No announcement yet.

Chuwi VX3 RileyROM 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on the settings you used when flashing, you might have erased your IMEI code from your tablet. Check the threads in the MTK section for information of IMEI recovery. I'm mobile, so I can't provide a link right away.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Thanks ,
      after so many hours of searching softwares and solutions i decide to open the tablet to check hardware ,i am writing this post/ for someone thwt has the same problem ,

So Finally i found that the antenna doesnt fit to the mobo of the tablet so i fixed it and works great know.
      I bought this tablet from alixpress, i sent it back to get fixed,,
      They sent it to chuwi to fix it and after 4 months arrived back to me and as you understand i fixed it by my self.....
      So beware where you buy from.

Comment

Sometimes it's the simple stuff that gets overlooked. I've heard of antenna problems before, but it's not the first thing I think of.

I'm glad you got it working!!!!!
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Hi, Can the ROM be downloaded? The link is not available now? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X