Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I placed Order Number: #4306682 on Dec 2nd and it’s still “processing” .. I am concerned it hasn’t shipped yet and there may be a problem Please let me know !! This is a gift an needs to be here before the Xmas holiday! Im not sure what the hold up is? I verified you billed the credit card so please ship ASAP

Comment

So..
      I purchased 7 nexbox z68's..
      It turns out.. these are copies... and they do not have the correct firmware ..
      The Nexbox forum states that these are fakes , as the hardware is different..
      When i flash the original firmware... the wifi is inactive..
      Is there anyway i can find out what wifi module these units use and how to port the wifi software over after flashing the original firmware?
      This email is sent after Paypal washed there hands... after i sent the units back and they refused delivery ... oh man.. buyers on geek buying be warned...

Comment

• trebor
        trebor commented
        Editing a comment
        You post has been moved to the Geekbuying support.
        Please ask your questions here.
        For proper support.

As this model has been around for a awhile hardware can change.

I cannot believe how these people treat customers.. just got a green screen from one of the BRAND NEW units on boot..
      ... PLEASE HELP...!!

Comment

Originally posted by oksauce View Post
        I cannot believe how these people treat customers.. just got a green screen from one of the BRAND NEW units on boot..
        ... PLEASE HELP...!!
        Sir, Please tell us your order number so that we could provide further assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by tskguy View Post

Hello,

I placed Order Number: #4306682 on Dec 2nd and it’s still “processing” .. I am concerned it hasn’t shipped yet and there may be a problem Please let me know !! This is a gift an needs to be here before the Xmas holiday! Im not sure what the hold up is? I verified you billed the credit card so please ship ASAP
          Well received your emails. Due to time difference we do not reply your 4 emails on time. I will ask the support team to reply your emails in priority on the shipment details.
          Kindly please check your mailbox later.

Comment

My order Number is ... 4060786

You must understand this... whether the mistake was genuine or not... your support in my experience has been terrible..
            So 7 units purchased from you... stating they were nexbox units... after constant failings ... i contacted the nexbox forum...and gave them some details.. this is what they had to say..

It's pretty sure that the ones from Geekbuying are with other hardware...!
            Different wifi chip for sure and different eMMC maybe !
            So you better ask Geekbuying for the right firmware!
            Now can you provide the link with the firmware for helping other users?
            Regards...

that was a copy of one of the responses..
            And after sending the units back... you refused delivery..
            Please do the right thing..

Comment

FYI...
              Re- sent the goods back to you.. Au Post did not re-charge as they suspected initial foul play..
              Tracking and signature required.
              Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by oksauce View Post
                FYI...
                Re- sent the goods back to you.. Au Post did not re-charge as they suspected initial foul play..
                Tracking and signature required.
                Thanks.
                Sir, I will DM you to confirm more details. Kindly please check your inbox message.

Comment

answered..

Comment

Order 4262134

Ordered 2 phones, over 3 weeks ago back in November. Was shipped 3 weeks to the day, DHL shipping apparently and it's not in the hands of DHL yet. Tracking number 1679904052

I've spoken to support who have given numerous excuses about it being with a shipping agent, well that's not DHL? and then it's apparently being held in a DHL warehouse and is in a queue for a plane. Then it's been delayed 3 days, now 5 days.

As far as I'm concerned, if it says DHL shipping, and it has been shipped, DHL should have it and it'll be tracked from the second DHL pick it up.

It's clearly not with DHL, I've been fed lies and I now want my payment refunded so I can order elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazmatic View Post
                      Order 4262134

Ordered 2 phones, over 3 weeks ago back in November. Was shipped 3 weeks to the day, DHL shipping apparently and it's not in the hands of DHL yet. Tracking number 1679904052

I've spoken to support who have given numerous excuses about it being with a shipping agent, well that's not DHL? and then it's apparently being held in a DHL warehouse and is in a queue for a plane. Then it's been delayed 3 days, now 5 days.

As far as I'm concerned, if it says DHL shipping, and it has been shipped, DHL should have it and it'll be tracked from the second DHL pick it up.

It's clearly not with DHL, I've been fed lies and I now want my payment refunded so I can order elsewhere.
                      sorry that due to the overloading of the warehouse, lots of stock and parcels are now waiting for further operation. we will try to process all the waiting parcels asap.

Comment

3 weeks is too long. I have ordered other items from other sellers and received in this time. You should get a better shipping agent.i have requested the order be cancelled and refunded

Comment

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Well received your emails. Due to time difference we do not reply your 4 emails on time. I will ask the support team to reply your emails in priority on the shipment details.
                          Kindly please check your mailbox later.
                          I received an email but still no change in my order... PLEASE SHIP ASAP!!! My order was placed 2 weeks again and now I am worried my gift will not arrive in time.
                          You have also had my money for 2 weeks!!! This is such horrible customer service. If I don’t see an update by tomorrow on my account I will be canceling my order and placing with a competitor.. regards
                          Eric

Comment

I ordered a Vorke V2 mini PC from Geekbuying. Got a mail to say that the item was no longer being manufactured. So I emailed them to ask if they can give me an alternative model, which is slightly downgraded (lite model with no video out on USB-C - not a big deal for me).

I can't get a response to any of my emails. How do I get them to talk to me?
                            VORKE V2 Plus Mini PC Ubuntu 16.04 Intel Skylake I5-7200U 8GB RAM 128GB SSD IEEE 802.11 ac WIFI Gigabit LAN HDMI USB 3.1 Type-C

Comment

Originally posted by tskguy View Post

I received an email but still no change in my order... PLEASE SHIP ASAP!!! My order was placed 2 weeks again and now I am worried my gift will not arrive in time.
                              You have also had my money for 2 weeks!!! This is such horrible customer service. If I don’t see an update by tomorrow on my account I will be canceling my order and placing with a competitor.. regards
                              Eric
                              sorry for the inconvenience. we have transferred your message to our customer service [email protected], they will check it and give you a reply asap.
                              Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Working...
                              X