Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 X6 Android 11 RK3566 Quad Core 4GB RAM 32GB ROM Dual WIFI Gigabit LAN 4K HDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are all the tools for firmware, you can try it. But keep in mind that this firmware has problems, as I wrote above. https://mega.nz/folder/Dto3maKQ#zMUe9Yrrmx4dz-R0ZI0xMw

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1120519B-61AB-4796-BBC7-0BE94F883790.jpeg
Views:	478
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	825348Click image for larger version

Name:	5CF5BE96-8AAC-48C4-BD37-C53F846AC888.jpeg
Views:	476
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	825349Click image for larger version  Name:	7B779B6D-090E-4C01-B155-60BCB4624BE9.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	45.1 KB ID:	825346Click image for larger version  Name:	EB50EC5D-9107-4CAD-A609-8B70BE88E026.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	59.7 KB ID:	825347
      as you can see ... my device connected on wifi , 5g , and current connection speed ( it changes depending the connection quality )

Speedtest from wifi (lower rate due to distance from router ). , And speedtest using lan ....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D6AF17C7-925B-4270-8FCE-9EC99ED48BBE.jpeg
Views:	488
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	825351
        running lean back launcher on my device , extracted from firefly android source ...

Comment

HI ,

looks nice , BUT , the others with this Box can not use the changes and fixes you made ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

What do you mean? All I did is download the source code I linked , inside it there are apk files ... I copied them to usb drive , opened the drive through xplore app , long click the apk file , selected , install apk , and then opened the new apps from apps ... or just selected the new launcher when pressed the home button

you are not supposed to double click the apk ..... you do a loooong click , a menu with options appear , you select install ...

hk1 firmware (the one I am using ) fixed a lot of issues I had with the stock firmware

for example , Hyperion grabber crashed when opened on stock firmware , but loads fine and works great with the latest firmware. ( and my tv ambilight changes based on the box screen )

1440p on YouTube had green spots all over ... now it’s fine
            Most 4K on YouTube failed to load ... now it’s fine ...

just contact the seller you got your box from ... they usually send you the latest firmware right away ... you have to ask them every month for updates ... they never contact you or give you the source from where they are getting these ... dumb

Comment

Hi Trigu

for WF 5GHz ;is this stock-rom or whay F/W?

because of I never seen on the menu 5GHz,as I saw only 2.4

++

now I'll re-d/l above D.Assist.+Fac.Tool and .img file
              than start again

++

Th4 really cant understand the device 5Ghz support!
              as I never been happened this kind of 5GHz issue before
              I'v used many Boxes incl. 2 of TVs even SAt.Receiver etc. all are fine connected with 5GHz

Thanks for all

Comment

The 5g screen is from my router showing each wifi connection details ..

I’m own the hk1 rbox r2 , but is I wrote .. all these boxes come from the same factory ...

and using lates firmware (from July)

Comment

failed again!

@minya's gave it above

>installed D.Asist(than reboot) its OK
                  >opened F.Tool its OK
                  -load f/w and its OK

now select "Upgrade" or "Restore" (I'v tried both but failed)

-clicked RUN
                  >connect USB cable and its OK(have seen on the Tool) Green LED is ON
                  >hold reset button(buthing happen!!)

after 3/5 seconds; I got en error warn>>"Download Boat Fail"

Device Type;MASKROM

Comment

You need both usb and.power

with only usb connected it failed for me after 14 minutes uploading very slow

with both usb and power , it succeeded after 4 minutes with really fast upload

Comment

HI ,

really RK flashing is so easy , can not understand all the problems ,

and if the "reset" Button still is pressed while Flashing it only can go wrong ,

AndroidTool , latest Version is always the better Tool to flash , Factorytool

is not so good ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I'll try again with USB-cable and Power cable both at same time

As I remember that when I use some of old RK3399 boxes;I did it without any problem to flashing!
                        but this time mind blown

as per your definition that I missed to connect power cable only

this box get me sick

and so crapy then RK3399!
                        at least RK3399 with "GPU Mali860" way better picture quality!

you know it dear gefattern with your RK3399(X99)

Comment

Try to connect the console to the computer with the reset button pressed at the beginning, as soon as the port is determined in the program, release the reset and press run. If you have a system unit and not a laptop, use the usb connector in the back and not on the muzzle. Use Factory Tool 1.72.2

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                            I'll try again with USB-cable and Power cable both at same time

As I remember that when I use some of old RK3399 boxes;I did it without any problem to flashing!
                            but this time mind blown

as per your definition that I missed to connect power cable only

this box get me sick

and so crapy then RK3399!
                            at least RK3399 with "GPU Mali860" way better picture quality!

you know it dear gefattern with your RK3399(X99)
                            Hi ,

FIRST , the Way to flash is on every RK Box the same , is it fixed now ,

Box up running again ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

nope+

this time I got this error note>>>"Prepare IDB Fail"

plug in Power and USB both

asking you for Tool;which one to be selected? Update or Restore
                              I tried first Update but failed than selected Restore again failed

Comment

HDR works ...

from my test , only webm worked and only using the device “media player”

as you can see ... before playing the video .... tv shows no HDR

i tested a few 4k60p downloaded from YouTube as webm and mp4 ... mp4 don’t load , webm load in HDR and tv shows that is HDR. .... this is the hk1 rbox r2

update : checked also hvec 10bit hdr and also played in hdr

weird mp4 hdr downloaded from YouTube didn’t work but one from a torrent worked

Click image for larger version  Name:	9471D0B3-0543-4D8D-A5B5-7175D4CFA41D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	73.2 KB ID:	825386Click image for larger version  Name:	A6188D02-ECDC-45DF-965B-4F7BD6B8B39E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	43.6 KB ID:	825387Click image for larger version  Name:	12305D8C-116A-4D38-A8B1-0FA2A4A71927.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	825388
                                Last edited by Trigu75; 07-24-2021, 17:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X