Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi team,

Any progress on fixing video crash issues with NFL/AFL app?

Thanks

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by lachyzee View Post
      Hi team,

Any progress on fixing video crash issues with NFL/AFL app?

Thanks
      Sorry, nothing new, can you try to install an older app version?

leolas.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by Lauris6rape View Post
        Is it safe to uninstall com.android.phone from this rom?
        Didnt try it, but better make a cwm backup, and try, if something goes wrong make a cwm restore and you will have your device up in 5 minutes.

leolas.
        My devices:
        Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

ROM as smooth as silk, but no radios

Hi guys,

Flashed the ROM last night and all went well, or so I thought, but then I cane to enable the Wi-Fi and later the Bluetooth and although WiFi says it's enabling, it never turns on. Bluetooth turns on, but I don't think it's working (can't connect my Moga Pro.

Before I found the issue, I was playing back movies in 1080p over the Ethernet connection seamlessly, so would really like to persevere. Any ideas? Will try a reflash tonight...

G

EDIT: Tried re-flashing this morning, but with the same result :-\
          Last edited by Gisbourne; 02-07-2014, 09:44. Reason: Update

Comment

Bluetooth problem.

Hi.

I flash your ROM this morning, everything is working fine fast and stable,
            but I have problem with the bluetooth, I only success pairing with my
            bluetooth gamepad once, after restart the minix I have never get pairing
            again, any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Gisbourne View Post
              Hi guys,

Flashed the ROM last night and all went well, or so I thought, but then I cane to enable the Wi-Fi and later the Bluetooth and although WiFi says it's enabling, it never turns on. Bluetooth turns on, but I don't think it's working (can't connect my Moga Pro.

Before I found the issue, I was playing back movies in 1080p over the Ethernet connection seamlessly, so would really like to persevere. Any ideas? Will try a reflash tonight...

G

Try this, it's for sixaxis but probably is the same issue. http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...pp-not-working
              There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by spweeng View Post
                Hi.

I flash your ROM this morning, everything is working fine fast and stable,
                but I have problem with the bluetooth, I only success pairing with my
                bluetooth gamepad once, after restart the minix I have never get pairing
                again, any idea?
                Try this, it's for sixaxis but it might work for you too http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...pp-not-working
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Hi guys,

G

Only to be sure, you have the minix Neo X7 (not mini) right?

Try disconnect ethernet in settings, disconnect the RJ45 cable (yes the Ethernet cable) and connect again the wifi. If this didn’t work reboot the device with the RJ45 cable disconnected. Sometimes when you disconnect Ethernet and connect wifi the system didn’t notice it properly.

leolas
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                    Only to be sure, you have the minix Neo X7 (not mini) right?

Try disconnect ethernet in settings, disconnect the RJ45 cable (yes the Ethernet cable) and connect again the wifi. If this didn’t work reboot the device with the RJ45 cable disconnected. Sometimes when you disconnect Ethernet and connect wifi the system didn’t notice it properly.

leolas
                    Hi Leolas et al,

Thanks for your suggestions. I did the flash this morning without an ethernet cable connected as I wondered if it may have caused a conflict (it was connected when I flashed first time round), but still no joy I'm afraid.

I'm just hoping that if I flash another ROM (will probably go back to stock - not that I want to especially), my WiFi/Bluetooth will be restored. Ideally I would use an ethernet connection all the time, but it's not practical for some Android apps that don't recognise a wired connection (many only recognise Android OS as a mobile device). I also need bluetooth for gaming with my Moga (or at least when I get chance these days!).

Regards,

G

Comment

Hi Leolas et al,

Thanks for your suggestions. I did the flash this morning without an ethernet cable connected as I wondered if it may have caused a conflict (it was connected when I flashed first time round), but still no joy I'm afraid.

I'm just hoping that if I flash another ROM (will probably go back to stock - not that I want to especially), my WiFi/Bluetooth will be restored. Ideally I would use an ethernet connection all the time, but it's not practical for some Android apps that don't recognise a wired connection (many only recognise Android OS as a mobile device). I also need bluetooth for gaming with my Moga (or at least when I get chance these days!).

