Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UPDATED Again {5/1/2014} UPSCALE 4.4 KitKat CR11S/CS968 {SPOOFED AS A NEXUS 7} HiDef Custom Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup Soccer "{ESPN FC}" APP

World Cup Soccer "{ESPN FC APP}" On The World Stage {Bring Your "A" Game} HOT! HOT! HOT!
    The "{ESPN FC}" App Download Is Below For Advance 4K READY Android TV Quad Core 4.2/4.3/4.4 Boxes

You can get the "{ESPN FC}" App HERE
    GOOGLE ANDROID/NEXUS TV XBMC CHROMECAST
    {Side Loading Is Required}

Comment

WiFi and BT not working, no Super user

Hi,
      I have a problem. After installing the ROM (2M camera version) I can't start WiFi and BT. When test for root rights I see that device is rooted, but no Super user is installed and after installing SuperSu or Super user they do not work properly.
      Can someone help me? Thank You in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by ivivdim View Post
        Hi,
        I have a problem. After installing the ROM (2M camera version) I can't start WiFi and BT. When test for root rights I see that device is rooted, but no Super user is installed and after installing SuperSu or Super user they do not work properly.
        Can someone help me? Thank You in advance!
        Did you follow Tech1 root instruction step by step? fyi, all kkat roms are none rooted, you need to root it yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
          Did you follow Tech1 root instruction step by step? fyi, all kkat roms are none rooted, you need to root it yourself.
          Thank You for Your quick reply. The bigger problem for me are WiFi and BT. I hope I will manage with rooting.
          Any suggestions?

Comment

Thank You for Your quick reply. The bigger problem for me are WiFi and BT. I hope I will manage with rooting.
            Any suggestions?
            Does your device has chip set AP6210, maybe you have MTK chipset instead??

Comment

Does your device has chip set AP6210, maybe you have MTK chipset instead??
              Sorry for the stupid question, but which is the easiest way to check that and if I have MTK where to find the proper ROM for my device?

Comment

Sorry for the stupid question, but which is the easiest way to check that and if I have MTK where to find the proper ROM for my device?
                This rom only works with AP6210, if you have MTK you need a different rom. The only way to find out is open up your box and look at the chip. If you don't want to open your box, try the MTK rom and if your BT and Wifi are working then your chip is MTK - http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...er-ROM-NO-XBMC

Comment

This rom only works with AP6210, if you have MTK you need a different rom. The only way to find out is open up your box and look at the chip. If you don't want to open your box, try the MTK rom and if your BT and Wifi are working then your chip is MTK - http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...er-ROM-NO-XBMC
                  Any video or instructions for opening the box?

Comment

Any video or instructions for opening the box?
                    Easy, use a small knife or sharp object and pry the 4 rubber feets off (they just glued to the case and you can stick them back on later), now you will see 4 screws, unscrew them gently pry the box open. That's it.

Comment

Easy, use a small knife or sharp object and pry the 4 rubber feets off (they just glued to the case and you can stick them back on later), now you will see 4 screws, unscrew them gently pry the box open. That's it.
                      The box is open, but I still have no idea is it MTK or not - the bigest element (supose the processor) is covered with something black with no label on it. What to do?

Comment

The box is open, but I still have no idea is it MTK or not - the bigest element (supose the processor) is covered with something black with no label on it. What to do?
                        Take a look at this thread and you should able to identify your chipset. BTW the one is covered with black thing is the heat sink for your cpu. You don't care about cpu, you want radio chip set(wifi/bluetooth). MTK chip set should labeled as MediaTek on the chip and ap6210 also label as ap6210 on the chip. If you lay the board in front of you the wifi chip should be at the top left hand corner.(or just check the chips located at the corner of the board).

Comment

Take a look at this thread and you should able to identify your chipset. BTW the one is covered with black thing is the heat sink for your cpu. You don't care about cpu, you want radio chip set(wifi/bluetooth). MTK chip set should labeled as MediaTek on the chip and ap6210 also label as ap6210 on the chip. If you lay the board in front of you the wifi chip should be at the top left hand corner.(or just check the chips located at the corner of the board).
                          http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...s-of-mainboard
                          Thank You for Your patience - now everything is OK after installing the MTK ROM.
                          One last (I hope) question. If there is a new version of this ROM will be possible to be installed as an update (without loosing all installed applications and settings)?

Comment

Thank You for Your patience - now everything is OK after installing the MTK ROM.
                            One last (I hope) question. If there is a new version of this ROM will be possible to be installed as an update (without loosing all installed applications and settings)?
                            The one you installed is the latest for MTK, however, there is newer version but you have to ask Tech1 to make one for you. To upgrade rom without messup your setup, you will need to restore from backup. In order to upgrade without messing up your setup, you will need a custom recovery (cwm) and a special zip package to be use with cwm. I haven't see any for this device. Usually, I just use Titanium backup and do a full backup, then upgrade the software the select what I want to restore then click go. After 10-15min, you will be back where you were. So the process is painless and doesn't required a lot of time.

Comment

Hey good news, Tech1 is going to make the latest rom for MTK. He's such a nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X