Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom firmware help s805 MXQ

Originally posted by syztemlord View Post
    I've been trying this for quite a while now. I've tried lots of different version and still no joy. Gave up in the end and now using XBMC launcher. Works very well.
    It's the easier way, i like it
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by mastafunk View Post
      I can help pm me.. I do custom firmware for many distributors and build xbmc / android custom firmwares.
      Hi,
      Sorry bothering you.
      Did you mange to make a costume rom for this device ???
      Thanks

Comment

Would be interested in any customs ROM's...thanks

Comment

I know this is an old thread and I apologize if this is frowned upon opening up old threads but I too am looking for someone to help me compile a simple custom rom for both the MXQ S805 Red and Black models.
          I will make all the changes and edits but I'm unable to sign the file. I have tried numberous times with 5 different computers and all fail to sign the file.
          I've had several people trying to help and I've followed all the instructions but my computers just won't do it.
          I am willing to pay/trade for someone to help or do the signing for me.

Anyone interested ? If so, PM me please.

Comment

Nobody interested ?

Comment

Working...
            X