Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keylayout for 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad - Rii Mini i8, Hausbell mini H7, etc ---S89

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fedur View Post
    Try to charge the battery. Maybe your battery level is too low.
    thanks , but it didn't work. It shows that fn+middle lower button can activate the mouse but it's not working.

Comment

Originally posted by SSThing View Post
      Don't waste your time, just install External keyboard Helper from the Play store and remap the keys yourself. I spent a week trying to get this to work and couldn't.
      does rewind and forward work on your keyboard? i have the rii 8+ so i'm guessing its almost the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by fpsfreak View Post
        does rewind and forward work on your keyboard? i have the rii 8+ so i'm guessing its almost the same thing.
        tHE REWIND IS NOT WORKING.
        How to use the external keyboard helper from play store, on a PC?
        Regards

Comment

Originally posted by nebil View Post
          tHE REWIND IS NOT WORKING.
          How to use the external keyboard helper from play store, on a PC?
          Regards
          Did you test the keypad on a win PC or android device to see if it's actually working and not broken? first test in other devices to make sure your son didn't break it please and also that the keypad is in the "ON" position.

In what device are you trying to use it?.

Comment

Keylayout for 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard with Touchpad - Rii Mini i8, Hausbell...

I tried external keyboard helper pro.cant seem to key map rewind and fast forward buttons.buttons work but after remapping those two buttons don't function.vero does your rewind and fast forward work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thx for posting this.

Tried it out today on my Tronfy MXIII and RII Mini 8 V2 keyboard.

Working:
              Shuts down via F10.
              Home button.

Not working:
              Doesn't wake via F10.
              'e' button does nothing.
              Fn + F8 works for cursor (then again so does ESC) but it disables the mouse altogether until you press the key combination again.

So swings and roundabouts I guess, but I'd like to get it to wake and I'd be happy at that.

Vendor_25a7_Product_0701 is what I arrived at when following instructions, although there were at least 4 devices all relating to the same ID's, which I take to be the different functions the device provides?

Any help much appreciated, and really good work, so thank you again

Comment

A quick update on my last post.

Bought another Rii Mini i8 (not the version 2 this time) and it works using 1997:2433, as noted earlier in this thread, but with one problem.

The F10 shut-down/wake function does work, but only once, as in, it will shut-down on F10, then wake on F10. If you shut-down on F10 again, then the device will NOT wake again until a full reboot is performed, upon which, F10 will work again, but only for a single time, as above.

Just so you know

Comment

rii i8 mini not scrolling and volume down not working

Please help, I have XBMC on MX Linux with Gotham 13.1..... When using a rii i8 mini Keyboard I cannot scroll fast. I hold down up or down the cursor will NOT scroll. It just goes to the text (one above or one below.) The rii i8 mini works perfectly on all of my other boxes, which are the same with the same exact software and configuration. This one box, I have, will not scroll through text in XBMC. I am running MX Linux so I can't change any settings inside of Android or Linux because it is a standalone XBMC Linux build. Also, the VOLUME DOWN will NOT work either. Everything else is normal works perfectly. Any help?? I also tried many other keyboards and none of VOLUME DOWN or UP/DOWN scroll works. The normal black M8 remote scrolls and volume works fine. Very strange... Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have a ENY EM8 square s802 with 2gb on Stane's MX_Linux k200 update. Thanks

Comment

Hi Veronica, bringing this back from the dead. I've verified my vendor ID to be 1997 Product 2433. I have the Rii Mini i8 2015 edition with the backlight. I verified root access and granted permissions to ES File explorer with SuperUser. I checked all folder/file permissions with what was discussed in this thread. After reboot i get no change. Tried this on 2 different devices and no luck.

Any suggestions, is it maybe the keyboard version? I thought they world relatively all work the same. I even tried playing with the General.kl file and if I screw with that it tends to cause the box to hang up on reboot.

Comment

adagre, I would send back or resell the i8 Mini with the backlight. They don't work correctly, especially if you have used the normal version. You have to press some buttons twice to work and it is frustrating.

Comment

Hmmm my i8 with backlight pretty much works fine...all these small kbs have their own quirks but it works fine for me and the backlight is essential if fiddling in the dark.

Comment

hi,

I own a Rii i8+ 2.4GHz Mini Mobile Wireless Keyboard and I tried the above download but the new layout doesn't work. When I press E it brings up the Android equivalent of the desktop. When I press the start button or Search button I get the Search button.

How do I get the start button to bring up all apps/tray when on the home screen ? or the E button to bring up a browser ?

Comment

i have ugoos ut3s and rii mini bluetooth wireless touchpad.i dont see system/user folder.where do i find that?

Comment

Originally posted by fpsfreak209 View Post
                              i have ugoos ut3s and rii mini bluetooth wireless touchpad.i dont see system/user folder.where do i find that?

do you have root ? you have to root your device in order to get access to the directories... only thing is manufacturer may not do over the air (OTA) upgrades after you root your device.

I tried changing the keys on my Rii i8+ but still stuck with the crappy layout.

Comment

Hi, the posted files are offline. will it be possible to post them again? Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X