X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roolmapool
    replied
    Hello Guys,

I ordered this box yesterday to Geekbuying (with -10$ coupon! Thx!).
    Now, i just wait DHL delivery

I will report later.

Bye.

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    Originally posted by babarek View Post
    what about ethernet connection - work or does not work?
    I asked one person test this and:

LAN port working perfect. It was connected without any delay or problem.

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    Originally posted by paradoxman View Post
    hurry up people who wanna buy this chip cause RK3288 WITH MORE POWERFULL SPECS AND h265 HEVC hardware decoding is already on the pre-order list with new line of TV-sticks, android boxes and tablets

http://liliputing.com/2014/04/rockch...boxes-way.html
    I saw this today... a beutiful picture of the Ugoos UM2 (RK3188). I asked Ugoos and they say that's wrong and they will take at least 1 month to launch the RK3288 stick.

Leave a comment:

• Batfink32
    replied
    Re: EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

Originally posted by paradoxman View Post
    hurry up people who wanna buy this chip cause RK3288 WITH MORE POWERFULL SPECS AND h265 HEVC hardware decoding is already on the pre-order list with new line of TV-sticks, android boxes and tablets

http://liliputing.com/2014/04/rockch...boxes-way.html
    Don't trust Rockchip at all. I've had it with them after after the mess of RK3188.

Got the box today (thanks Eric), had a quick play with it, definitely needs optimization with the strange launcher lag but has the potential to be great.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• geekbuying
    replied
    EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

Rk3288 won't come to market so fast, trust me! and because rockchip refuse to open source,so people still love to get amlogic chip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• paradoxman
    replied

Leave a comment:

• babarek
    replied
    Nice . Jacen has any problem (post #300)

Leave a comment:

• geekbuying
    replied
    Originally posted by babarek View Post
    Where did you see the ethernet problem? the sample i test is working great, and i have sent some orders, the customer who receive orders also don't report the ethernet problem.

Leave a comment:

• babarek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• geekbuying
    replied
    Originally posted by dave220 View Post
    Please excuse my ignorance. I am new to these products. Do these have the google play store ? Or any other app store ? Can apps be installed through file manager ?
    Yes,it has google play store built in. and you also can install apps via file manager.

Leave a comment:

• dave220
    replied
    app store

Please excuse my ignorance. I am new to these products. Do these have the google play store ? Or any other app store ? Can apps be installed through file manager ?

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    Originally posted by gopichandpai View Post
    I guess most of us are interested in HDMI passthrough and only few are interested in SPDIF passthrough. Anyway, it is a good news that passthrough is possible.

Did you get a chance to test Dolby True HD?
    We still must test this kind of video, any suggest? We need download one for testing.

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    From this picture can see a little more... really diffucult to take a good pictures. Finish is good.

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    We will try to take more pictures, but about system it's exactly same than Beelink M8, so you can guess...

Also we want take a good piture of the upper side, its finish is something like a vinyl disc, difficult to see from the pictures until now

Leave a comment:

• Javimetal
    replied
    This is the neutral version:

Results are exactly same than Beelink M8.

Interested on this version can check here: AMLOGIC M802 - ATV S82

Leave a comment:

Working...
X