This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very compliments for your hard work

Another suggestion, on weather can you add 2 or more cities with auto scroll?

thanks

Comment

Purchased to show my support.
      Keep the goodies coming.

Comment

Just updated to v1.4

Hi i have just updated to v1.4 pro and it is very good but could you put a **** icon in the package otherwise up to now *****
        Many thanks Dell

Comment

I didn't see pandora icon on favorite. No ove dor pandora? Can you create one please?

Comment

**** and Pandora icons will be included in next update (tonight or tomorrow)

Comment

Sv: TVLAUNCHER PRO [UPDATED v1.4!!!!] - Hide statusbar and hide apps

Originally posted by samyboy89 View Post

How about adding an option to display a text title in the box if you don't have an icon?

Skickat från min HTC Desire via Tapatalk 2

Comment

TVLauncher version 1.45

18. November - v1.45
                [New] ★ Show favorite app labels
                [New] ★ Option to hide search and home/more apps button ★
                [New] ★ Icons in most of settings ★
                [New] ★ Hide all apps option
                [Fix] Bugs and stability fixes
                [Fix] Uses less battery

Pandora and **** icons added as well!

Comment

Re: TVLAUNCHER PRO [UPDATED v1.4!!!!] - Hide statusbar and hide apps

We want lots of screenshots

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'll upload some tomorrow morning. 8 hours from now

Comment

Screenshots:

Comment

Originally posted by samyboy89 View Post

Love the launcher! What are the recommended specs for icons? I may try creating some custom icons in the near future. Any chance of a Subsonic Music Streamer icon? Thanks!

Comment

Sv: TVLAUNCHER PRO [UPDATED v1.45!!!!] - Hide statusbar and hide apps

Originally posted by ApocalypseSticks View Post
                          Love the launcher! What are the recommended specs for icons? I may try creating some custom icons in the near future. Any chance of a Subsonic Music Streamer icon? Thanks!
                          I made a couple of icons in jpg format and size 1280x720 that worked really well, but I had to widen the cropping tool quite a lot when I added them. so maybe you could try half that size

Skickat från min Transformer TF101 via Tapatalk 2

Comment

The icon size i use is 520x266

Comment

Been using the launcher for some days and it is awsome. This makes the user experience 1000 times better.

Could it be an idea let the user create a new page with even more favorites. Or making the ones on the main page smaller to fit more. Maybe a option that let you reduce 50% so it fits 12 icons... ?
                              Or making a cind of tool bar at the button with smaller favorite icons that slides while browsing them.. ?

Comment

Launcher looks great, but could be more capacious. Smaller icons and then 12 icons on the page would be good solution... or additional 1-2 pages witch additional icons.

Comment

Working...
                                X