X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by kokoui View Post
    The stock remote of minix neo x7
    I will test with the stock remote, 1 sec.

Yes, you are right. I never tried to write with the stock remote. So uncomfortable, and it is not with Firefox, it fails to write in al browsers.

leolas.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      I will test with the stock remote, 1 sec.

Yes, you are right. I never tried to write with the stock remote. So uncomfortable, and it is not with Firefox, it fails to write in al browsers.

leolas.
      yes chrome is completely unusuable, the stock browser and dolphin browser work a little bit but if you open the first page of this thread you cannot scroll down at the bottom the cursor is looping through the links for the custom rom

Comment

yes chrome is completely unusuable, the stock browser and dolphin browser work a little bit but if you open the first page of this thread you cannot scroll down at the bottom the cursor is looping through the links for the custom rom
        did you read my answer?
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post

Yes of course I read it . I just added to what leolas replied to me. I have to really sit down and try to make that tincore keymapper work for me, it is so confusing ....

Comment

Yes of course I read it . I just added to what leolas replied to me. I have to really sit down and try to make that tincore keymapper work for me, it is so confusing ....
            tonight i will try to make it work, i will post the results and a guide if it works.
            There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

tonight i will try to make it work, i will post the results and a guide if it works.
              Tried it, good news is .. it looks like it's possible , bad news.. it's a paid feature. So i can't fully say it works because i didn't buy that feature.
              FYI, here is how it's done:
              1) Open tincore keymapper
              2) Superuser asks for permission (just first time) say yes
              3) wait 1 minute to let the app discover all the hardware
              4) push and hold up key on your remote, after a second or two you will see on the left menu the option "dpad d0", you can release the button
              5) Push ok to open options menu then select move mouse
              6) Push and hold the contextual menu button on the remote (first one on top left), you will see another option (sorry i don't remember the name right now ), then release the button and push ok to open the options menu, select mouse click
              7) move to the top and click ok on the "tick" sign
              8) it will ask you to buy the feature.
              9) can't go further.
              That's all.

BTW, moving the mouse pointer with this method is also very very uncomfortable. Another idea is to control the tvbox using your android phone, if you have a android phone of course.

Comment

Updated the first page to add how to spoof the x7 as nexus 7 in a easy way.

Comment

You are MY friend! market helper is what i need now. Thanks

Comment

And spoof nexus or S3 with market helper is not permanent, you can use it, and after reboot your device will be like it was before. For us is the best solution.

leolas.
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                      And spoof nexus or S3 with market helper is not permanent, you can use it, and after reboot your device will be like it was before. For us is the best solution.

leolas.
                      about build.pro edit solution? many people change the settings in this file. is this working solution too?

Comment

is there a way to use a phone app as a remote control for this rom?

i had one that worked with other roms but not this one for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by ptiper21 View Post
                          hi. i have a streaming app that doesn't work with rooting devices. i wonder if there is any way to hide root for certain apps!

Rootkeeper found in play store will let you remove root without loosing it then tenable it when done with trouble app its primary use is for installing factory firmware updates but it should work for your issue
                          Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
                          HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
                          ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

Originally posted by d0n View Post
                            is there a way to use a phone app as a remote control for this rom?

i had one that worked with other roms but not this one for some reason
                            You need to install ehome media center app from rockchip-apps.zip in the download section. Download it, unzip, and install eHome Media Center.

leolas.
                            My devices:
                            Gearbest.com)

Comment

Tried it, good news is .. it looks like it's possible , bad news.. it's a paid feature. So i can't fully say it works because i didn't buy that feature.
                              FYI, here is how it's done:
                              1) Open tincore keymapper
                              2) Superuser asks for permission (just first time) say yes
                              3) wait 1 minute to let the app discover all the hardware
                              4) push and hold up key on your remote, after a second or two you will see on the left menu the option "dpad d0", you can release the button
                              5) Push ok to open options menu then select move mouse
                              6) Push and hold the contextual menu button on the remote (first one on top left), you will see another option (sorry i don't remember the name right now ), then release the button and push ok to open the options menu, select mouse click
                              7) move to the top and click ok on the "tick" sign
                              8) it will ask you to buy the feature.
                              9) can't go further.
                              That's all.

BTW, moving the mouse pointer with this method is also very very uncomfortable. Another idea is to control the tvbox using your android phone, if you have a android phone of course.
                              Thanks a lot for you help, most probably I will not buy and prefer to buy an airmouse instead, keep up the good work guys , this ROM rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by neodoom View Post
                                Rootkeeper found in play store will let you remove root without loosing it then tenable it when done with trouble app its primary use is for installing factory firmware updates but it should work for your issue
                                i have tried this also. in quickshot v1 app is working , but in v2 it won't open at all. in finless 1.8 is working too.

Comment

Working...
                                X