No announcement yet.

Zoomtak T8 and M8 official firmwares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either email the seller or open up the unit and take some snapshots of the board especially the chipsets so we can indentify it correctly so many variant units these days it joke
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

So basically single band wifi and bluetooth. I have flashed 3 times and tried on a mates box bought at the same time. Both have issues and can see wifi but can't switch it on after V2 new firmware added, Everything else works.

Comment

OK the seller JFrogs has stopped selling. I will post some pics at the weekend.Seems a genuine box as had back off before.

Comment

Can i use android tv box M8s ?
          Seller Android TV Box, Minix Neo X8-H Plus, Himedia Q10 IV

Comment

I have a ott m8 think it's a clone there's no jumper beside USB on pcb would this firmware work?

Comment

Not sure what it is
              Attached Files

Comment

All looks like original m8 but there's no jumper or pins where the jumper should be

Comment

Another shot
                  Attached Files

Comment

Anyone know how to un brick a zoomtak t8 plus please it got the blue power button working no picture going to tv and no boot logo showing on front screen

Comment

I am happy with the new T8 v1 Linux-Kodi software, only the ir-remote is not working, it still is switching on and off but nothing more and I wander is there a solution or a next version to wait for?

On my Raspberry I am using Kaosbox (loaded Kodi distro) and I hope there will be a Linux version soon because they are still tunning, adjusting and making it better and better.

Comment

Does anyone have Zoomtak firmware 3.4.2: T8 V2 & M8 as the link on the 1st page is down.. please pm me..

Comment

Does anyone have the F/W for the K8 and K5C ?
                          The firmware version would go something like this: T8M8K8 20150702
                          Which I would think would be the same F/W for the T8, M8 and K8
                          Why does Zoomtak make such a big thing about their firmware by not having it for download at their site and not respond to any of my emails ?

Comment

Originally posted by ASDned View Post
                            I am happy with the new T8 v1 Linux-Kodi software, only the ir-remote is not working, it still is switching on and off but nothing more and I wander is there a solution or a next version to wait for?

On my Raspberry I am using Kaosbox (loaded Kodi distro) and I hope there will be a Linux version soon because they are still tunning, adjusting and making it better and better.
                            The updated version is great because even the remote works in Kodi now, Thanks very much!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ipswich208 View Post
                              Anyone know how to un brick a zoomtak t8 plus please it got the blue power button working no picture going to tv and no boot logo showing on front screen
                              Did you manage to get it running?

The on/off or red/blue led function works independent from the system and therefore if the system is complete dead this function will still work. The only thing I can think of is booting with a SD card to flash it aigain if the problem is in the system software.

Comment

Hi guys.. was looking for some info on this and found some hits. Looking for some guidance. Just Purchased what is a M8 box, metal case... box puts it with a jumping frogs setup I believe. It says M8 at the top, not the zoomtak one that looks the same minus the stamp. I see there out of business it would appear, so not sure what that means for this question. Box showing a a update rom from T8M8K8 to a 20150702. Should i update via the download button or should I stay away from this all together? I guess i should of bought a different box based on the findings found out after a no return policy purchase... Not happy about the hole situation, yet this is where i am at. This is the first box of this nature purchased for me.

Thanks for your time...

Comment

Working...
                                X