Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GeekbuyingService View Post

Hi,
    I have found your mails in the mailbox. Please be noted that the support team replied the email according to the receiving time. If you keep sending emails, the receiving time will count from the latest email which will keep postponed the reply time.
    I have forwarded your request and asked them to reply you in priority.
    Kindly please check your mailbox for reply within 12 hours.
    Icy
    Customer Support Team
    Hi
    Still no news
    Continued without feedback... The delivery was held at the address they indicated and received.
    I have no feedback, was delivered at Geekbuying Spain to 5 business days.
    I need the refund in paypal account

Regards

Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by AFQuintans View Post

Hi
      Still no news
      Continued without feedback... The delivery was held at the address they indicated and received.
      I have no feedback, was delivered at Geekbuying Spain to 5 business days.
      I need the refund in paypal account

Regards

Andrew
      The support team just replied your email on 11-21 and as soon as the warehouse confirm the returning, we will issue the refund for you.
      For details please refer to the email reply.
      Thanks.

Icy

Comment

Has this item been shipped? Thanks. Order Number: #4247676

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi
          As it is possible your warehouse would not have even received the package if it was delivered at 6 business days. it's taking too long to refund, at the moment I don't have the wrong item and the money 

Comment

Dear...Geekbuying
            what are you doing??? See picture
            You have 3 days to respond... Or im starting a PayPal dispuut
            I have ordered a tvbox...I have not yet received anything!!!
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

*** Geekbuying's shipping scam method.***

If Geekbuying does not have item in stock they send a shipping invoice to their shipper to be followed later by the item. For a long time, it only took 10 days from ordering my item until it arrived at my front door. Today, it takes more than 10 days just to leave their warehouse.

I ordered a Mecool M8S Pro L on November 15, 2017, and they posted that they shipped the item on November 17, 2017 which is a LIE. Using their tracking information, no information can be found.

The USPS website shows "
              Tracking Number: 9374869xx3502362142740

Statust

USPS Currently Awaiting Package"

In other words, Geekbuying has NEVER physically shipped the item, All they have to do is SAY that they have the item on back order and there will be a wait. This has happened to me on the last few orders from Geekbuying.

Order Number: #4247676

Order Date: 11/15/2017
              Order Status: Shipped

Shipping Method: US Priority Mail
              Shipping Date: 11/17/2017 12:00:00 AM
              Tracking Number: 9374869903502362142740

Geekbuying is really starting to go downhill fast........ Time to look for another supplier that does no LIE so much.
              Last edited by clarkss12; 11-26-2017, 21:38.
              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi
                Could you check if the beelink Ultimate on gk ir os wi-fi chip 9377?serial S/G....
                Regards

Comment

Error

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                    *** Geekbuying's shipping scam method.***

If Geekbuying does not have item in stock they send a shipping invoice to their shipper to be followed later by the item. For a long time, it only took 10 days from ordering my item until it arrived at my front door. Today, it takes more than 10 days just to leave their warehouse.

I ordered a Mecool M8S Pro L on November 15, 2017, and they posted that they shipped the item on November 17, 2017 which is a LIE. Using their tracking information, no information can be found.

The USPS website shows "
                    Tracking Number: 9374869xx3502362142740

Statust

USPS Currently Awaiting Package"

In other words, Geekbuying has NEVER physically shipped the item, All they have to do is SAY that they have the item on back order and there will be a wait. This has happened to me on the last few orders from Geekbuying.

Order Number: #4247676

Order Date: 11/15/2017
                    Order Status: Shipped

Shipping Method: US Priority Mail
                    Shipping Date: 11/17/2017 12:00:00 AM
                    Tracking Number: 9374869902362142740

Geekbuying is really starting to go downhill fast........ Time to look for another supplier that does no LIE so much.

Comment

Hi, Could you confirm if there is stock Beelink Ultimate Wi-Fi 9377 series S or G in stock In GK Italy?Regards

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
                        Dear...Geekbuying
                        what are you doing??? See picture
                        You have 3 days to respond... Or im starting a PayPal dispuut
                        I have ordered a tvbox...I have not yet received anything!!!
                        Sir, would you please DM me your order number so that we could follow up your case immediately?

Icy

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                          Has this item been shipped? Thanks. Order Number: #4247676
                          Sir,
                          Your pacel has been sent out on 11.17 and a shipping notification email should be sent to your email account.
                          The warehouse and carrier company are all overloading since it is the peak season of the year, the online tracking updates may be kinda of delay.
                          I have already asked the logstic department to follow up your parcel. For any news, I will message you for updates.
                          Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Icy

Comment

Originally posted by AFQuintans View Post
                            Hi, Could you confirm if there is stock Beelink Ultimate Wi-Fi 9377 series S or G in stock In GK Italy?Regards
                            Sir,
                            For detailed information, I will ask the support team to reply you via email. Kindly please check your mailbox for details.
                            Icy

Comment

Sir,
                              Your pacel has been sent out on 11.17 and a shipping notification email should be sent to your email account.
                              The warehouse and carrier company are all overloading since it is the peak season of the year, the online tracking updates may be kinda of delay.
                              I have already asked the logstic department to follow up your parcel. For any news, I will message you for updates.
                              Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Icy
                              This has happened on my last few orders, and it was not during a holiday period.  I find it hard to believe that packages sit in your carrier companies warehouse for 10 days or more.  It used to only take 10 days from my order until it arrived at my house.

Comment

Sir, would you please DM me your order number so that we could follow up your case immediately?

Icy
                                See post numbers: 1460 1465 1466

Order number: 4226271
                                from Italian warehouse
                                delivery using dhl express ( parcel nr: 3852186203 )

*on 10-11 at 14:00 i got a sms from dhl stating i could change delivery time
                                *On Sunday i logedin to dhl website where i stated "delivery between 18:00 and 21:00" on 13nov
                                *got sms from dhl at 13nov 13:54 stating delivery between 18:00 and 21:00
                                *at nov13 close to 22:00 i decided to login to dhl as parcel wasn't delivered...to my surprise it stated: parcel delivered at 16:12
                                I left work at 16:30, got a pizza under way.. got home at 17:05 ( i live alone )

I allready contacted dhl using e-mail.. (in a non friendly way )
                                in short.. Parcel got lost or stolen

Comment

Working...
                                X