Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
    I updated first post yesterday, anyone?
    will test it later is it build with new amlogic libs ???

Comment

i download test now.It says i need mega account?
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        i download test now.It says i need mega account?
        Something strange happening to mega these days.... I added another link - here (also on 1st post)
        If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
        Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Had no prob downloading from mega a few hours ago.......flashing in progress

Comment

First bug cant set google account without wlan.... Ethernet isnt workin for me

Comment

second Cinetrailer app says its not compatible

Comment

Third bluetooth mouse and keyboard are not responsitive as they should be

Comment

Fourth where is the cleancache app in mediaboxlauncher ? ....seems i have to copy over the orig launcher from oman

Comment

Maybe ill switch back to stock cause without eth connection its worth

Comment

New version

Hi,

first post updated with 20140915 version.

And please, when I ask for some feedback and testing, please don't spam thread with each issue in separate post. Also, things like bluetooth keyboard and mouse are not behaving as it should means to me like signal lights on my car are not behaving as they should. Seriously, if you're reporting some issue, explain it (what is wrong behavior and what is right behavior, is that so hard?)

Cheers!
                      If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
                      Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

@stane1983
                        Sorry dont wanted to spam ur thread ..... Bluetooth mouse and keyboard had a noticeable input lag for me .....and Eth wasnt working cauldnt switch it on.....with these 2 bugs i decided to flash back to stock rom... Will test ur new rom soon and just post one report

Comment

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
                          Hi,

And please, when I ask for some feedback and testing, please don't spam thread with each issue in separate post. Also, things like bluetooth keyboard and mouse are not behaving as it should means to me like signal lights on my car are not behaving as they should. Seriously, if you're reporting some issue, explain it (what is wrong behavior and what is right behavior, is that so hard?)

Cheers!
                          I will try ,feedback for 3 days

Comment

Mouse and Keyboard

Hello Stane.
                            I come from AMLINUX, and in whole XBMC UI is design to work without the mouse mode of the remote.
                            Then, although the mouse mode of the remote is missing, no matter.
                            But without it, in android a lot of function are not achievable.
                            Is it possible to recover it ?
                            For the keyboard, the lag is not only with bluetooth: with the normal keyboard (on the screen, there is also a lag (0.5 second approximately) between the remote click ( selection of the letter) and the effective mouvement on the screen.
                            Apart from that, I know you're not faulty, but I am disappointed that the xvid still stutter. There has been no update of the codec in this release of Amlogic.
                            CONFIGURATION:
                            Hardware: TRONSMART VEGA S89
                            Firmware: VISSONTECH 20140915 version
                            XBMC: 13.2 (include in VISSONTECH ROM)
                            Live TV addon: PVR IPTV Simple Client simple with a Playlist.m3u

Comment

Ces control dont work
                              antutu score 39k antutu score 27k but stop on 73%(same like your enym8 rom)
                              rii mini i25 (air mouse is ok dont have a lag but keybord still have lag)all keyboards works ok with (108k4 finless rom)
                              stock remote i dont try i dont have a time , device dont want to shudown with press shutdown butoon on the box ,i dont test wifi,xbmc is ok
                              stanes eny m8 rom vs stane rom s82 no lag with mouse ,maybe wifi works bether,i will use this rom some time and i will back with impresions ,Ty stane grate work

Comment

[QUOTE=stane1983;227051]Hi,

Cheers![/QUOTE
                                do u can make this rom to work with wifi 8188eu ? i dont know is wifi conf is in kernel or not ,if is posible wifi drivers for that chip u put in this rom?
                                Last edited by bajann; 09-16-2014, 16:03. Reason: sry on my bad eng

Comment

Working...
                                X