Beyond XBMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeliriumNL View Post
    Yes by modifying advancedsetting.XML in the user data folder you can set the location, see the XBMC Wiki for more information.
    The advancedsetting.xml is located in the user data folder so relocating that folder to external sd will not work.

Comment

I cant seem to get audio to work on the XBMC HDMI setting, all I get is white noise.

I am using Finless 1.8 and aboveXBMC app.

I have tried all the sound output options through android settings and I get white noise through HDMI out on XBMC. I can only get audio when XBMC is set to Analogue output 5.1 (is the Analogue setting actually outputting 5.1 or just stereo?)

Anyways if anyone else has good the HDMI passthrough to work properly please tell me what Im doing wrong.

Comment

here again reporting a finding when i play a movie no matter the format when i move the cursor quickly i get lags on playback in my mk908ii other than that everything is fine and working well.

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
          If you want only 720p then flash a 720p kernel for your rom. This will speed things up slightly all around.
          Hi Flumpster,

I am running wasserROM and it has a setting 1080p/720p and I am using the lower but there is not option in Beyond XBMC. With the official XBMC or with the Ugoos provided XBMC there was. Also, when I try to calibrate it shows that it is running 1080p so my TV must do the down-scaling. I would not bother but the video becomes jerky when there is a GUI on top of the video, e.g. when you press mouse when the video is playing and it displays the controls on top of the video.

Thanks,
          Ari

Comment

Originally posted by arinium View Post
            Hi Flumpster,

I am running wasserROM and it has a setting 1080p/720p and I am using the lower but there is not option in Beyond XBMC. With the official XBMC or with the Ugoos provided XBMC there was. Also, when I try to calibrate it shows that it is running 1080p so my TV must do the down-scaling. I would not bother but the video becomes jerky when there is a GUI on top of the video, e.g. when you press mouse when the video is playing and it displays the controls on top of the video.

Thanks,
            Ari
            Come over to system on the far right and then come down and select system info.

On the screen that appears what does it say the screen resolution is set to?
            To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
              Come over to system on the far right and then come down and select system info.

On the screen that appears what does it say the screen resolution is set to?
              It says 1920x1008@60Hz. Can it really be 1008 and not 1080 so is there a typo? In my wasserROM Screen settings I have resolution of 1280x720p-50.

-Ari

Comment

It says 1920x1008@60Hz. Can it really be 1008 and not 1080 so is there a typo? In my wasserROM Screen settings I have resolution of 1280x720p-50.

-Ari
                Hide your notification bar before starting xbmc

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisfun View Post
                  Hide your notification bar before starting xbmc
                  A very clever point, indeed. Now it shows 1920x1080@60Hz. I wonder how I could change it down to 720p...

Comment

A very clever point, indeed. Now it shows 1920x1080@60Hz. I wonder how I could change it down to 720p...
                    In the xbmc system settings

Comment

Originally posted by lifeisfun View Post
                      In the xbmc system settings
                      Yes, in the official build and in the Ugoos provided XBMC there is a setting in System -> System -> Video output. But with Beyond XBMC there are only two options: "Vertical blank sync" and "Video calibration".

I am running wasserROM and it has a setting 1080p/720p and I am using the lower but there is not option in Beyond XBMC. With the official XBMC or with the Ugoos provided XBMC there was.

Comment

Re: Beyond XBMC

I'm interested to try this app. Will my existing libraries work or will I need to scan again?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bazmamfoo View Post
                          I'm interested to try this app. Will my existing libraries work or will I need to scan again?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
                          You can use xbmc backup. Then you van easily change from xbmc versions..

Comment

Yes, in the official build and in the Ugoos provided XBMC there is a setting in System -> System -> Video output. But with Beyond XBMC there are only two options: "Vertical blank sync" and "Video calibration".
                            XBMC should use what the rom is set to. If it is showing that you are in 1920x1080 then your rom must be set to that. That would also explain why you saw 1920x1008 when the navigation bar was still visible.

You said in an earlier post that your TV didn't support full HD but it must.

Try changing the kernel to 720p mode and trying again.

Comment

Originally posted by TH0CKX View Post
                              You can use xbmc backup. Then you van easily change from xbmc versions..
                              Also this version doesn't touch any other version of xbmc. It makes its own settings and app and leaves others alone.

Comment

(edit) remove pls, wrong thread

Comment

Working...
                                X