No announcement yet.

Machspeed trio droid 7c 2.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know yet, I'm about to tear the cube rom apart and start looking at it. I didn't use the newer loaders in the roms, still not sure if I'm going to even try.

Comment

DONT use different loaders! Use your loader. Using the wrong loader can mess up the IDB range.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

ok, then I'll stick with the default loader. I'm going to play tonight..

Comment

i have the same tablet just got it 2 days ago all i have done to it is root and installed google play store. the wifi is shitty battery is shit its also fairly slow and apps always force close also i was wondering if its possible to make it read the sd as the internal hdd so that it could have more than 4gb memory. also id like to get some of these roms you have.

Thanks,
          Oman

Comment

I was also wondering if the cyanogen roms would work on this tablet?

Comment

Originally posted by oman14 View Post
              i have the same tablet just got it 2 days ago all i have done to it is root and installed google play store. the wifi is shitty battery is shit its also fairly slow and apps always force close also i was wondering if its possible to make it read the sd as the internal hdd so that it could have more than 4gb memory. also id like to get some of these roms you have.

Thanks,
              Oman
              ok, I'm working on a rom right now, nothign special, no fancy graphics (I suck at graphics), but the battery life is WAY better, and the performace is considerably better. I have the stock rom, as well as the cube u9gt_s rom that works great other than the 16gb limitation on the sd card.. (driver doesn't support more than that). I'll post what I have when I get it into a workable state. I also have bob's touch CWM installed in it.

pat

Comment

I was also wondering if the cyanogen roms would work on this tablet?
                none that I've seen so far.

Comment

Do you think i could get the rom with better battery life and speed? i only got this tablet because its cheap and i was hoping to make it better root was no problem and google play either but im not to happy with this thing

Comment

Do you think i could get the rom with better battery life and speed? i only got this tablet because its cheap and i was hoping to make it better root was no problem and google play either but im not to happy with this thing
                    yeah, if you can give me a few days, I'll put this thing back together, and I'll post it here.

Comment

ok thanks in advance and wen i connect it to my pc it comes up as a rockchip m010n have you tried any rockchip roms?

Comment

this is a rockchip 2918 rom. based on the stock rom from this device. I've converted it to ext4, debloated it quite a bit, and added a few tweaks to make it run better, and added bob's cwm to it.

Comment

oh ok. well just let me know when you have the rom put together. Much appreciated

Thanks,
                          Oman

Comment

I was just wondering if you had put the rom together yet? Im eager to do something with this tablet.

Comment

Anything?

Comment

Mach Speed Android 7c question

Here's my problem: I ran a script that was supposed to install Google Play on my tablet. I looked through the script, and can't see why there should be a problem, but now it won't boot up properly. It shows the Linux penguin, and goes to the chrome-looking ANDROID logo... and just keeps cycling through that.
                                When connected to my pc, it doesn't register as a drive, but I can see the files on it via ADB.
                                So... since Hostile posted his ROM dump, my question is:

--How can I use ADB to put his ROM back on my machine? What steps, i.e. formatting, etc?

Is it possible?

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X