Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The m8 box seems to have the edge compared to the Tronsmart device!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilovemymac View Post
    They work you just have to first install a frodo version then install gotham over it and the addons work that way. Or just manually reinstall them i have gotham running on fire tv, minix x7 and x7 mini with all add ons
    how?
    u mean first we uninstall the gotham, and install frodo, and enable add ons? then install gotham? no idea...
    tks

Comment

Originally posted by hsia View Post
      how?
      u mean first we uninstall the gotham, and install frodo, and enable add ons? then install gotham? no idea...
      tks
      Just install frodo....

No need to uninstall Gotham, unless you never use it of course....

Comment

good, and i will try monday
        tks
        Originally posted by Watts View Post
        Just install frodo....

Comment

Just install frodo....

are you trying to say incompatible add-ons in Gotham will become available if you have Frodo installed at the same time? They will work in Gotham or you are just saying to use Frodo if you want the add-ons?

Comment

Is the m8 the same company who makes gbox and mx2? They are a horrible company they release a few updates then leave people hanging. The company is not at all liked in the Xbmc forum. They didn't have the right to install Xbmc or something it read. Hope this box is a different company.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
            Matricom probably just buys chinese boxes and rebrands them with their company name to fool people into thinking they make them. I bet you their upcoming box that will use this chip will look identical to the M8 and they will call it a "clone" meanwhile their boxes are the real clones lol

Comment

can not install frodo 12.3 if gotham not uninstalled?
              system did not ask 2 XBMC installed at the same time?
              any idea?

Just install frodo....

Comment

Re: The m8 box seems to have the edge compared to the Tronsmart device!

Originally posted by rlaursen View Post
                are you trying to say incompatible add-ons in Gotham will become available if you have Frodo installed at the same time? They will work in Gotham or you are just saying to use Frodo if you want the add-ons?
                Frodo > Gotham upgrade is what I mean. You can't install both at the same time. The upgrade keeps your addons.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Originally posted by noderat View Post
                  Frodo > Gotham upgrade is what I mean. You can't install both at the same time. The upgrade keeps your addons.

HOW TO UPGRADE?
                  i can not make upgrade on it

Comment

Sure just download the Gotham beta 4 and it will ask if you want to install and say it needs no new permissions. Then just click on install. It keeps everything from frodo.

Comment

you mean i need to download from google playstore? i/o from usb installation?
                      Sure just download the Gotham beta 4 and it will ask if you want to install and say it needs no new permissions. Then just click on install. It keeps everything from frodo.

Comment

Re: The m8 box seems to have the edge compared to the Tronsmart device!

Originally posted by hsia View Post
                        you mean i need to download from google playstore? i/o from usb installation?
                        Download 'xbmc updater' from the play store. Click nightlies. Click download. Do a little dance while it downloads. Click install. Click install on the android permissions screen. Upgrade complete.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Originally posted by rlaursen View Post
                          Matricom probably just buys chinese boxes and rebrands them with their company name to fool people into thinking they make them. I bet you their upcoming box that will use this chip will look identical to the M8 and they will call it a "clone" meanwhile their boxes are the real clones lol
                          I totally agree. If the hardware is the same and it performs the same ... Is it still a clone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

order 200 pcs Write your name on the boxes thats a free option

Comment

done with yr suggest, add ons keep there, but can not play, any clue?
                              tks
                              Originally posted by noderat View Post
                              Download 'xbmc updater' from the play store. Click nightlies. Click download. Do a little dance while it downloads. Click install. Click install on the android permissions screen. Upgrade complete.

Comment

hsia how is your comparison report going?
                                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X