No announcement yet.

Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i use Rikomagic MK702 II remote, battery last 2-3 day heavy use...or 1-2 weeks normal. No other issues so far...
    Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
    Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
    Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
    Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
    Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by anttielei View Post
      Is anyone else having problems with the official Minix A2 remote?

Is the actual hardware of the remote so unstable or is it caused by software or maybe even by this ROM?

Almost every day when I watch a movie and when it's time to hit the pause - It just doesn't respond. Only way to get it back to life is to unplug the usb-dongle, remove batteries, re-attach them and then it works for a while. Sometimes the Gyro movement gets laggy, it doesn't register every push etc. Really annoying.

Also this remote seems like a battery hog - 2*AAA batteries every month and a half. Normal behaviour?

I'm close to throwing this piece of garbage to the trash already and buy a real mouse and keyboard. Does anyone have idea if this works with Minix with all the swipe thingies (zoom etc) included?

Logitech Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820
      Buy the logitech k700.
      Best of the best...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
        Buy the logitech k700.
        Best of the best...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
        Offtopic:

Thanks for the tip. That device wasn't actually available in my country (or with Finnish layout) but I ended up ordering Logitech K400 which should do the trick.

Comment

Please, could you tell me if this rom it's available command to safely disconnect USB drive ?
          If so, were is it ?
          Thanks...

Comment

Search his rom as stock rom have sonw kind of automatic mount mass storage. If someone can block that we can use stick mount or otg helper apk to mount and unmount. Otg helper mount drives on other directory than that automatic mount and unmount otg usb directory very well. I was tested this on otg port with my usb hdddriver. Problem is that system automatic mount directory still is present and apk can use it and it is no save when whant unplug or cut the power using - Connect to pc option on settings - usb card

Comment

Originally posted by Fedur View Post
              Search his rom as stock rom have sonw kind of automatic mount mass storage. If someone can block that we can use stick mount or otg helper apk to mount and unmount. Otg helper mount drives on other directory than that automatic mount and unmount otg usb directory very well. I was tested this on otg port with my usb hdddriver. Problem is that system automatic mount directory still is present and apk can use it and it is no save when whant unplug or cut the power using - Connect to pc option on settings - usb card
              I understand what you ask, and it is a good suggestion, but can you kindly answer my question directly?
              Whit Quickshot v2, to disconnect a drive, I simply unplug the USB cable? There is no risk for the data?

Comment

Odp: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by kRel View Post
                I understand what you ask, and it is a good suggestion, but can you kindly answer my question directly?
                Whit Quickshot v2, to disconnect a drive, I simply unplug the USB cable? There is no risk for the data?
                If no apk or system are reading or writing when you unplug usb drive it will no break the data on drive or no break drive like a hardware. I always shutoff applications before physical un plug the cable or if i whant to power it off without unpluging.
                For power it of when i know that will be no using for the night i use only "connect to PC" option who allow to cut the power off otg usb micro port. It works on otg port only - not on 3xusb on hub.

Comment

what about a Tasker script that runs a umount?
                  There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                    To read fedur would not serve, but I find it useful (and reassuring ), especially if the control is easily accessible... (on the upper three dot ?)

---
                    I Quickshot V2 a couple months and it is even better than the new 010! I installed the files posted in the 1^ & 4^ post, including XBMC who read the 4th post seems to be "XBMC updated to 12.4.0 & fixed".
                    Instead luking on XBMC Nitroteam, in bottom scrolls "XBMC 13.0 (Gotham RC 1)". I have not made ​​any new installation.

It's possible? Why?

I read that there will be good news! come on!!!

Comment

To read fedur would not serve, but I find it useful (and reassuring ), especially if the control is easily accessible... (on the upper three dot ?)

---
                      I Quickshot V2 a couple months and it is even better than the new 010! I installed the files posted in the 1^ & 4^ post, including XBMC who read the 4th post seems to be "XBMC updated to 12.4.0 & fixed".
                      Instead luking on XBMC Nitroteam, in bottom scrolls "XBMC 13.0 (Gotham RC 1)". I have not made ​​any new installation.

It's possible? Why?

I read that there will be good news! come on!!!
                      What tasker? What 3 dots?

Comment

Originally posted by Fedur View Post
                        What tasker? What 3 dots?
                        If I have not misunderstood, Daemonium above asked:

I think that daemonium wanted to know if users (us) might appreciate new option to mount/umount extHD or memory stick... but this explanation you have ask to him... not me

For 3 dots I meant the main menu, sorry ...

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

If I have not misunderstood, Daemonium above asked:

I think that daemonium wanted to know if users (us) might appreciate new option to mount/umount extHD or memory stick... but this explanation you have ask to him... not me

For 3 dots I meant the main menu, sorry ...
                          i was suggesting you to use the app "tasker" to run a script as root that executes the umount command.
                          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

There is so many tasker aps in google market what you recommend?
                            I have not any tasker in Quickshot v2 rom. I no see that new method for unmound . I'm sorry but this is just no clear for me.

Comment

i was suggesting you to use the app "tasker" to run a script as root that executes the umount command.
                              Sorry ... I had not realized ..

But do you think that it's worth it, or you just simply close the app that uses the 'extHD, then disconnect the USB cable?

Comment

Sorry ... I had not realized ..

But do you think that it's worth it, or you just simply close the app that uses the 'extHD, then disconnect the USB cable?
                                I just whant all functions working on my device.
                                I find somo info on links:

Hello, Having to go in settings/storage everytime you wanna safely unmount your USB OTG drives is quite annoying... Is there a way to get a shorcut for that (widget or else) on JB and former Android versions? Thanks~!

I have Tasker apk installed from googleplay then add usb massstorage profil but dont know how add working task to do that script or something.
                                Its strange why noone know how unmount usb drive on mynix neo x7.
                                Why we dont have settings - storages or usb-storage card for easy mound/unmount drives?

Comment

Working...
                                X