No announcement yet.

Finless ROM "tweaker" for the Neo X8 stock ROM BETA 008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm wondering if someone can clarify something for me.
    I have installed Finless 1.0 ROM on my Minix x8-H which is working fine however, I'm experiencing stuttering while watching some videos like some other people here.

My questions are:
    Do I have to install Finless Rom "Tweaker" to make the device more stable? (Hopefully it will fix the stuttering??)

If so, do I need to install the "X8_X8H_002BETA8.rar" first and then apply Finless ROM "tweaker" for the Stock ROM or can I skip the stock rom and install the Finless ROM "Tweaker" directly?

Appreciate your help.
    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jm89 View Post
      1.) Do I have to install Finless Rom "Tweaker" to make the device more stable? (Hopefully it will fix the stuttering??)

2.) If so, do I need to install the "X8_X8H_002BETA8.rar" first and then apply Finless ROM "tweaker" for the Stock ROM or can I skip the stock rom and install the Finless ROM "Tweaker" directly?
      1.) maybe yes, maybe not...
      2.) yes, first beta and then "tweaker"...
      Originally posted by Finless View Post
      WHAT THIS IS NOT:

This is not a ROM. This ZIP update modifies ONLY the Minix X8 BETA ROM 008 dated 08/09. It does not matter if you installed that BETA ROM from the flash tool or my update ZIP version.
      BUT YOU MUST AT LEAST HAVE FLASHED BETA 008!!!!
      DO NOT USE THIS ON ANY OTHER ROM!!!!!

WHAT THIS IS:

It is a update ZIP that modifies the Minix X8 BETA 008 08/09 ROM.
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Hi guys
        I flashed the nexus 10 spoof but still having some apps missing from the play store.
        Do I still need to change the ro.product.model to nexus 10?

Thanks

Comment

I flashed the unspoof and it erased my settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Dbase View Post
            I flashed the unspoof and it erased my settings.
            That should not happen as the install script does not erase. It just replaces build.prop nothing more!
            So you must have done something else.

Bob
            "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
            "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
            "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
            "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
            "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
            "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
            "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
            "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
            "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hi Bob
              Thanks for the reply.
              I went into the updater app, selected the zip file and updated.
              The wipe boxes were not ticked.
              Can confirm that I am on beta 008 with tweaker installed.

Comment

Did you have any other file on the SD or USB that you used to flash it? Maybe a parameter file for instance?

Comment

Finless acceleration settings

Should a have all 3 video acceleration on ?

Comment

Also which xbmc

Omans xbmc or minix xbmc on x8-h ? Please

Comment

You may be right Pablo11

Comment

Sunday Ticket App

Not sure if this is is correct spot to post this but could not find any where else. Im runing beta8 with tweeker, cpu fix at 1080 and spoofed as a nexus 10 , I installed th Sunday Ticket App from Direct Tv and is not working propertly, it will let you log in and go to the main menu see the play by play and all games availabe, but it wont stream it just hangs and says Activating and no game. I ask because I also have a RK-42 and it works perfect...any ideas.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by newsky View Post
                          Not sure if this is is correct spot to post this but could not find any where else. Im runing beta8 with tweeker, cpu fix at 1080 and spoofed as a nexus 10 , I installed th Sunday Ticket App from Direct Tv and is not working propertly, it will let you log in and go to the main menu see the play by play and all games availabe, but it wont stream it just hangs and says Activating and no game. I ask because I also have a RK-42 and it works perfect...any ideas.

Thanks in advance
                          "With the NFL SUNDAY TICKET App and a subscription to NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX..."
                          (http://www.directv.com/technology/mo..._sunday_ticket)
                          And there could be the problem (like e.g. Amazon Prime, Netflix, (?maybe also SkyGo?)...) because of maybe missing/bad implementation of DRM parts ??? Maybe also because of detecting HDMI-port (because only allowed at tablets without connected HDMI cable)....
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Sunday Ticket App

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                            "With the NFL SUNDAY TICKET App and a subscription to NFL SUNDAY TICKET MAX..."
                            (http://www.directv.com/technology/mo..._sunday_ticket)
                            And there could be the problem (like e.g. Amazon Prime, Netflix, (?maybe also SkyGo?)...) because of maybe missing/bad implementation of DRM parts ??? Maybe also because of detecting HDMI-port (because only allowed at tablets without connected HDMI cable)....
                            Thanks, but found the problem, for some wierd reason this app wont work using ethernet it only works via wifi...got it thanks.

Comment

quick question....

In both XBMC and SPMC i have "audio output device" android, audiotrack and "Number of channels" 2.0 greyed out.

Even my setup is HDMI via reciever... im MX Player pro im able to play 5.1 sound...

where could be the issue?

---
                              In Android settings Sound i dont have any options to pick sound device, as i had on X7.
                              There is only some option to pick sound device (HDMI,SPDIF,PCM) in "SettingsMBox"

No clue what i do wrong

Thanks
                              Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
                              Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
                              Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
                              Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
                              Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

Originally posted by killeriq View Post
                                quick question....

In both XBMC and SPMC i have "audio output device" android, audiotrack and "Number of channels" 2.0 greyed out.

Even my setup is HDMI via reciever... im MX Player pro im able to play 5.1 sound...

where could be the issue?

---
                                In Android settings Sound i dont have any options to pick sound device, as i had on X7.
                                There is only some option to pick sound device (HDMI,SPDIF,PCM) in "SettingsMBox"

No clue what i do wrong

Thanks
                                in system (expert) sound enable passtrough an be sure al the options below that are selected (special the receiver is DTS capable) that works for me.
                                Last edited by Genem; 10-16-2014, 10:39.

Comment

Working...
                                X