This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
    I have talked with them everyday, push them to release the fix, they said, some of the bugs they need allwinner to fix in the sdk, and they still pushing allwinner to release that update.

i am not ignoring your message, and i watch the forum everyday, just we need to wait allwinner now.... i also need a better android firmware.

Eric
    Yeah, well at the moment, I am regretting buying the Drako... too many issues and NOTHING from Tronsmart/AW... I guess it's my mistake, I shouldn't expect them to change the way they do things, ie not reliably, quickly or well!!!
    Out: USB audio, HDMI
    In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

how to unpack/repack the boot.fex including ramdisk

HiGJayJayG,
      Nice work.
      I used imgRepacker to unpack/repack the image file.
      Now, I want to add support for my USB based remote by adding "*.ko" in system image and start this module during boot.
      For this, I am able to unpack/repack the system.fex file. But unable to do same for boot.fex
      Could you please let me know how to unpack/repack the boot.fex including ramdisk to update init.*.rc files.

Thanks,
      Raju.

Comment

Originally posted by raju_ga153 View Post
        HiGJayJayG,
        Nice work.
        I used imgRepacker to unpack/repack the image file.
        Now, I want to add support for my USB based remote by adding "*.ko" in system image and start this module during boot.
        For this, I am able to unpack/repack the system.fex file. But unable to do same for boot.fex
        Could you please let me know how to unpack/repack the boot.fex including ramdisk to update init.*.rc files.

Thanks,
        Raju.
        I do not have the time to write here the proper approach, that is linux based.

you could try either using DragonFace scripts & exe's (have a look in CFOP folder after opening a rom with it)

Or using the below tool:

Hope this somewhat helps you for now,

Regards

Comment

latest release in new thread

Please visit the link below for latest version:

Comment

Working...
          X