would buy it and just pull the firmware down.

Comment

No idea, i emailed the seller asking for firmware because i "bricked" my device. If i could believe it to be true i would buy it and just pull the firmware down.
                Yeah so would I, let me know how it goes, if you hear anything from them.

Comment

There's a way to unbrick this box. https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...i-bt4-1/page59
                  Post #883.......give it a try

Comment

There's a way to unbrick this box. https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...i-bt4-1/page59
                    Post #883.......give it a try
                    lol i dont need to unbrick this box, i just need a valid ruse to get the seller to give me firmware haha

Comment

lol i dont need to unbrick this box, i just need a valid ruse to get the seller to give me firmware haha
                      OH OK LMAO

Comment

Yeah can update anything in play store, sorry should have read am able to update with google play store....lol
                        Hi ,

that sounds good , can you discribe what you did , step by step ,

good for me and maybe others too , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

really frustrated , can not understand what he did with LuckyPatcher , what Function he used

to update Playstore , can not find anything to download new Playstore with LuckyPatcher ,

installed the latest Version 8.6.0 , what must i press that the Playstore downloads Update ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

please one good to understand Tutorial , there is no Remove & Install section in LuckyPatcher , what is Playmarket , never heard ???

please if you dont speak or write English good enough , use better Translator , what you wrote above makes NO SENSE ,

is it possible that you discribe it once STEP by STEP , thanks hopefully , your English is HORROR

greetings / gefattern
                            Last edited by gefattern; 11-14-2019, 01:01.

Comment

Hi ,

did you get a answer of the Seller , do they really sell it with 8.1 ???

press thumbs that you get a Link ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

did you get a answer of the Seller , do they really sell it with 8.1 ???

press thumbs that you get a Link ,

good luck / gefattern
                                Nothing yet, failed attempt the first time. I contacted the seller without using an account and alibaba is trying to make me click link to read message. Have to send again but this time logged into my account.

Comment

Working...
                                X