X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent: Please help!!

Originally posted by rublix View Post
    AM908A_V1.1_14165 version BacUP TWRP https://yadi.sk/d/w-45tdr_bKonC
    Urgent: Hey guys, I think I bricked my Amlogic Quad Core S802B smart TV.
    The PCB has M908A_V1.1_14165 this tag on it.
    I was updating the firmware and after reboot the box is stuck on red light, it won’t turn on.

It’s not even being detected by my laptop.
    Can someone please help? Let me know how to unbrick it.
    Your response is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambaji View Post
      Urgent: Hey guys, I think I bricked my Amlogic Quad Core S802B smart TV.
      The PCB has M908A_V1.1_14165 this tag on it.
      I was updating the firmware and after reboot the box is stuck on red light, it won’t turn on.

It’s not even being detected by my laptop.
      Can someone please help? Let me know how to unbrick it.
      Your response is appreciated.

Use windows 7 ,push reset and in same time plug power in and cable in otg port!

Comment

I have one of these boxes.Is there any version of openelec i can install on it?

Comment

driver gamepad

where to find driver gamepad joydev.ko for Android OTT TV Box CS-M8 devices and the order of installation or tell me how to connect the gamepad Genius MaxFire Blaze2, the OS sees it but there is no movement

Comment

Any New Software Out For These?

Comment

thanks for info

Comment

Hi, I used for some months Finless roms with success but I lose the ability to wake up the device with the remote. If I revert to one of the stock ROMS, will I regain this function ? Thanks for any answer.

Comment

Hi, i have this tv box http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6...64672459291189,
                  Load a wrong firmware. No revive him , I tried with a boot sd and also connected otg . I have always red light, it never gets me blue. I've seen that can short out 2 pins of the nand , but are not identified in my pcb .

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 8 photos.

Comment

Hello, there is any possibility to add Bluetooth support to this device ? I would like to connect USB Blouetooth dongle to this csm8. Any help ? Suggestions ?

Comment

Working...
                    X