Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CX-919 (RK3188T & RTL8723BS) problem after flashing - bricked maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again ,max frequency was 1.4GHZ,...no luck with my kernel.....at least if i could overclock gpu and ddr

Comment

no display

Hi guys well I flashed my device and I cannot get any tv signal or is it the unit not booting up. I have the same unit and I'm dl the rom that is provided in this post from a Chinese website hope the work and I'm glad op got it to work this gives me some hope

Comment

kernel 1080p

I have the same stick (CX919 clone with RTL8723BS) as mentioned in the first post. It works quite good but I can't fint the kernel working in 1080p mode. Anyone nows of such a kernel?

Comment

Root, Install "terminal emulator" and type:

su

Then

am display-size 1080x1920
          Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
          I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
          RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by budgetgeek View Post
            Root, Install "terminal emulator" and type:

su

Then

am display-size 1080x1920
            Thank you. I have to use wm size and wm density (it is kitkat rom), but the problem is that the phisycal resolution does not change, so I don't see right and buttom part of the screen if I set wm size 1920x1080

Solved: changed `video.use.overlay=1` to `video.use.overlay=0` in build.prop.
            Last edited by loboris; 02-12-2015, 11:28.

Comment

Originally posted by loboris View Post
              Thank you. I have to use wm size and wm density (it is kitkat rom), but the problem is that the phisycal resolution does not change, so I don't see right and buttom part of the screen if I set wm size 1920x1080

Solved: changed `video.use.overlay=1` to `video.use.overlay=0` in build.prop.
              I'm still learning some of these tricks, and this one is new to me. What exactly does this change do? Will I lose the navigation bar at the bottom? I know the display-size 1080x1920 will actually cause it to go to 1920x1008, does this prop change make that 1920x1080 and scale the notification area off?
              Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
              I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
              RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Awesome!
                I think I have the same stick. Going to try this ROM to see if improves WIfi.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X