Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$100 Rikomagic MK12 Amlogic S812 with 2GB/16GB, GLan ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let you know, I managed to install OpenELEC on the MK12! I used the S82Plus version found here: http://amlinux.ru/image/6.0.0/

Everything worked, but...

1. The IR remote didn't. And the box doesn't have a power button...
    2. More importantly (for me at least) some Kodi add-ons didn't work (Plexus, for instance).

No luck so far with Android roms: I tried the latest official firmware for the Tronsmart MXIII Plus (USB) and another one from Beelink (?) (SD) and in both cases, after the installation, the box hung on boot.

I have to say, it was easier than I thought and I didn't manage to brick it!

So, I'm back to square one: official firmware from July, problems with Kodi 15.2 and the MK12 turning on for no reason...

Comment

Tried this one - stock rom from MXIII Pro 4.4.2 (as it seems that this is what MK12 is)
      ¡Página No Encontrada! 404 Lo sentimos, pero no podemos encontrar la página que estabas buscando. Mientras tanto, prueba una de estas opciones: Ir a la Página Anterior Ir al Inicio Usa nuestro buscador para encontrar el contenido

Works but still it looks very similar to MK12 stock rom with only difference that remote is not working and notifications in android cannot be read.
      wifi and miracast are not working with it either.

Are there any Lollipop roms compatible with MXIII Pro ?

Comment

kinda expensive for a S812 TV Box now, and it runs the old Android 4.4, you may try S905 TV box, which supports a resolution up to 4K 60fps,

Comment

Working...
        X