Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i made a cwm recovery of my jellybean rom then i flashed a kit-kat rom and made a cwm recovery again.
    i boot to recovery and flashed the jellybean cwm recovery back with no problem.

will i have problem flashing back to jellybean from QuickShoT v3.1 using this method ?

with my version of cs968 v3 6210 ,i cant boot to recovery :turning on the device while pushing the reset button for 3 seconds , nothing happens.
    also i can't flash a rom the way others do (..pressing reset button for a few seconds,it only boot ).
    i must turn usb debbuging on ,and then turn on "connect to pc ".
    only then rkbatch tool recongnize my cs968 ,and connected devices "1" becomes pink.
    i then press the switch button and the pink gets green....then i can restore another rom.

i also crashed my device twice ,through testings, and manage to restore it ,jumping pins 8&9 with a needle

will i be able to restore my tvbox if something goes wrong with QuickShoT v3.1 or while testing kernels or while flashing back to jellybean
    using this method ?

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by buried View Post
      i made a cwm recovery of my jellybean rom then i flashed a kit-kat rom and made a cwm recovery again.
      i boot to recovery and flashed the jellybean cwm recovery back with no problem.

will i have problem flashing back to jellybean from QuickShoT v3.1 using this method ?

with my version of cs968 v3 6210 ,i cant boot to recovery :turning on the device while pushing the reset button for 3 seconds , nothing happens.
      also i can't flash a rom the way others do (..pressing reset button for a few seconds,it only boot ).
      i must turn usb debbuging on ,and then turn on "connect to pc ".
      only then rkbatch tool recongnize my cs968 ,and connected devices "1" becomes pink.
      i then press the switch button and the pink gets green....then i can restore another rom.

i also crashed my device twice ,through testings, and manage to restore it ,jumping pins 8&9 with a needle

will i be able to restore my tvbox if something goes wrong with QuickShoT v3.1 or while testing kernels or while flashing back to jellybean
      using this method ?
      I cant answer it. I don't have this device. But if you press reset button and while it is pressed then connect the USB cable from PC to otg port, is not your device recognized in PC?

This ROM has abdul-pt twrp instead cwm recovery so you will not be able to restore your cwm backup I think.

Anyway in KitKat there are a new partition, metadata that is not present in jb. Loader 2.13 can be used for kk and jb but restore a cwm jb backup in KitKat is something I can't suggest. The best to change between jb and kk versions is made a complete installation from PC.

sent by my phone.
      enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Does this Rom work on CR11S/CS968 with 5Mpx Camera?

What is the difference between 5 and 2mpx camera beside the resolution, are there any. different chipset or drivers that wont work if you use the wrong Rom on wrong device?

QUOTE=leolas;186925]I cant answer it. I don't have this device. But if you press reset button and while it is pressed then connect the USB cable from PC to otg port, is not your device recognized in PC?

This ROM has abdul-pt twrp instead cwm recovery so you will not be able to restore your cwm backup I think.

Anyway in KitKat there are a new partition, metadata that is not present in jb. Loader 2.13 can be used for kk and jb but restore a cwm jb backup in KitKat is something I can't suggest. The best to change between jb and kk versions is made a complete installation from PC.

sent by my phone.

leolas[/QUOTE]
        CR11S AP6210 Chipset
        CS968 MTK Chipset MT5981 - MT6622
        HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by pejochto View Post
          What is the difference between 5 and 2mpx camera beside the resolution, are there any. different chipset or drivers that wont work if you use the wrong Rom on wrong device?

QUOTE=leolas;186925]I cant answer it. I don't have this device. But if you press reset button and while it is pressed then connect the USB cable from PC to otg port, is not your device recognized in PC?

sent by my phone.

leolas
          [/QUOTE]

Different camera device, each ROM will work in the other version, except camera.

sent by my phone.

leolas
          My devices:
          Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Is it possible to have a kernel with gpu speed between 600 and 798? 650-700-750 for example?

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
              I cant answer it. I don't have this device. But if you press reset button and while it is pressed then connect the USB cable from PC to otg port, is not your device recognized in PC?

leolas
              .. never been able to make my pc recognize my tvbox this way!
              .. i'm confused!
              how can i erase nand using rk device manager 1.7 ? i can't see this option ..
              what "clean install" mean ?
              also i can't see the switch button on rk device manager 1.7 ,i don't know what this button does but i think i will need it.
              Last edited by buried; 06-01-2014, 15:32.

Comment

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Regarding the 5Mpx vs 2Mpx Camera ROM. Is there any difference between CS968 and CR11S then?
                Because on the CloudNet site in the download section you find that the ROM:s are for both 5&2Mpx camera?
                They might have the same camera device then and just updated the resolution on the camera?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                CS968 MTK Chipset
                MT5981 - MT6622
                HTC-T018-V04
                CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                  Is it possible to have a kernel with gpu speed between 600 and 798? 650-700-750 for example?
                  No. The step up 600 is 798

sent by my phone.

leolas
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

Regarding the 5Mpx vs 2Mpx Camera ROM. Is there any difference between CS968 and CR11S then?
                    Because on the CloudNet site in the download section you find that the ROM:s are for both 5&2Mpx camera?
                    They might have the same camera device then and just updated the resolution on the camera?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                    CS968 MTK Chipset
                    MT5981 - MT6622
                    HTC-T018-V04
                    Each camera is different, I can't tell you the chips now, i need to look at the config and dmesg sent by users, But one use a 2mpx camera and the other one 5mpx camera.
                    Cloudnetgo put both drivers in kernel at same time, but I don't like this way, so I did a kernel for the 2mpx and other for the 5 mpx.
                    CS968 ap6210 with a 2mpx cam and cr11s with 2mpx seems clones looking their dmesg, same hardware.

sent by my phone.

leolas
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)

Comment

Aha, so there is a 5Mpx version of your Rom?
                      I coldnt find a link to that or havent you put that Rom out in the forum yet?
                      Could you point me to that thread in case there is one?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                      CS968 MTK Chipset
                      MT5981 - MT6622
                      HTC-T018-V04
                      CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                      HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Aha, so there is a 5Mpx version of your Rom?
                        I coldnt find a link to that or havent you put that Rom out in the forum yet?
                        Could you point me to that thread in case there is one?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                        CS968 MTK Chipset
                        MT5981 - MT6622
                        HTC-T018-V04

sent by my phone.

leolas
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

Great
                          I did not see that thread, thank you !

QUOTE=leolas;187227]http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=13595

sent by my phone.

leolas[/QUOTE]
                          CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                          HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                            please more details, is ap6210 your WiFi chip?

Sent from phone
                            leolas
                            How can I tell?
                            Thanks
                            OK. I opened the box, and found out I have MediaTek chips.
                            Last edited by TomThumb; 06-01-2014, 23:32.

Comment

Originally posted by TomThumb View Post
                              How can I tell?
                              Thanks
                              OK. I opened the box, and found out I have MediaTek chips.
                              if you have a mediatek box don't flash this rom or you will have a brick.
                              There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                                if you have a mediatek box don't flash this rom or you will have a brick.
                                To late. Already did. Box is not bricked though!

Comment

Working...
                                X