X99 TV BOX - RK3399 Mali - T860MP4 4/32GB ROM A7.1 HDR10 Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raruba View Post

Going to give it a try. Thanks I can only find v2.69 AndroidTools...Can I backup the data that is on my box and reinstall it after installing Android 9??? Should be able to on TWRP right? I really can't believe this, to good to be true...lol
    Hi ,

maybe he can upload the Flashtool 2.71 too , but why shall it not work with AT2.69 , if you follow his Hints ,

can you report the result , if all works ,

better to backup your data ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

Backup Hint ,

i always copy Folder data/obb to SDCard , make Backup with TB & copy to SD , and extra with EasyAppBackup the Apps to SD ,

later you only have to move data & obb back to Android Folder and restore with TB ( if root ) or use EasyAppBackup Backup of Apps ,

then you only have to log in to Google and all is as before ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
        yes
        1.9gb
        yes and clock too
        this is proper way

2.71 hear https://mega.nz/file/srhBxR4S#-qvi8U...G5eIdQtw-ALT1g
        yep twrp on board

Comment

how to flash in pic

Comment

Tried everything, says reset failed, download boot failed.....nothing works, even tried other versions of flashtool

Comment

driver version ? windows 10 ? switch box to loader mode ?
              try this driver https://dl.khadas.com/Tools/DriverAssitant_v4.6.zip

im flash firmware on win10 driver 4.6 androidtools 2.71 . you can see on the pic .

Comment

Thank you, I finally got it installed, seems to run real good...still testing....is there anyway to ROOT it? Has a root switch, but its saying not rooted.

Comment

You need Magisk . How to reed hear https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-magisk/

Comment

Originally posted by cubelibre View Post

You need Magisk . How to reed hear https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-magisk/
                    So just install magisk with TWRP....cool will try it, thanks a million

Comment

Thank you, I finally got it installed, seems to run real good...still testing....is there anyway to ROOT it? Has a root switch, but its saying not rooted.
                      Hi ,

can you please make a small report if all works good , some Pics would be nice ,

already Magisk installed ??? , does it work , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

can you please make a small report if all works good , some Pics would be nice ,

already Magisk installed ??? , does it work , thanks ,

greetings / gefattern
                        Its running real good, sorta limited though because it is ATV, would much rather have AOSP. Blue tooth works and 5G Wi-Fi also. Can't update Google Play (version 12, I think, can't get much from there) or Google Play Services, which sorta sucks. Its a start though lol Seems to be NO Vendor partition, just system partition.
                        But it runs real good, also has no Chrome.....was able to get it rooted with Magisk. Just wish there was a way to change it to AOSP.

Comment

Hope cubelibre can get AOSP on it, it would run much better for me.

Comment

Hi ,

first intall worked well , as "raruba" says , works well , but still a Handy/Tablet Rom , after Magisk , tried to change to other Launcher , Lawnchair , but failed , Bootloop , now i try to get back to my old 22.5 Version of 7.1.2 , press thumbs , a stock Version without ATV , would be good ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi ,

first intall worked well , as "raruba" says , works well , but still a Handy/Tablet Rom , after Magisk , tried to change to other Launcher , Lawnchair , but failed , Bootloop , now i try to get back to my old 22.5 Version of 7.1.2 , press thumbs , a stock Version without ATV , would be good ,

greetings / gefattern
                              ADW Launcher works but that's about it. And yeah ATV is not good.

Comment

Hi ,

cant get back to my last working 22.5 Ver. , always ends up in "boot fail" , but why , if a 7.1.2 is installed and works ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                                X