This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkymark79 View Post
    struggling to get my addons to work with this.

Istream in particular - keep getting script failed error when pressing on a link to play.

Navi-X is ok

Vevo was getting a script error

Genesis and Icefilms also had script errors. will have to have another play tonight to confirm everything but if somebody has managed to get all these addons working on 1.6c please let me know else im dropping back to 1.6b

Need to check Phoenix still.

which xbmc spmc or kodi? and please anyone else have this issues.
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

It was spmc

Comment

It was spmc
        just loaded istream and pheonix working ok for me spmc

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
          just loaded istream and pheonix working ok for me spmc
          Running kodi 14.1 and no script error on genesis or istream. I don't have vevo. The only problem I noticed is that if I wake the box from sleep it freezes. Installed a different launcher and waking up from sleep is OK but trying to start kodi sometimes freezes the box and have to unplug and plug back. I didn't have this issue with 1.6b and kodi 14.0. I didn't really use spmc. Also, I still have the bug where the box freezes after waking up from sleep when using wifi. Using ethernet doesn't produce this issue. Otherwise the rom is great and as smooth as 1.6b. Thanks justme.

Comment

Looks like I should install kodi then. Does Kodi frame rate frequency auto switch or do u have to use the frequency switcher that was in earlier justme rom?

Comment

Originally posted by userofthenet View Post
              Running kodi 14.1 and no script error on genesis or istream. I don't have vevo. The only problem I noticed is that if I wake the box from sleep it freezes. Installed a different launcher and waking up from sleep is OK but trying to start kodi sometimes freezes the box and have to unplug and plug back. I didn't have this issue with 1.6b and kodi 14.0. I didn't really use spmc. Also, I still have the bug where the box freezes after waking up from sleep when using wifi. Using ethernet doesn't produce this issue. Otherwise the rom is great and as smooth as 1.6b. Thanks justme.
              I can't say that i can replicate the freeze after sleep on original m8, might try the m8n that i have here sent to me by apostle.

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                I can't say that i can replicate the freeze after sleep on original m8, might try the m8n that i have here sent to me by apostle.
                make sure you are using wifi because the box is OK with ethernet. Btw, this not an issue for me. Just reporting the bug. This bug is not unique to your roms. It is also happening with mediaman, latest stock rom and recently megatron. I tried so many roms and justme ROM are so far the best for me (EM8). Btw, the ethernet speed on 1.6c is really fast. 50mb down and 52 mb up. This maxed out my service. The wifi speed was 10mb down and 15mb up. I like the new app for accessing freak tab. Shows the forum on full screen.

Comment

what can i provide so you can see what it causing the script errors. how do i do logging?

i'm annoyed that i'm going to have to go back to 1.6b as i got that working.

OI can't understand what I have done differently to get the errors

Comment

what can i provide so you can see what it causing the script errors. how do i do logging?

i'm annoyed that i'm going to have to go back to 1.6b as i got that working.

OI can't understand what I have done differently to get the errors
                    use log uploader and post it in the XBMC section of freak tab

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by userofthenet View Post
                      make sure you are using wifi because the box is OK with ethernet. Btw, this not an issue for me. Just reporting the bug. This bug is not unique to your roms. It is also happening with mediaman, latest stock rom and recently megatron. I tried so many roms and justme ROM are so far the best for me (EM8). Btw, the ethernet speed on 1.6c is really fast. 50mb down and 52 mb up. This maxed out my service. The wifi speed was 10mb down and 15mb up. I like the new app for accessing freak tab. Shows the forum on full screen.
                      I was about to send my box [OTT M8 4K] to the seller, thought it was the box issue each time it wakes up I was unable to do anything unless I plug out and pack in, or at time the box itself will reboot and then all will be fine. Will give this JustMe rom a try and see.

Comment

1.6c released now to public for members 1.5v3 due out in 24 to 48 hrs sorry for delay final fixes
                        Last edited by JustMe; 02-21-2015, 07:05.

JustMe

Comment

M8N install

JM. Kudos, once again. Had no problems installing this to replace Port 1.5 v2. I do not want to boot into Kodi all the time, so I installed Nova launcher from within Kodi and changed launcher settings there. Again, no issues. SD card write is working well. The remote zip fixed the buttons as expected. Your boot screen is crisp and clean. Restored Kodi from a backup and was operational withing an hour of the install.

I am having a some issues with dragging widgets to the desktop. Some do, some don't. Also additional wallpaper apps do not launch. ES Explorer does and allows .jpg use. I know that this release is a media version and meant to boot into Kodi, so these are very minor.

A beer is coming your way as soon as I run some other apps... cj
                          Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Originally posted by tdcompuservices View Post
                            ================================================== ===========
                            1. The blank screen stay too long it over 1 minutes, after "JustMe Rom's" animation.....THAT NOT GOOD
                            2. Stuck at Kodi Launcher Settings, won't go nowhere...Press RETURN button on remote control NO HELP
                            Press HOME button NO HELP.
                            3. Unlugged power connection and plugin...Box boot back to previous screen (KODI LAUNCHER SETTINGS).
                            4. Downloaded M8N_new_remote and flashed........Complete
                            5. Box rebooting and go direct back to "KODI LAUNCHER SETTINGS", after "JustMe Rom's" animation

WHAT NEXT? ANY ADVISER?

================================================== ====
                            1. Flashed 1.6c again..................(Blank screen still up to within 1min)
                            2. This time select SPMC (Once) (Go smooth...)
                            3. Install Kodi 14.1 (Official released on kodi.tv)
                            4. Reboot the box............
                            5. Now select Kodi launcher (once) (Hummm prefect..smooth)
                            6. Reboot box and select Kodi (Always)
                            7. Reboot and everything prefect (From "JUSTME ROOM'S" animation goto kodi took about 3 seconds)..........Humm what change and what is a big different).
                            By the ways, BAD news
                            1. HOME button doesn't work (Doesn't go back to Android Apps screen)
                            2. Volume go UP each time press on HOME button

I will update as soon as I have issues.....!
                            Thanks

I am back........
                            1. Within 10 - 20 minutes, a Big black screen pop out and covered while watching the movie...(This is not happen on M8N box with had stock firmware)
                            If your volume goes up on home button then you have the wrong remote device set in this rom

Comment

Justme Keep up the good work! slightly stuck here though - please help

OK here goes, I have put the firmware on to my M8N, then updated with the new (square remote) all OK.

so now I have the two options to either go to Kodi Launcher or SPMC.

I would like to put Kodi 14.1 however I cannot get to the android apps menu as you normally would when pressing the home button. My Home button does work correctly since the new remote update but when pressing that from being inside SPMC it only returns to the Select Home App screen where you have the option again to go into the launcher or SPMC.

What I need to do is get to a web browser on it and then the download section which I cannot work out how to do?

please any help would be very appreciated?

many thanks

Glenn.

Comment

have you tried wireless keyboard pressing home button.

Comment

Working...
                                X