Regards,

G
                      Sorry, I cant reproduce your issue
                      I have the X7 connected by WiFi all the time, both WiFi and bt are working great for me, and believe me, I flashed it with tons of roms, in all of them wifi works

leolas.
                      My devices:
                      Gearbest.com)

Comment

The patched pack ones, with a little oc, the most noticed gain is on ram (ddr) oc, and it must work for almost all devices,

leolas.
                        Thanks leolas for your help I have set it up and works flawlesly. Only problem afte i have unistalled the xbmc you have provided and installed beyond xbmc the launcher has gone. Shall i install the launcher version?

Comment

Originally posted by kokoui View Post
                          Thanks leolas for your help I have set it up and works flawlesly. Only problem afte i have unistalled the xbmc you have provided and installed beyond xbmc the launcher has gone. Shall i install the launcher version?
                          if you need it to work as launcher, then yes.

Comment

Sorry, I cant reproduce your issue
                            I have the X7 connected by WiFi all the time, both WiFi and bt are working great for me, and believe me, I flashed it with tons of roms, in all of them wifi works

leolas.
                            Thanks again Leolas,

Incidentally it is an X7 (Not a mini). Really not sure what the issue is and I've flashed plenty of ROMs in my time. Will try flashing back to stock if only to check that the hardware hasn't failed :-(.

Have a good weekend,

G

Comment

Installation problems

I have heard great things about Quickshot v2 and dying to try it. Partly for the good reviews but also to see if it can solve my screen flickering I have with Finless 1.8. However, I ran into problems installing your rom via PC. Tried multiple times with the same result. I used your RKAndroidTool and I have the latest Rock USB drivers. (I'm not an expert, just a notch above a newbie I suppose)

Using Minix Neo x7

Step by step, this is what happened:
                              1. After succesfully erasing IDB, I continued flashing the ROM (tried with a few kernels, but prefer CPU 1700, Stock GPU and 720 DDR).
                              2. Loaded the ROM and verified it was successful
                              3. The Minix reboots into recovery mode and does the partitions (I think... half of the messages is cut off when I view it on my TV)
                              4. The Minix reboots again, but this time the screen only goes black. After approximately 2-4 minutes, it powers off. If I power on again, it goes into flash mode. If I disconnect the USB cable it loads with the MINIX boot logo and goes to recovery mode again. Only here it only gives options to reboot, load from ADB and a few other options I am not too familiar about. From here I cannot get anywhere.

I tried erasing IDB again and reflashing, but the result is always the same. If I do the exact same thing with the same setup, but flashing Finless 1.8 with Finless kernel CPU 1700, Stock GPU and 720 DDR it all works great (using Finless ROM_Flash_Tool_137). Except I'm back to my old screen flickering issue.

What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Nymitaria View Post
                                I have heard great things about Quickshot v2 and dying to try it. Partly for the good reviews but also to see if it can solve my screen flickering I have with Finless 1.8. However, I ran into problems installing your rom via PC. Tried multiple times with the same result. I used your RKAndroidTool and I have the latest Rock USB drivers. (I'm not an expert, just a notch above a newbie I suppose)

Using Minix Neo x7

Step by step, this is what happened:
                                1. After succesfully erasing IDB, I continued flashing the ROM (tried with a few kernels, but prefer CPU 1700, Stock GPU and 720 DDR).
                                2. Loaded the ROM and verified it was successful
                                3. The Minix reboots into recovery mode and does the partitions (I think... half of the messages is cut off when I view it on my TV)
                                4. The Minix reboots again, but this time the screen only goes black. After approximately 2-4 minutes, it powers off. If I power on again, it goes into flash mode. If I disconnect the USB cable it loads with the MINIX boot logo and goes to recovery mode again. Only here it only gives options to reboot, load from ADB and a few other options I am not too familiar about. From here I cannot get anywhere.

I tried erasing IDB again and reflashing, but the result is always the same. If I do the exact same thing with the same setup, but flashing Finless 1.8 with Finless kernel CPU 1700, Stock GPU and 720 DDR it all works great (using Finless ROM_Flash_Tool_137). Except I'm back to my old screen flickering issue.

What am I doing wrong?
                                try to Flash the rom as is, without changing anything, we can flash a kernel later very easy with quickflasher.
                                when the process of flashing finishes don't touch anything and go for a beer. wait about 10-15minutes. then go back here and tell us if it's working

Comment

Working...
                                X