Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM Download] Tronsmart Vega S89 Standard and Elite version new stock firmware solve the XBMC A/V SYNC problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    Sorry guys, but only crying 'It doesn't work' will never help anybody without more qualified information... e.g. logs, router, etc.
    Maybe they chanced not only the driver also something at the protocol...

I also know many problems at Gbit LAN... devices (e.g. SAT receiver) or PC cards which not work with some switches but with other switches it will work...
    Btw i send my log to tronsmart on the second day they released the new update but still no answer by now, I don't think is them who makes the FW, is the amlogic inginiers who make it for all the devices at ones and Tronsmart,m8,beelink etc just modify it for their box.

Comment

I think it amlogic engineers that make the firmware as well because you have all these companies like tronsmart, beelink, enybox etc having same issues weather it be round box or square box

I thin they should be assisting people how to do logs or have new firmware where it incorporate the log file and has feature to upload and email to vendor bit like xbmc has log uploader

this would be the more sensible way and quickest as not everyone in 100% tech savvy

release new firmware with log uploader with yes send or not send logs simple

JustMe
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by nutzu View Post
        Btw i send my log to tronsmart ...
        Maybe not only log ...
        and maybe it is a better way to communicate via Eric, because
        1. he can collect the information
        2. he has as reseller more power and better connections
        If """" Humpty Dumpty """" (please do not misunderstand it) send something to me as a manufacture I will ignore it...
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

installing The New XBMC APK!

I used the stock file manager to delete the installed XBMC 14.0 prior to installing the new update and all was fine until I performed a start button long press reboot. Once it restarted, the XBMC 14.0 had reinstalled on its own although the new APK remained in the device directory. Any help I could get to resolve this, other than don't perform a reboot, would be appreciated.

Thx!

Comment

Re: [ROM Download] Tronsmart Vega S89 Standard and Elite version new stock firmware solve the XBMC A/V SYNC problem

What is different in this xbmc? Can somebody compare for me I don't have access to a PC for a couple days.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Why is XBMC reporting version 14?
              Is it really 14 or 13.1 Gotham?

If it is 14 does it use a different database structure (I have my database on MySQL shared by XBMC 13.1 clients) - I don't want to mess it up.

Comment

14 is alpha xbmc and supports these aml boxes better in theory

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Comment

Though if u search on forums for 13.1 Oman probably best version

Comment

Originally posted by madweegie View Post
                    Though if u search on forums for 13.1 Oman probably best version

Is this it?

Comment

Yes that's the best version imo

Comment

edit lol

Comment

Working...
                        X