No announcement yet.

Probox2 EX samehardware as Minix X8??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the opposite scenario, I have a Probox2 and would like to try the X8-H firmware. The Probox2 firmware seems to handle WIFI very poorly as some of you mentioned and I want to experiment with different software. Do you think it's possible to flash X8-H firmware on a Probox2 without issues? Would you recommend X8-H firmware over Probox2 after trying both?

Comment

Originally posted by andoni View Post
      I have the opposite scenario, I have a Probox2 and would like to try the X8-H firmware. The Probox2 firmware seems to handle WIFI very poorly as some of you mentioned and I want to experiment with different software. Do you think it's possible to flash X8-H firmware on a Probox2 without issues? Would you recommend X8-H firmware over Probox2 after trying both?
      1. X8 or Probox2? = X-8. More polished, much bigger TCP/IP buffers for LAN (wifi and ethernet).

2. Can it be done? I don't have a Probox2. But if it works the other way - (and it does...)

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
        1. X8 or Probox2? = X-8. More polished, much bigger TCP/IP buffers for LAN (wifi and ethernet).

2. Can it be done? I don't have a Probox2. But if it works the other way - (and it does...)
        I don't like MINIX (is nothing. spec about MINIX)I

Comment

Check the activities in the forum on both machines and do the math.
          They are 100% the same but i really like the support i get from the Minix team .
          [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Working...
          X