No announcement yet.

Pipo M9 Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just flashed both of them and grabbed the dmesg. I flashed the "std" one first and right after the "fac" one
    Attached Files

Comment

The last battery debug from "std" :

<6>[ 183.908429] Status = 3, RealAdcVal = 852, RealVol = 7338,gBatVol = 4130, gBatCap = 77, RealCapacity = 100, dischargecnt = 0, chargecnt = 0
      <6>[ 183.908479] result = 857, gBatteryData->adc_val = 857

the first from "fac":

<6>[ 12.347711] Status = 3, RealAdcVal = 852, RealVol = 7338,gBatVol = 7398, gBatCap = 40, RealCapacity = 32, batt_dischargecnt = 1
      <6>[ 12.347736] , chargecnt = 0,ac_count = 0, usb_count =0 ,usb_dischargecount =0

So if some could give the STD kernel image a good test for a few hours and report back it would be appreciated.

Measy U4B (=Tronsmart T428) used by my kids!
      Onda v975m - M802 - Bought from Banggood.com
      Pipo M8HD 3G - RK3188 - don't buy from pipo-store
      Tronsmart S89 Vega -S802 (sponsored by Geekbuying)
      CX921b -RK3188T (sponsored by AndroidTV)
      Cube U30GT2 - RK3188 (part sponsored by Geekbuying)
      RKM MK902 - RK3188 (sponsored by RKM)

Donate to Finless

Comment

Will flash it again later today and do some testing, the touchscreen issue still occurs

edit:

spend a bit of time testing the kernel, here are my findings:

- slow wifi speed (about a quarter to half the download speed in comparison with DNKN kernel, and almost no upload speed (1-3 kbps, wasnt able to finish a speed test with the speedtest.net app))
        - MX Player hangs video with Hardware Decoding after the control elements disappear, no issues with DNKN kernel or VLC Player
        - battery percentage stuck at 77% (DNKN Kernel shows 45%)
        - overall performance seems better than with the DNKN Kernel (used Plants vs. Zombies 2 as a comparison (some laggingg and artefacts with DNKN Kernel, and almost no lagging with this one)

edit2: battery percentage problem might not be kernel related, im running an antutu stress test with DNKN's Kernel right now and i only lost 1% in almost an hour, so it might be a faulty batterystats.bin
        Last edited by peterhugelberg; 08-12-2015, 21:56.

Comment

Any Progress on the kernel?

Comment

Hello. Many users have a problem with a touchscreen GT-9271, the inversion of the x-axis. You can integrate this driver instead of the GT-928?
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X